~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

The remaining two hours that they stayed at the park, Sou rushed Souta to all the roller coasters that the fairground offered. Screaming, whooping, throwing his arms up and kicking his legs as the velocity picked up and his stomach did funny flip-flops at being turned dizzyingly around and at then riding partly upside down, Sou felt as if he'd swallowed a million glow worms he was grinning so broadly when he and Souta at last got off the last ride, slightly giddy after the wild ride.

"Okay, I think it's definitely time we went home," he decided as he checked his watch. He still needed to make reservations at a nice restaurant for that night. And after that...his skin began to tingle with expectation.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Souta smiled'' sure lets go home Sou-nii, I'm tired anyway, I'm really enjoy myself at Amusent Park, what about you?''

"I've had a great time, too," Sou smiled at Souta, entwining their fingers as they walked back to their car. There was a piece of paper on the windshield and when he reached over and opened it, Sou saw that it was a message for his boyfriend from Daichi. Don't think anything weird, don't think anything weird...

"Here," Sou said before he climbed in behind the wheel. "I think this is for you."

Souta read the paper and When he was finish read the paper, he trow it away, smiled at Sou" lets go home Sou-nii"

Sou's curiosity was burning him up- what had Daichi written? had he send his boyfriend a special message? Had he asked to meet up with Souta? What, what, what? But no, he had promised that he wouldn't overract anymore, so, even though he was dying to know what had been on the paper, he didn't ask. "So...which restaurant do you want to eat at?" he asked instead.

Souta smiled'' I'm not sure, do you have any idea Sou-nii?'' he asked, walked back where he throw the paper, found it, pick it up and walked back to Sou, gave the paper to Sou, give hint at he shall read it

Sou wanted to read the paper, but he crumpled it up and threw it away. The note had been addressed to his otouto and not to him. "How about we tried to eat about at the old Italian restaurant that mom and dad used to go to on their wedding anniversary?" he suddenly suggested, his eyes wandering back to where he'd thrown the note away. Maybe he should have taken a proper look at it after all...

Souta smiled'' yes I would like that Sou-nii very much, I'm looking forward to eat at the restaurant''

Their parents- Sou started to think back to the time when the four of them had been a family. How he wished that their parents could still be alive right then to see how happy he and Souta were together, so that they could see into what a wonderful man his otouto had grown to be. Pulling his boyfriend closer, Sou kissed him softly. "Do you have the least idea how proud I am of you?" he suddenly asked seriously.

Souta smiled'' yes I know and I'm proud of you too Sou-nii. I'm happy to have you as my boyfriend, I love you so much''

"I love you too, baby," Sou replied, opening the door to their house. "You go ahead and have a shower- I'll call the restaurant and have them reserve a table for us," he decided, heading for the hall telephone. Opening a desk drawer to pull out his mother's old booklet with the most important telephone numbers, Sou opened it up at the page where his mother had written down Aunt Victoria's old number.

Sou blinked. It had been a long time since he had last spoken to her. And, come to think of it, it had been even longer since he'd heard anything from Uncle Ricardo. Maybe I'll call them soon, he decided before flipping to the right page and makin the call.

Souta was now in the shower, use shampoo on his hair and start to wash his hair before he wash his body

"Yes- one near a window so that we can look out at the pier," Sou hoped, smiling when he heard that he'd got the table that he wanted. "Yes, for Takishima. Thank you very much."

Hanging up, he removed his jersey and then unbuckled his jeans belt. Dropping them in his room, he walked into the bathroom. Souta was still washing his hair and stripping, Sou knocked against the glass. "Mind if I joined you?" he asked.

Souta blushed and smiled'' of course not Sou-nii, just come in'' he was finish wash his hair

Opening the shower door and stepping inside, Sou moved beneath the spray of the shower to get wet. the water was a little cool fo him, so he turned the handle to make it a little warmer. Shivering as he moved back to let Souta step closer, Sou couldn't help but admire his boyfriend's body. Without having intended it, he felt his cock harden.

Sou so his brother cock was hard and giggled'' are my body that sexy Sou-nii? you just step in the shower and your cock is already hard''

Sou coughed, trying to keep his face neutral. "Does it really surprise you? After all these years, you're still very attractive to me, Souta. It's a pity you don't feel the same," he teased as he reached for the soap bar.

Souta smiled'' of course I feel the same Sou-nii, you are very hot and Damn sexy, I love your body so much''

Sou chuckled, trying not to get a big head. As he began to lather his body, he winked at Souta. "Remember our little intermezzo back there inside the Tunnel of Love?" he asked, stiffening even further as he recalled his otouto's hot little moans while he'd been blown.

Souta blushed and smiled'' of course I do Sou-nii, I would never forget that, that was so romantic''

Sou leaned sideways to kiss his otouto. "Yeah, it really was. We should repeat that sometime," he knew, reaching down and beginning to wash his hard cock. Hmm, it felt nice, but it would probably feel even better if Souta were the one touching him...

Sou rose up on tiptoes, surprised, but very pleased. Running a hand through his otouto's hair, Sou bit his lip. "You can really read my mind, babe," he smiled, feeling more and more turned on by the sight if his boyfriend's naked body and also the feel of his otouto's hand on his cock.

Sou leaned his head against Souta's shoulder, hugging his arms loosely around his otouto's body. Kissing his boyfriend's wet skin, he placed his hands against Souta's bottom, pushing him a little closer to him still.