~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Chuckling, Sou leaned back and the rest of the meal, he spent it admiring his otouto. And his anticipation began to grow towards the night that lay ahead of them. When the waiter came by to ask if they would like to have some desert, Sou ordered himself a cup of coffee and some tiramisu. "What about you, Souta?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Sou was glad- he knew from hearing that the tiramisu they served at the restaurant was an aphrodisiac. He wanted nothing to go wrong that night when he and Souta became intimate- if anything, he wanted to make it last as long as possible. Trying to hide his aroused smile as he sipped from his coffee, Sou enjoyed the way his body tingled. Beneath the table, he slipped his foot out his English loafer and wiggling his toes, walked up part of Souta's leg with them.

Sou hoped that Souta wasn't really adverse to this sort of thing, even though it was happening in public. But since the table cloth was long, none of the other guests could see what was going on beneath the table. Making his toes tiptoe higher, Sou let his foot wander between his otouto's legs and gently nudge him between the legs. "Call this foreplay if you want," he said in a husky voice, licking his spoon lavishly for his boyfriend's appraisal.

Sou smile back at him innocently. "Mee???? Nooooo," he grinned, gently pressing his toes into his otouto's groin, hoping to extract a reaction.

Sou hastily lowered his foot- he hadn't expected such a rapid reaction from his otouto. Trying to find his English loafer again, he coughed. "Err...maybe we should quickly pay and leave...?"

Souta blushed deep red'' yes I think is good idea Sou-nii'' he said, raise himself up from chair

Gulping down the rest of his coffee, Sou waved the waiter over and handed over his credit card to pay. Impatiently waiting until the waiter had handed it back, Sou stood up as well. Placing a hand on his otouto's back, he more shoved than led his boyfriend out the room, wanting and needing their bedroom back home.

Sou wished they'd taken teh car, but walking home was also sweet because it gave him and Souta the opportunity to stare up at the star-splashed sky. And the closer they drew to their house, the higher the anticipation grew until finally, they were standing right in front of the front door. Fishing his keys out, Sou gazed into Souta's eyes.

Wasn't Souta feeling anywhere as aroused as he was? Ouch. "Nothing," Sou responded gruffly, shoving the key into the lock and turning it, entered the house. "I'm going to drink some water- I'm thirsty."

Souta smirked, walked towards Sou and start to play with Sou nipples through Sou Clotches and Get Sou to feel his hard on

Sou shivered when he felt just how aroused his otouto was. Ooh- the little bastard had played him. This meant that Sou was going to have to be a little mean later on. Beginning to smile as he put his glass down, Sou slipped his arms backwards around Souta's body to hug him closer against his back. "You naughty, naughty boy," he said in a low, sly voice.

Souta smiled" yes i know, i have that from you Sou-nii, is your fault I'm naughty boy"

Sou chuckled, turning his head to lick his otouto's nose. "Why don't we go to bed? There you're allowed to be naughty...because there I can punish you back...."

Souta smiled and walked towards their room, open the door and walked in the room, took off his Clotches

Sou followed close behind, beginning to strip himself when he entered the bedroom. Running a hand over Souta's warm back, Sou opened his belt and tossed it aside. "Let's dim the lights," he suggested, crossing to the wall and turning the light dial a little lower, flushed the room in a gently, dark light. "Perfect."

Souta la himself down on bed and was tottaly nude, blushed deep red" i love you so much Sou-nii, you can do everything to me, I'm only yours forever Sou-nii, i only belongs to you nobody Else, Please take me and dont be gentel, i want to feel you inside Of me rug and hard"

Sou's throat became dry as he pulled off his jeans, admiring Souta as he lolled on the bed before him. He couldn't wait to be on the bed and with his brother. Raking his hair with a hand, he slipped onto the bed and crawled over his otouto, remaining in a push-up position over his brother. Lowering himself slightly so that their arousals were touching, Sou kissed his brother's chest. "Tell me again what you want- that really turns me on, as you can see," he said huskily, licking Souta's right ear.

"Your wish is my command, baby," Sou smiled hunkily. Lowering himself so that he was laying properly on top of his brother. Moving his arms so that one was cushioning his otouto's head, the other moved to rest at the center of his otouto's stomach. Opening his mouth wider, he sucked at Souta's lips, slowly swirling his tongue over Souta's lips, relishing their taste, waiting for hos boyfriend to part his lips and let him in.