~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Souta smiled" yes it was very amassing Sou-nii, I love you so much Sou-nii, think is only six days away to my birthday and I'm looking forward to it very much"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Sou tried to hide his face. Souta surely didn't remember the promise he'd given to him so many years before? Sou closed his eyes as he kissed his otouto. Amazing- two days before, he'd been prepared to throw his and Souta's relationship away, but these past two days they had grown closer than ever before. "I love you too, Souta," he promised in between their kisses, wiping his fingers through the sticky cum on his otouto's stomach. Leading his fingers to his mouth, he licked them with a faint smile.

Souta smiled" I still remember our promise from two years ago Sou-nii and I'm looking forward at you shall propose to me on my brithday"

F***. There went the romantic surprise. Sou sighed, but then smiled at his otouto with a resigned twitch of his lips. "So you didn't forget, did you?"

Souta smiled" of course I didn't forget our promise, why should I do that in the first place"

Sou growled, sweetly biting into his otouto's left earlobe. "Maybe so that you'd become all blushy and cry because it's so emotional when I propose to you? Maybe because you were also as worried as I was that maybe we didn't belong together and feared that I might have changed my mind? Maybe because it's sad that it won't be a proper surprise for you anymore if you remember?"

Souta so sad on Sou and said in sad voice" I'm sorry for to ruin the suprized Sou-nii, I didn't mean that"

Sou chuckled, pecking his otouto's lips. "I didn't mean it that way, sweetheart. I'm glad that my promise meant so much to you that you remembered. But I want to make my proposal special to you. It has to be unforgetable," he said, brushing his fingertips over his boyfriend's stomach again and licking his fingertips again to lap up his otouto's cum. He winked. "Special like tonight was to me."

Souta smiled and yawned" I understand Sou-nii I'm tired, can we go to bed and sleep Sou-nii?"

"Yeah, let's go," Sou agreed, wishing his brother were more the cuddling type. Pulling carefully out of his brother's embrace, Sou tok a hold of his cock and slowly pulled himself out his brother, grunting at the sensation of slipping out his brother's back entrance. Watching as part of his cum, began to drip out his otouto's body, Sou's heartbeat quickened as he stepped back. he couldn't imagine ever growing tired of that sight.

Souta blushed and raise himself up from back porch, smiled at Sou" sorry for at I didn't cuddle with you but I'm tired today, I promise to cuddle with you next time we are making love" he said, put on his boxers

Sou shook his head- once again, how had Souta managed to read his mind again? Running a hand tenderly through his otouto's dark hair, Sou kissed it, remaining naked. "Go to bed, baby- I'm going to take a dip in the ocean and then come right up, I promise," he said, walking down onto the beach towards the moon-lit ocean.

Souta walked towards bedroom, when he come to bedroom, he open the door, walked in, walked towards bed and la himself down on bed under blanket, fell to sleep

The ocean water was wonderfully cool and lying on his back, Sou floated on the ocean, staring up at the darkness. When Souta had been younger, the two of them had remained awake and kissed, but this had been the second time that Souta had fallen asleep. But right then, Sou was so pumped full with happy hormones that he didn't mind. As long as Souta was ready to cuddle with him the nigth that they got married, he wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. So running his fingers through his head, Sou stood up and wading through the water, returned to the house.

Souta was having nightmare about his past, start to shiver and sweat, scream his parents name

Sou had been humming to himself as he waited on the back porch, hopping from one foot to the other to warm himself, but then, through the partly opened window of his and Souta's bedroom, he heard his brother scream. "SOUTA!!" he cried out, fear instantly gripping his heart. Forgetting that he was still wet from his midnight swim, Sou raced up the stairs and flinging the bedroom door open, fell onto his knees beside his tossing and turning brother. "Souta. Souta, wake up!" he called, shaking his brother lightly, wondering why his otouto was calling out his parent's names.

Souta stopped shiver but was wet from all the sweat and wake up so Sou, said in sleepy voice" Sou-nii I'm happy to see, you I was having nightmare about our parents dead"

"Shh, shh," Soi whispered soothingly, brushing his fingers through his otouto's hair tenderly. His handsome face was compassionate. "Oh honey, that sounds terrible." He kissed Souta's sweaty cheeks and slipping his hand into his otouto's, sat down on the edge of the bed. "Do you...want to talk about it?" he asked carefully.

Souta was more calm now since Sou was beside Of him and smiled" in my Nightmare i heard our parents tell me they didnt want me anymore since i was not their real child and aboned me and just walked away with you, i didnt see you anymore and before i wake up, i scream our parents, so did i wake up"

Sou kissed his otouto lovingly. "Oh Souta," he said quietly against his lover's lips. "That's a truly horrible dream. But believe me, that never would have happened and never did. Our parents loved us both. They loved you from the moment you came into their lives, otherwise they wouldn't have tried to raise you. But they did and they loved you and me equally. And you know I'll never leave you. Never, baby," he swore, parting Souta's lips further so that he could give his otouto a proper, lingering kiss.

Souta kissed back and start crying litter bit Of happyness, he was very happy to have Sou beside Of him, self at Sou was not his real brother

Sou cradled Souta in his arms, kissing his otouto over and over. In between he licked Souta's teardrops away. The following day he and Souta would have to return to university and then their daily lives would continue. But right then it was only him and his lover and Sou whispered words of love into his brother's ear. This was the Souta he loved- cheerful, laughing, but also when he was sad and crying - this was the man he wanted to marry. And in now only five days, he would finaly propose.

Sou smiled as he carefully eased himself into the bed behind his otouto. Kissing Souta's hair when Souta whispered his, Sou closed his eyes and hugged his boyfriend to his heart. He really hoped that they'd both be able to sleep better that night. Stifling a yawn, he snuggled against his brother's back and in no time, had also fallen asleep.

Souta wake up next morning, raise himself up from bed, walked towards bathroom for to wash himself, he walked in the bathroom