~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sou returned Yumina's smile. Chatting with her the whole way so that Souta and Kouta could catch up with how things had been going on since the last time they had met, Sou finally settled for a stall selling cuddly rabbits and teddy bears. Laying down some cash, he picked up a water gun. The man in charge of the stall pressed a button beneath the coulnter and yellow ducks with red bills began to waddle from left to right. Taking aim, Sou bit his tongue and began to shoot at the ducks as quickly as he could, grinning widely when Yumina cheered for him- he was pretty sure that he could win Souta one of the larger bears.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Yumina cheered for Sou

Souta smiled at Kouta''I cant believe you is dating Yumina, when did you two become couple?''

Kouta smiled'' 1 moths after we transfer to our school, she confess to me and I accept''

Souta smiled'' they look perfect couple, Yumina is lucky have you as her boyfriend'' he said, continue watch Sou

Kouta just smiled and watch Sou

The man behind the counter counted the fallen ducks and held up a thumb. "Well done, Sir," he congratulated Sou, replacing the fallen ducks and taking the toy rifle back from Sou. "Which cuddly animal would you like to have?"

Sou turned to his boyfriend. "You choose, Souta. Which one would you like to have?"

Souta blushed'' I want the teddy bear Sou-nii''

Kouta smiled'' we like to talk more but me and Yumina shall take Ferris wheel before we shall out and eat dinner''

Yumina'' yes that's true, it was nice to meet you Sou and hope we can talk more again''

Sou pointed to the teddy bear that his boyfriend had indicated. Winking at Souta, hetook his hand and began to lead him towards the tunnel of love. It was time to be romantic.

Souta Wonder where their nest destination was and smiled at Sou" thank you for Teddy bear Sou-nii, i loved it very much, what do you think about Yumina?"

I think she's very nice. She and Kouta make a really cute couple, don't you think so?" The queue in front of the Love Tunnel was very long, but Sou didn't mind: it gave him the opportunity to pull Souta closer for a long, deep kiss. It had simply been ages since he had felt so carefree and his boyfriend had had the time to spend an entire day with him. Kissing his otouto's nose, Sou leaned his head against his. "I hope the ride will be nice and long- I want to make you feel good," he murmurred into Souta's ear.

Souta smiled" yes I hope so too Sou-nii and i like both Of Yumina and Kouta very much, but Why dont you like Daichi? He is straight you know, he likes girls not men and he have already fiancee"

Sou had begun to caress Souta's cheek, but then all of a sudden the "D"-word was pronounced and Sou's face closed. Why the hell did his otouto have to go and bring that blasted name up now of all times? On the day when the two of them were supposed to be focussing on each other, Souta had to go and ruin it by speaking about Daichi.

Pulling his arms away, Sou stepped back. "Excuse me- I need to go to the bathroom," he said in a clipped tone and hurriedly walked away, shoving his hands into his pockets so that his brother wouldn't notice that they were balled into fists.

Souta sigh and walked after Sou, took Sou arm, so sad on Sou" I'm sorry Sou for ruin the moment, i Should not mentioned Daichi name, i promise not talk about Daichi at all, so Please dont be mad at me and lets continue our date"

"Why is Daichi always on your mind, Souta?" Sou wondered unhappily. "I thought you were concentrating on us and only thinking about me, but out of the blue you think about Daichi. I don't think this date is working out," he sighed, about to say something else, when someone let out a cry.

"Souta? Hey Souta!! Hey buddy, what are YOU doing here!?"

Looking around his otouto, Sou's face transformed into that of a thundercloud. Of all dreadful people...there was Daichi, running towards them with a huge grin on his face, waving his hands, and right behind him where two other guys, all about Souta's age. Just...great.

Souta smiled" sorry Daichi but i have date with Sou right now, so i cant hang out with you right now and just you know, I'm going to spend less time with you and spend more time with Sou" he hope at he prove to Sou at Daichi was not on his mind all the time and the date was not ruinert

Daichi burst out laughing, elbowing Sou's side with his elbow. "Oh come on, Souta, you're kidding me, right? You're making it sound as if Sou were jealous about us spending so much time together. You can't be saying that, could you?" he asked Sou directly.

Well, when Daichi put it that way, Sou couldn't help but feel like a fool. Yes, it was true: he was overly jealous. And seeing the way Souta's course mates joked around him and smiled at him openly, Sou suddenly felt really old. And bad for trying to take up all of his otouto's free time. "Of course he was joking," Sou forced himself to smile, kissing Souta's head. "We can go on a date another time. Why don't you hang out with the guys for the rest of the day? We can still go out and eat tonight," he pointed out, suddenly wanting to get away from Daichi and the way he was now hanging an arm around Souta's shoulder- God, why did this boy get on his nerves so badly?

Souta smiled" i dont want to hang around with Daichi, i want to continue our date, I love you, not Daichi, Sou-nii, so I'm coming with you" he said and took Daichi arms Of himself, walked towards Sou, kissed him on the lips before Daichi and his friends

This reaction did surprise Sou a lot, and uncharacteristically, he blushed, something he hadn't done in ages. But this proved that Souta was very serious about them and this filled Sou with pride: if his otouto stood to him, then Sou would certainly stand to him.

Smiling down at Souta, Sou leaned over and kissed him sweetly back. "I love you too, baby. Come- let's get back into line for the love tunnel," he suggested, taking Souta's hand and giving it a tender squeeze.

Souta smiled very happily smile and walked beside Sou'' I love you so much Sou-nii, lets have fun on our date''

(one question, When did you plan at Souta and Sou aunt shall tell them at they are not real brothers?)

(I didn't have a fixd plan. I guess I was going to visit Aunt Victoria or Uncle Ricardo to tell them about my planning to propose and they would tell me the truth. Would yoube okay with that?)

Hugging each other tightly, Sou helped Souta into the swan-shaped ride that came bobbing along the river that led into the tunnel of love. The entrance was red and shaped like a heart with smaller heart-shaped lights that blinked on and off. Sitting down very close to his otouto, Sou left his arms around Souta. But when the swan began to move towards the tunnel and no one could properly look into their boat, Sou's left hand stole itself into Souta's jeans and took a hold of his otouto's cock. "Close your eyes, baby," he murmured before leaning in to kiss Souta hungrily.

(Of course is okay with me, I like the plan very much)

Souta closed his eyes and kissed Sou back, moan in the kiss

Feeling how Souta reacted so quickly to his touch encouraged Sou more. If his otouto's feelings for him had changed at all, then surely Souta wouldn't have reacted so willingly. Pulling his boyfriend's cock right out so that it had, a comfortable weight, in his hand, clear of the jeans, Sou began to rub it hard and fast, licking over Souta's lips and tongue passionately. Souta's body reacted and Sou breathed out. "Oh, how long I've ben waiting to do this," he admitted huskily, leaning down towards his otouto's cock as the tunnel around them became even darker and soft music began to play.

(glad to hear!)

Souta bit his lips so he hold in his moans when Sou rub his cock fast, enjoy the music

Opening his mouth, Sou took the head of his otouto into his mouth, enjoying the taste and warmth as he languidly let his tongue swirl over it, suckig against it needingly.

Souta's moans were like music to Sou's ears. He felt wonderfully daring and dirty to be sucking his boyfriend off in public the way he was, but the exciting feeling was a very welcome change to the long dry sex-stretch that Sou had been through. Sucking harderm Sou took Souta's cock deeper into his mouth, tickling his otouto's balls out.

Swallowing him whole, Sou moved his mouth and tongue over the tasty cock. Covering his teeth with his lips, Sou opened his eyes a little and saw that further ahead the tunnel exit had become visible. He was going to have to hurry up if he wanted to make Souta cum. Sou slowly let go of Souta's cock and usinghis right fist to massage the cock length, Sou teased, flicked his tongue against, licked up and kissed the cock head.