~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

"It's a pity we can't stay here and go the whole way," Sou mumbled into his otouto's ear, beginning to slowly grind his hips into Souta's waiting hand.

Souta smiled" true but we can go whole way When we are coming home,i promise you Night you Ever Will forget and i hold my promise Sou-nii"

Sou kissed Souta's wet hair, but then stepped carefully back. If he hadn't, he and Souta pobably wouldn't have made it to the restuarant in time. Taking the soap again, continued to wash himself and winked at his boyfriend. "Glad to hear, babe."

Sou took a little longer, but when he finlly got out, he shaved again and smearing gel into his hair until he was satisfied with his hairdo. Slipping on a nice suit, he called to his otouto. "Ready, Souta?"

The restaurant was near the pier and it was brightly lit with pretty lights. There were several elderly couples already there and two younger ones. Sou kissed Souta's hand before he pulled back his otouto's chair for him. A waiter hurried over to light the candle on their table, making the atmosphere all the more romantic between them. Sitting down opposite him, Souta picked up the menu held out to him and ordered both him and his boyfriend some red wine before dedicating his attention to the menu.

Souta so on the menu and smiled" i take Sashimi med laks og tunfisk, what about you Sou-nii?"

"I'll take the gnocci with tomato sauce," Sou decided after a moment. Smiling as he repeated the order again to the waiter, Sou took Souta's hands gently in his and squeezed them when he had his brother's attention. "Is there anything else you want us to do together in the near future, Sou? Now that we've decided that we want to spend more time together?"

The wonderful day, the shower, the restaurant- Sou could suddenly only think abouthis having promised Souta to ask for his hand in marriage when his brother tturned twenty. It was still some time away, but Sou began to feel nervous all the same. Every relationship had its ups and downs, but to suddenly speak about marriage after they'd been through such a rough stretch? Perhaps it really was too early to voice that topic.

So instead, Sou smiled. "I have nothing concrete in mind either, babe. I just hope we have more days like today," he replied evasively.

Souta smiled" i hope so too Sou-nii, I Wonder how aunt Victoria and uncel Richard is doing? I really miss aunt Victoria self at she was not happy at we was togother"

Sou nodded. "I was actually thinking of ringing Uncle Ricardo up earlier today, too. Funny how we think the same! Maybe we could drive over to Osaka next week and pay him a visit. He didn't react as negatively as Aunt Victoria did, remember? He was actually happy for both of us when he found out."

"When we get home, we can take a look when your classes would allow us to travel there. And I'll call Uncle Ricardo and ask him when it would be best for us to pay him the visit. He and his new wife will hopefully have less to worry about now that our little cousin Yuki is three-years-old and can walk and talk. I really want to see her again, don't you?" he smiled.

(Was not Ricardo gay and dating his male sectary?)

Souta smiled" yes I miss her very much and Would like to meet Yuki again, she is so adoprable and cute, i love her so much"

(oh, I just called him the "wife" without thinking, sorry lol)

"We could buy her a present and then head over," Sou decided, letting go of his otouto's hand when the waiter returned with their meal. Picking up his wine glass, he toasted to his boyfriend. "To us, Souta. And that we ave many more years together where we're as happy as we are today."

(Its okay Gatichan, one last question, are Yuki Richardo and his boyfriend adopt child, sorry for at I'm asking many question)

Souta smiled" yes we are always going to be togother Sou-nii, no matter what" he said and drink his Wine

(hmm, I don't know. We could do that, or Yuki could have been Ricardo's boyfriend's daughter. What would you prefer? I don't mind these questions ;-) )

The food tasted wonderful and Sou found the wine relaxing to his sytem. It felt good to be discussing the future together with Souta, somehow made their relationship more solid than it had been in a while. Watchig his otouto as he ate, Sou began to wonder what his brother's food tatse like. "Does it taste good?" he asked, hoping his boyfriend would offer him a bite.

(Yuki can be Ricardo's boyfriend dauther and that is good to hear)

Souta smiled" yes is very good Sou-nii" he took one Salmon bit with potato on fork towards Sou-nii

Sou blew against it just in case it was too hot and gently accepted the bite. Chewing it carefully, he nodded, making a pleased sound in his throat. "Not bad at all. Would you like to try out a bit of my gnocci? The sauce is delicious."

Sou cut two gnocci that had got stuck together and swirling the larger piece around his plate so that it had a lot of sauce on it, he held it up. Blowing gently against it, he held it out to Souta to eat.

Souta took the bit and swallowed it, smiled at Sou'' that food was really good Sou-nii, I'm going to order the food next time''