Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Bo's eyes widened and his face turned slightly red, mimicking a light pink color, as the question had him flustered. "I, um..." He was worried that he would drop her if he picked her up. He wasn't very strong and even less coordinated; often he was called clumsy by his family. "I don't know if I can," he confessed, his voice dropping to an embarrassed whisper.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Catherine's beautiful, blue eyes watered up a bit as she puffed out her cheeks and gripped Bo's sleeve. "S-Stop being mean!" She said with a pout on her face as the singer chuckled. "You should carry her, else she'll be mad at you forever." He warned with a smile as he started playing his guitar again while the blonde girl kept her sad gaze on the nurse.

The young man had started to panic. "I-I would, but I'm afraid that I might drop you!" he said, his voice trembling slightly. His blue eyes were nearly as watery as hers, and twice as large. One thing he absolutely never wanted to do was hurt someone else, even accidentally. It was part of the reason why he tended to be overly-cautious, and thus added to his anxiety, which he was taking medication for.

Catherine puffed out her cheeks and sniffled as she gripped onto Bo's hand tightly. “Fiiiiiine...“ She mumbled out as she rubbed her eyes and sighed again. The girl still seemed upset, but she could sense something wrong. “I wanna go to Lu...“ She muttered out somewhat sleepily as she tightly gripped the man's hand. “At least hold my haaand!“ She said with a pout as she looked at Bo with her sad eyes.

This was one of the reasons why Bo didn't really like kids. They always made him uncomfortable. He felt as though he couldn't take care of them correctly. He had decided to become a nurse and not a pediatrician because of this. He partially blamed his parents for their lack of support when he was younger. He sighed and took her hand, starting to walk back to the cafe. "I'm sorry," he said quietly. "If I was stronger I would carry you."

Catherine flashed the man a warm smile and turned to wave good-bye at the singer before looking back at Bo. "It's okay~" She said with a smile as she held onto the nurse's hand tightly. "Lu can carry me then~" The girl didn't seem too upset about it - for some reason the girl could sense if other people were upset about anything.

Bo was surprised by Catherine's empathetic skills; though it was a positive surprise. He was filled with relief and he returned the smile, his blue eyes lighting up as they had when he had been given the job at the hospital--and when Lucas had invited him out. "You get along well with your brother?" he asked, thinking that maybe he could learn to like kids.

Catherine smiled widely as she nodded at the question and giggled. “Yup~ Lu's the best!“ She said happily before glancing over at Bo. “But I don't mind sharing him with you~“ The blonde said with an honest smile as she hummed and continued to hold onto the nurse's hand. “Hey, heey~ Did you know that Lu only had one boyfriend? Hehe, he thought I wouldn't realize that he was with someone~“ The girl talked happily, with a huge smile on her face.

For a moment, the only expression on Bo's face was confusion. His face became slightly tinted pink when he finally understood what she was saying. Share him with me? That sounds like... He quickly pushed the thought away, mentally shaking his head. "Ah, so, Lucas had a boyfriend?" He had not been expecting that; he would have thought that a man like Lucas would have had many relationships--and with women. He was not homophobic in the least, but it made him even more nervous when he realized that this get-together may have been a date.

Catherine grinned and nodded. "Yup, and he was trying to hide it!" She said with a chuckle as she tugged on the nurse's sleeve. "Heey, do you like him too?" The girl asked warmly, her brown eyes shining as she waited for her answer. The girl once again began humming as she looked around and giggled to herself once she saw the cafe. "Actually, you can say it to Lu!" The girl seemed really excited about it - she didn't even seem to notice that Bo might've been a bit uncomfortable or embarrassed.

Bo was torn between laughing and blushing vividly. How was he supposed to respond to that? She was hinting that the two of them were dating! He had only known Lucas for a week, and most of that was just as his nurse. He did feel some attraction to the blonde, but he wasn't sure if it was romantic feelings or companionship. I...I don't know. He's a friend, that's all."

Catherine blinked and puffed out her cheeks as she pouted. “But Lu loves you!“ She whined and stopped before getting into the cafe. The girl tugged on Bo's sleeve. “Come on, please? Lu's been very upset lately... Can't you help?“ The girl nearly pleaded for the man with her big eyes once again watering up. “O-Or do you not love Lu?...“ The mere idea of someone not loving her brother seemed terrible to Catherine.

Bo's eyes became absurdly wide and he gaped at the little girl for a moment. His mind was working rapidly to come up with a good answer, but whenever he thought of one it was as if his mouth was frozen. "I...I don't know if i love him. But I care about him because he's my friend. I'll help him in whatever way I can." I guess this is just what nurse's do, he thought.

Catherine sniffled softly and nodded as she wiped off the tears which were gathering, pouting slightly. “O-Okay...“ She muttered out as she pulled Bo into the cafe and once they were both in, the girl ran off to her brother who smiled and picked her up on his lap, then looked at the nurse. “Hey, you feeling any better?“ He asked softly as the blonde girl turned back to toss the young male a pleading look.

Automatically the young man nodded, his blue eyes trained on Catherine's face. "Yes." His gaze flickered to Lucas and he gave him a small smile, walking over and taking a seat again. "I'm sorry. I'm just not used to this. I'll try harder."

Lucas let out a small chuckle as he shook his head. “It's okay, you shouldn't worry too much - I'm sorry, I made you uncomfortable before.“ The blond apologized quietly as he kepr his younger sister on his lap, who shot Bo a glare and pouted before putting her hands on Lucas', which were around her waist.

Bo shook his head, placing his hands on the table in front of him. "It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong at all." He looked down at his lap and crossed his legs, biting his lip.

Lucas let out a small, rather sad smile as he gently stroked Catherine's head as he sighed. "I think I did... Well, nevermind. You wanna come home with me?" The blond suggested as now the girl looked at Bo with a pleading look.

He looked up in surprise, the soft blush returning. "Really? You still want to hang out with me even after I...messed up?" His blue eyes were wide and his voice hopeful. He had really been worried that he had lost another friend.

Lucas blinked and let out a soft laugh as he nodded and smiled. “Of course... Well, as long as you do too.“ The blond said softly as Catherine puffed out her cheeks and pouted cutely before huffing at Bo. “Cath, what's wrong?“ The man asked as he looked at his sister and smiled. The girl shook her head and smiled warmly in return. “Nothing~“

The nurse narrowed his eyes at Catherine, not quite understanding her motives, before turning back to Lucas and smiling widely. "I would really like to, yes," he said quietly.

Lucas smiled back softly and nodded as he sighed. “Well, I'll just pay and we can go then.“ He said softly and smiled as he stood up, holding his sister in his hands as he walked off to pay for both what he and Bo had eaten. It wasn't much and the blond didn't really have trouble with money, so he could at least pay.

"Ah, wait," Bo said quickly, standing up and hurrying over to Lucas' side. "I said I can pay for myself." He didn't want to impose on his friend; just his friend. Friends didn't pay for each other.

Lucas raised his eyebrows as he calmly gave the woman the money needed. “No, keep your money. The fact that you went with me here is enough to repay me... Though a kiss would be great~“ The blond teased with a chuckle as he shook his head and turned to walk outside.

Bo froze and his cheeks immediately flushed. He stared at Lucas with huge blue eyes, his mouth open slightly, before looking away and shoving his hands into his coat pockets. He didn't saw anything, unsure of who to respond to something like that. Is he serious? He must be joking. This isn't a date. "I, um...y-you're kidding."