Can He Be Trained? (Bellala99)

Nicholi

Jet let out a small sigh and managed to squeeze out a smile when the other swallowed the pills. “Try and sleep for a while now...“ He muttered out softly and glanced at Wali before getting up. The blond walked over to an armchair as the guard tilted his head. “You plan on staying here?“ Wali asked and Jet nodded. “Mhm. I think it'll be good if someone's here when he wakes up...“ The blond said quietly and reached for a book. He opened it and glanced at Wali with a soft smile. “You can go ahead and leave. I think I'll be able to take care of him...“ With these words the guard left the room and Jet started reading the book to pass time until Julien woke up.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Julien laid back against the bed after he was told to. Curling up under the blanket and burrowing himself deeper, however his tail was sticking out from under the cover he had managed to tangle around his body. He purred and started to fall asleep. However, his rest wouldn't be long...

A soft whimper left him as he struggled against the bindings that were around him, the blanket had caused his nightmares to manifest. A small yelp, and there he was on the floor tangled in the blanket so bad that he was unable to even get his head out from the covers. His tail twitched irritably behind him, but visible from poking out of the blanket.

Jet raised his eyes from the book once he heard the whimper. The blond put his book away and carefully walked towards the neko just in time to see him falling down. Jet let out a soft groan as he crouched down and gently pulled the blanket off Julien's head. “Hey, hey... Calm down...“ He muttered softly before gently taking the other into his hands. Once the neko was comfortably on the bed, Jet got next to him and softly wrapped one hand around the smaller's shoulders.

Julien struggled against the blankets when his head was finally free and there was no threat of suffocating any longer. His ears lowered as his gaze lifted up to the man. Being picked up, he whimpered and squirmed a moment before being placed back on the bed. Maybe it was the fever he had that caused him to be somewhat tamed... for now. He nuzzled up to the man that had gotten onto the bed with him.

Jet smiled slightly as he felt the neko nuzzling up to him. The blond man let out a soft hum as he gently stroked Julien's shoulder and side, keeping his eyes closed for now. "Are you feeling any better?" He asked softly and moved his other hand on Julien's forehead once again. A small frown appeared on the man's face when he felt that the fever wasn't really decreasing... He couldn't help but feel pity by now.

Julien nuzzled at Jet as his shoulders and side was being stroked. A weak mewl left his lips as he heard the question, lowering his ears a little. Curling up as his tail wrapped around his waist as he felt the beginnings of tremors that ran through his body. His body broke out in a cold sweat as his body shook lightly. A weak groan left him as he clawed at the bed a little, thankful that there was a small trashcan at the edge of the bed before he puked up what was left in his stomach. Tears in his eyes as he finished, exhaustedly laying on the edge of the bed.

Jet's eyes widened the slightlest bit as he watched the neko puke into the trash can. He sighed softly as he leaned in and gently rubbed his back, with the other hand brushing away the dark hair from Julien's face. “Do you need water?“ He asked softly while lightly stroking the neko's hair. The blond soothingly rubbed the other's back, just in case Julien still had something to vomit out...

Julien shook his head as he curled up on the bed, whimpering weakly. His ears lowered against his head as his dimmed lighted gaze lifted to Jet. "M-Master... I don't feel so good..." He whimpered softly. Curling his tail around his waist tightly as tears welled up in his eyes. "A-Am I going to die?" The fear was clear in his voice.

Jet blinked a few times before managing to squeeze out a small smile. "Just call me Jet." He said at first, then gently wrapped his hands around the neko's waist. "You'll be fine, don't worry... Just try to get some sleep, you should feel better in the morning." The blonde said softly and gently stroked the younger male's waist. "I'll stay here with you, so if you need anything just say."

Julien whimpered softly at the response, curling up into a tight ball as he was pulled closer into the embrace. His ears stayed in a lowered manor as he closed his eyes. It had been hours since he had managed to fall asleep in the man's arms, but even now his breathing was shallow. And his body had not shifted in quite some time, the face of the neko looked so peaceful, almost a bit to peaceful. Yet, his features looked so pale from being sick.

Jet soothingly stroked Julien's body, his eyes closed. A part of him was happy that the neko was actually listening to him now, but the bigger part of him was worried. Julien seemed so fragile... A soft sigh escaped the older male's lips as he leaned back against the pillows, falling into a light slumber. The silence was killing him. Jet woke up numerous times during the night, each time looking at Julien with worried eyes. The fact that he seemed so pale definitely wasn't helping the blonde relax... The red-eyed man sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he looked through the window. It didn't look like he was going to get much sleep... Guess he's just wait until morning.

Julien slept in later that morning than he had in a long time. But it was when his ears twitched to a noise that caused him to flinch. His eyes opened to the man beside him, tensing up and jumping out of the bed as his tail fluffed out in alarm. His ears pinned back against his head. But it was when his knee's gave out under him that caused him to fall to his knee's with a soft whimper. He didnt remember what had happened when he was sick, and not knowing caused fear to rise in himself.

Jet yawned softly and let out a slightly annoyed groan when the warmth suddenly left. When he heard someone falling down, the blond sighed and opened his red eyes, staring at the ceiling for a while. "Julien..." He muttered out softly and looked over at the neko. The older man looked like he didn't sleep at all that night... And mostly it was true. He'd managed to get only a few hours of sleep. Jet got out of the bed and got to the other, crouching down in front of him. "Don't sratch or bite me..." He muttered under his nose as he picked Julien up and carried him back to bed. "Don't move too much today. Your fever might come back... And as for now, are you hungry?"

Julien backed away when Jet got off the bed and came closer, his gaze darting around quickly as he was picked up, he squirmed. Lowering his ears as he was placed yet again... on the bed. He lowered his gaze to the bed when he was asked if he was hungry. A small whimper left him as he nodded. Being sick for those few days had caused him to not eat. But now that he was getting better, his appetite was returning.

Jet rubbed his eyes tiredly and yawned softly. "Stay here... I'll get right back." He mumbled out before turning around to walk through the door. On the other side, a worried Wali stared at the blonde for a few moments. "...Are you feeling alright?" The tall male asked quietly while Jet blinked and lightly shook his head. "Didn't get much sleep..." He muttered out before turning to the kitchen. The man yawned once again before he reached the kitchen and sleepily told a girl to get a plate of some warm food and a cup of black coffee for himself. Maybe he would be able to get some sleep later?..

Julien watched as Jet left the room. Curling up under a blanket when he was left alone in the room, he burrowed himself into the blanket with his tail stuck out from underneath. He was still a little sleepy, but that was mainly because he was starving. His stomach was growling at him in protest that he needed to eat.

Jet rubbed his forehead and sighed softly as he waited for the girl to bring him what he requested for. After some time, she came back with a plate of fish and potatoes, as well as a cup of black coffee. “Your food, mas-... I-I mean Jet.“ She quickly said as she gave the blond the food. Jet only nodded and walked back to his neko, quietly opening the door and getting inside. “Julien... Come on, I've got food...“ Jet muttered out as he walked towards the younger male.

Julien's ears perked up as he heard the door open to the room. But it was when the man spoke that he poked his head out from under the covers with a soft mewl leaving his lips. Moving to where the plate of food had been laid down for him, he poked at the fish and potatoes. His gaze lifting to Jet to make sure it wasn't poisoned or anything of the sort, before he timidly took a bite out of the fish.

Jet yawned and closed his eyes as he sat down in an armchair that was next to the bed. "Don't worry, it's not poisoned... I told you that I wouldn't hurt you without a reason, didn't I?" The blonde mumbled under his nose while drinking the coffee. He had hopes it would wake him up... The man streched and scratched his head before opening his eyes to look at the neko. "If you feel better, I can show you around the mansion... Just please don't try to run... I'm too tired for that today..." Jet said quietly and took another sip of his coffee.

Julien was just making sure, the man still didnt have his full trust yet. His ears lowered as he munched on the food, hearing the man as he spoke. He nodded and returned to the food he had been given. Finishing almost all of it except for a few bites. He had never really been able to eat a full plate of food before. Guess his past masters could be blamed for that one.

Jet tiredly rubbed his eyes and looked at Julien as he finished the coffee. The man yawned and sighed softly. “Come on now... Let's go, you should at least know where you can shower or eat...“ The blonde said quietly as he stood up. Jet walked over and picked up the plate, not even questioning about the few bites that were left. For now, that didn't even matter.

Julien ears perked up when he heard the man speak. Watching as the plate had been taken away, he stood from the bed. Finding that he was stronger than before having food in his stomach. Being able to walk now that the fever had been broken. Lowering his ears he followed after jet.

Jet walked up to the door and turned to Julien before opening it. “Do you need the leash or do you think you can behave and simply follow me?“ He asked with tiredness in his voice, even though a hint of cold was in it as well. Not sleeping the night was a really big mistake... The red eyes trailed over the neko, as if questioning something, even though Jet himself didn't know what.

Julien stilled as Jet looked at him, lowering his ears in a sad type of way. He didn't want the leash, his jaw twitched a little at the tone the man had used. He lowered his gaze to the floor after a long moment. "I'll behave..." he said softly. Wrapping his tail around his waist lightly. Seemingly acting like a pet for once in his life.

Jet let out a relieved sigh and reached out to lightly stroke the other's hair. “That's good... Thank you.“ He said quietly and managed to smile slightly before opening the door. The blonde looked around, then glanced back at Julien. “Kitchen first. We don't have anything like a certain time when everyone eats... Though for now I'd prefer you eat with me...“ The man talked quietly while making his way to the mentioned place.