Can He Be Trained? (Bellala99)

Nicholi

Name: Julien

Race: Neko

A little about him: None has attempted to train this little kitten, due to the fact that he tends to not follow rules completely because he is mainly spoiled and tends to get his way, and he tends to get into trouble if left alone for long periods of time. Other than that he is a lovable little kitten.

stand_up__can_you__by_sei_ten-d2z9jgr.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hard one to break. Well... that's what they had said about this poor little creature. He had brought it on himself due to his nature. A cat. Once backed into a corner so far, he would lash out. But it is not always like that for him. Thrill excited him when he riled up the potential owners, but it was always the same. He seemed to much of a handful for anyone to handle him. No one wanted the task in trying to break down this little thing. Could there be anyone out there the had the balls to try and take this neko one on one?

It had been a long week, and his owner for the week was tired of trying to come up with something to try and break this one with. Honestly, this man had been to soft and it showed that he was unable to bring himself to even punish the neko for his disobedience. Giving up on trying to bend the boy to his will, he ended up giving the neko away to someone he thought... maybe could break him.

Being blindfolded and his wrists bound tightly behind him, he was carted off to his new potential owner. Black ears lowered and his tail wrapped around his waist tightly. The man had learned quickly that the boy enjoyed his games of playing innocent at first until it came to be bedded. That's when the boy played hard to get, a little to much. He had left scratches and bite marks on the man.

It was in this room that he was placed, the blindfold making it so he was unable to see. But he could easily hear the door unlock and open. As soon as the sound reached his ears of shoes clicking along the tile floor, his ears lowered sweetly and a soft whimper left his lips in an innocent tone. Forcing his body to tremble as the sound got closer to him and then stopped.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Name: Jet

Race: Human

A little about him: Born in a wealthy family, he's used to always getting what he wants. Though, when he does get something, Jet oftenly gets bored of it and simply tosses it away. It takes a lot to actually catch his attention, and when something does, he will make sure to get it by all means. Jet is also slightly perverted and ran away from home when he got the first chance.

AnimeVampireBoyBlond_zpsee5b0c5f.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jet hummed to himself as he walked towards the room his newest purchase was kept in. An actual neko! The blond smirked to himself when he thought just how much he could do with the boy... His red eyes shone in excitement as he entered the room and walked towards the neko and let out a chuckle at his trembling.

"Now now, no need to be so scared~" Jet purred out in a low voice and crouched down to take off the blondfold from the other's eyes. "Do you have a name or should I just call you kitten?" He asked with a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

The man reached out and gently ran one finger from the smaller's ear to his neck. Such beauty... Jet couldn't wait to make it all his.

Julien's ears twitched hearing the words that were purred out. Once the blindfold was taken off of him, he blinked at the bright light that caused him to be blinded for a short moment. Black ears lowered against his head for a long moment when the man began to speak once again. For once he had almost forgotten his name. Having not used it in such a long time, one would forget things easily.

"J-Julien..." He whimpered softly. His tail wrapped around his waist tightly as he watched the man. A small flinch ran though him when a finger was running over his ears to his neck. He forced out a frightened mewl as he tried to back away from the man. It was the way he enjoyed it. Making the new master think he was nothing but an innocent frightened kitten, that was until they actually got down to it. Then his true colors would come out.

A smile appeared on the blond's face when he heard the other's name. “Nice to meet you, Julien~ I'm Jet.“ He said quietly as he observed the neko in front of him. The man couldn't stop himself from reaching out to touch those black ears... He gently ran his fingers over it while smiling slightly.

Jet chuckled softly and lightly stroked the smaller's hair. “They told me you'd resist... I even prepared some tools just for you~“ The red eyes seemed to be shining with excitement yet the expression soon turned into a frown. “And yet, now that you're here... You're kind of boring.“ The last words sounded a bit cold. Jet sighed and shook his head. “Come on, I know you've got it somewhere in you... Julien, you can't be just a scared kitten...“ The blond murmured under his nose with a frown lingering on his face.

Julien flinched as his ears were touched once again, lowering them to the back of his head with a frightened mewl. Yet he paused at the man's words, of course... this did not surprise him. Everyone always told the new potential master's what he had done. But it seemed the Jet didn't see that in him. Not yet anyways.

The cold tone had his ears flattening against the back of his head while he bit his lower lip to keep from hissing. He was nothing of the sort, it just took a lot more than what this man was doing to make his true colors come out. But for once in a long time, he began to wonder if his innocent acts were really worth all this trouble. His gaze snapped back up at the man when the words reached his ears. A slow deep growl left his chest as he sat there on the ground not even moving from his spot, his eyes seemed to glare at the man.

Jet's eyes shone with excitement as he heard the growl. “Oh, here's my little tiger~“ He mocked and snickered while lifting the neko's chin up with two fingers. “Aah, I love that look of yours... So fierce~“ The red-eyed man said dreamily as he looked into the other's eyes. A smirk didn't seem to be leaving his face while Jet licked his lips. “I can't wait to break you~“

The blond lightly ran his fingers down the smaller's neck, smiling in delight at the silky feeling. “Do you want to make it easier for us both and just do as I say?“ Right after asking, Jet laughed and shook his head. “On other hand... Let's not make it too boring~ Here's the first step: Adress me as Master Jet~“ He said quietly and grinned. This may actually prove to be fun...

Julien's ears laid flat against his head at the words. Tiger? really... Honestly this man really didn't know what he was getting himself into. Which in turn caused the thoughts to enter his mind. This was going to be interesting on how this man was going to try and break him. His tail twitched irritably behind him, as his fiery gaze didn't leave the man in front of him.

Yet, it was when he was touched that a low growl rumbled in his chest. Tensing up under the fingers that run down his neck, he didn't wait to see what would happen. Biting at the man's hand, making sure to get his canines to break the skin before he backed away from him with a loud hiss. "I'd rather die before I call you Master." He growled the words out at the man.

Jet let out a slightly pained hiss and pulled his hand away, looking at the blood with a slightly shocked expression. Soon, however, it turned into a huge smirk and he chuckled at the other's behaviour. "Oh? I think you'll change your mind~" The blond said as he held onto his hand to stop the bleeding. "You really shouldn't bite... Didn't you know that's impolite?~"

Jet trailed his eyes over the dark-haired man in front of him before letting out a small sigh. "And here I thought that maybe I wouldn't have to ruin that skin of yours... Too bad, kitten~" The red-eyed male winked and chuckled softly while standing up. "Now, don't miss me too much~ I'll get right back~" He said before turning around to walk out of the room.

Julien narrowed his eyes as he watched the man tend to his bleeding hand. Served the man right, thinking he could get to this little feisty kitten. His tail twitched irritably behind him as he clinched his teeth tightly. Change his mind? Yea... when pigs fly. He wasn't one for politeness, he just didn't like being a lifeless doll for anyone to take. Afterall... he was a cat, and cat's had their own personalities.

It was when the man stood up and spoke that his ears flattened to the back of his head with a low growl. Watching as the man walked out of the room, he shook his head. They were always the same... threatening to hit him, mark him... kill him if they didnt get their way. It wasn't like he was able to get away anyways. His hands were still bound behind his back, but he pushed himself into a corner anyways. Feeling somewhat safe with nothing behind his back that could turn on him.

Jet hummed to himself as he walked through his mansion with a smile. The first thing he did was to go and bandage his hand. That cat bit him pretty hard... A small sigh escaped the blond's lips as he took care of his hand and walked around to find the things he's bought earlier. He smiled to himself as he found the collar and some S/M tools. He wasn't one for actual torture... Yet it wouldn't be his fault if these tools 'accidentaly' pierced through Julien's skin.

The red-eyed man walked back to the room Julien was in and let out a chuckle once he saw the smaller in the corner. "Heh, maybe you really are just a scared little kitten inside?" Jet said with a smirk and walked towards the neko after locking the doors behind him. "We might as well skip the introduction to these tools, hm? Or could it be that you're seeing them for the first time~?" Jet asked as he held up the tools he'd carried in there.

Julien leaned his head back against the corner, closing his eyes only for a short second when he heard the door open again. Flattening his ears against his head when the man walked into the room. His gaze moving instantly to the items brought in. Narrowing his eyes as he snapped his gaze to the man when he walked closer to him. A soft growl started in his chest as his tail twitched behind him.

Not surprised by the items as he had seen all of them before. Most of them were used to threaten him, some was never used on him before. Yet that did not mean he had not seen them before. Clinching his teeth tightly before a slow hiss escaped him. The fur on his tail fluffing out.

Jet let out a small chuckle and slowly walked towards the neko while holding a gag in one hand. "Now then, I didn't really liked it when you bit me... I'll just have to use this until you behave nicer~" The blond said and gripped Julien's jaw tightly to make him open his mouth. The red eyes narrowed as if daring the other to resist... He would get what he wanted anyway.

Jet's eyes trailed over the smaller's body and he felt a smirk once again tugging at the corner of his lips. He really was cute... Too bad Julien might end up a bit bruised up afer Jet's done with him... Of course, he could never kill such a creature. It was way too precious for that...

Julien raised a brow as the gag was being held, biting back a groan that wanted to escape. His ears laid flat against his head as the man reached to grab him again, a loud growl growing in his chest. It was when his jaw was being pried open that he hissed and once again tried to bite the man as he tried to back farther into the corner that he was in. His breathing a little labored as he tried to keep the man away from him. His tail wrapped around him tightly as he glared at the man in front of him. He himself thinking that this man wasn't all he was cracked up to be.

Jet snickered and forcefully pushed the gag into the other's mouth, then reached out to tie it up behind Julien's head. “There, much better~“ He smiled to himself and looked at the neko in front of him with a smirk. “I won't get the rope off your wrists yet... Who knows just how sharp those nails of yours are, hn?“ Jet said sarcasticly and gently ran his fingers down the smaller's neck while crouching down in front of him once again. “Do you feel like doing something the way I tell you to or should I just skip to making you do it?“ Jet asked quietly and tucked a few hair strands behind Julien's ear. “You're such a beauty...~“

A loud growl rumbled in his chest as the gag was forced into his mouth and secured behind his head. He flattened his ears down as he tried to use his tongue to forcing the gag out of his mouth. Narrowing his gaze at the man in front of him as he crouched down. The words that reached his ears made him bite at the gag in his mouth with a low growl. Pulling away from the man as he moved to touch him again a muffled hiss could be heard behind the gag. He tried to kick the man away as he tried to back himself up against the wall as much as he could.

Jet let a slight frown appear on his face as he sighed. “Really, you're nothing more than a scared kitten...“ He muttered out and gently scratched behind the other's ear. “I always liked cats~ They're so beautiful... But you! You're exceptional...~“ The blond said while licking his lips. “Such a wonderful look you have~“ Jet seemed pleased with himself as he gripped Julien's legs to provide him from kicking. “Now, how about we start the actual fun?“ He asked while sneaking his hands into the neko's shirt.

Julien raised a brow as he heard he man. A scared kitten? Yea right. When his ear had been scratched, he pulled away. But when he tried to kick the man away his legs were caught, keeping him from kicking the man. A low growl started in his chest at that moment and his ears lowering once more. Actual fun? Yet, when the man's hands snuck up into his shirt that caused his gaze to narrow and a muffled hiss to be heard. The only thoughts going through his mind at that moment was... this man better be glad he was bound and was prevented from biting at him.

Yet the thought crossed his mind. Even though he had only begun to show his true colors, what would it hurt to be nice... at least until he was let free of his bindings? A small tremble ran over his body, and his ears lowered in a cute way with a muffled whimper. Maybe he could get this man to believe he was just a frightened kitten... at least for a short amount of time.

Jet glanced at the neko's face and chuckle. “Really? You'll try the same trick twice? Not working, kitten~“ He purred out as he lifted the other's shirt as much as the bound hands let him. The blond licked his lips and lightly brushed one thumb over the pink nub with a small snicker. “I wonder... Where are you most sensitive~?“ He thought out loud while lightly pinching the other's nipple.

The smirk on his face was increasing more and more as he made sure to hold Julien's legs in place with his own. This was quite fun already! Jet grinned and looked at the other with satisfaction written all over his face. “You know... I've been wanting a neko like you for a long time... You're all so fascinating!“ The blond seemed rather excited and his red eyes seemed to shine slightly in anticipation.

Julien groaned softly as he heard the man's voice once again. His tail twitching irritably behind him as his shirt was lifted up. Yet, as the man began to run his thumb over his nipple that caused him to fight not to squirm. His ears lowering against his head a little. The pinching of his nipple only caused a muffled whimper to leave him as he tried to squirm away from the man.

No matter how much he squirmed and tried to get free from the man, he still had his legs trapped and unable to move them. He thought to himself as the man spoke. Yea.. let me go, and you will see just how much damn fun your going to have with me using you as a damn curtain. He clinched his teeth as he glared at the man for a moment. But something seemed to click in his mind for a short moment. Groaning behind the gag in his mouth, he had no choice at that moment. And if he wanted loose, he was going to have to do it. The thought of doing so only left a bad taste in his mouth. He had to be good, do as he was told. Forcing himself to relax in his spot, a saddened look in his eyes as he lifted his gaze to the man.

Jet raised one eyebrow when he saw the saddened look in Julien's eyes. “Oh, please... Do you really think you'll fool me again?“ He smirked and moved his mouth to gently nibble on the other's jaw. “If I pull that gag out... I'm betting you'd bite me, hn?“ The blond asked quietly and lightly pinched the nipple again. “Or could it be you'd actually behave at least a little bit?“

Jet's hand was lightly caressing the smaller's chest, making sure to slide over his nipples each time. He chuckled and moved his mouth to Julien's ear. “How about I take this nasty thing out of your mouth and then we can talk?“ Jet offered before brushing his lips over the smaller's earlobe. Honestly, he didn't really want to hurt his kitten... He never wanted to hurt anyone... Well, not physically.

Julien whimpered softly at the words that reached his ears. His ears lowering in an innocent look, as his jaw was nibbled on. But it was the next words that had him shaking his head. A small flinch ran though him as his nipple was pinched once again and his ears lowering as the man spoke. Whimpering softly behind the gag in his mouth.

As his chest was caressed, he faught not to move away from the man. But it was his ear that was spoken into that caused him to lower his ears. Lifting his gaze up to the man, he tried to show that he wouldn't do anything if the gag was taken out of his mouth. However, he didn't believe this man would trust him... not even a little bit at this point. Lowering his gaze to the floor after a long moment.

Jet smiled and gently ran one hand over the other's hair. “Hmm, very convincing, I have to say. Maybe I'll actually take it out, mm~?“ The blond said with a slightly softer voice and ran his finger over Julien's neck. “You're a good kitten, aren't you? If you're behaving bad when I take that out... You'll face some punishment, do you hear that?“ The red eyes shone in pure amusement when he mentioned the punishment.

When Jet was done talking, he reached out and slowly removed the gag, putting it aside. “Now then, back to step one~“ He grinned and tilted his head slightly. “Are you ready to call me the way I require you to?“ The blond asked and let out a small smile for a moment. “Don't forget~ If you're a bad kitten, I'll punish you~“

A tremble ran though Julien as the man ran a hand over his hair. Lowering his ears as the man spoke to him, and the finger running over his neck. When Jet spoke again, it was the last part that caused him to still. The thought of punishment running though his mind. Almost tempted to do something, he forced himself to sit still.

Once the gag was pulled off of him, he whimpered softly trying to relax his now sore jaw from biting at the gag in his mouth. His ears picked up after a short moments to hear the man speak. His gaze lowered back to the floor, this was one thing he didn't want to do. But he didn't have a choice right now. "Yes, Master Jet..." He said trying to make his voice sound as genuine as he possibly could when the thoughts of using the man as a damn curtain tried to rampage his thoughts.

Jet blinked and tilted his head to one side before frowning slightly. "On other thought... That sounds just weird." He said with a small sigh and lightly patted the neko's head. "You know, Julien, just call me Jet. All that master stuff reminds me of... Well, you don't need to know what." The blond said and let out a chuckle.

He tilted his head to look into the turquoise eyes. "The next step... You won't bite or scratch me. Obviously, that also means no trying to escape~" The red-eyed male said quietly and gently brushed one finger over the smaller's ear. "And don't try to kick me... Or hit me. I'm not the only one living in this mansion~ Kitten, if you try and do something, I have a certain someone who will take care of you." The man said a little bit coldly and pulled back from Julien a little bit.

Julien lowered his ears when the man realized how stupid it sounded. Still not very happy about his position, he listened to the man. Biting back groans that wanted to escape him. But it was when the man pulled back from him, he lifted his gaze for a short moment. For once, he wondered who that someone could possibly be? No one had ever been able to break him fully. So he assumed this man thought he could be broken by another person if he did disobey this man.