Can He Be Trained? (Bellala99)

Nicholi

Jet chuckled softly and looked at the neko. "You're awfully quiet... How about you tell me a bit about yourself~?" The man asked and let out a small hum while glancing around the room with a slight shiver running over his body. "On other hand... Why don't we go somewhere a bit more comfortable?" The blond offered while standing up. He reached out and took the collar, holding it in one hand with a small smirk. "Though I don't really think I'll let you go off easily... Let's put this on you so you don't run from me~"

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Julien lowered his ears as he listened to the man. But before he even said anything the man spoke once again. His gaze lifting for a short moment as the collar was taken. The words that reached his ears caused him to clinch his teeth tightly. Narrowing his eyes as he faught not to bite at the man when the collar would be placed on him. Its not like this man could catch him if he did run from him.

Jet smirked widely and leaned down to place the collar around the other's neck. "I'm sure you're thinking of running away~ You do understand that you'll fail no matter what path you choose, right?" The blond asked while holding the leash in one hand. He smiled and pulled Julien up, looking at him with a slight smirk. "Now come on~ If you behave nicely, I'll give you something delicious to eat~"

Julien lowered his ears when the collar was placed on him. His eyes narrowed a little as he listened to the words that came from the man. Right... like he would fail from running away from a man that wanted to dominate him. A slight flinch ran though him as the leash was held and then pulled to get him up. With a soft groan he got up off of the floor with slight difficulty due to his hands still behind his back bound. His ears lowered flat to his head as the man began to speak once again. He really didn't want anything from this man.

Jet grinned and walked towards the door with a soft hum escaping his mouth. He unlocked it and took a step outside, pulling Julien along by the leash. The blond held his hands behind his back as he shot a smile and nodded lightly at a man that was standing right outside the room. "It's alright, the only bad thing that happened was this." The red-eyed male said while motioning to his bandaged hand. The man who was standing next to Jet was a bit taller, with black hair and midnight blue eyes. He shot a sharp glare at the neko and nearly growled. "Shall I take him off your hands for now?" The dark-haired man asked quietly while Jet shook his head and smiled.

Julien flattened his ears against his head as he was led into the hallway. His gaze snapping to the man that had been outside the room. Teeth clinched tightly as he narrowed his eyes when he listened to the taller male. A soft warning growl left him before he was able to hold it back. His tail bushed out before he wrapped it around his waist tightly. For now only the man's hand was wounded. Later on... who knows what would get harmed.

Jet glanced back at Julien with a small chuckle. "Now now, don't be like that~" He said with a smirk before walking away from the blue-eyed man. He hummed to himself as he made his way to his room. The bedroom that belonged to the blond was quite elegant - dark red and white seemed to be the dominant colors, the furniture was expencive and there even was a balcony. The man walked over to his bed and sat down while glancing at the other. "You wanna sit down or will you stand the whole time?"

Julien's gaze flickered to the Jet when he spoke. Groaning softly as he lowered his gaze to the floor. Honestly... He felt like he was being treated like a dog. A leash or of things? Cats don't do leashes very well. Being lead to another room, his gaze moved around for a short moment before the man spoke again. Struggling with the bindings on his wrists, he lowered his ears sadly. He didnt like this... he was pretty much defenseless with his hands behind his back. Sitting down on the floor, and almost looking like he was pouting. But inside he was coiling up to strike.

Jet let out a soft smile and tilted his head slightly. "I want to know more about you... How old are you?" He asked as he lightly rubbed the wound through the bandages. He rarely got hurt, really... The man who greeted them before - Wali - usually made sure that Jet wouldn't get hurt. The blond's eyes were fixated on the neko in front of him as he smiled to himself. "And while you're at it, tell me about your previous owners~" He asked out of curiosity. The red-eyed man wanted to know how did the previous people who "owned" this neko used to deal with him.

Julien groaned as the man began asking him questions. Shouldn't this man of asked about this stuff from the man that had given him? "18" He murmured. He didnt like playing 20 questions, but apparently this man enjoyed it. "They either got tired of me, or they couldn't handle me, so they always gave me away to someone else. So far... no one has wanted to keep me for themselves. Doesn't surprise me anymore." He said softly as his ears lowered and his gaze fell to the floor. Maybe it was a bit of sadness that showed, maybe he was hoping that maybe one day someone would be able to handle him and keep him.

Jet blinked at the slight sadness that seemed to be coming from Julien. He couldn't help but feel a bit of pity towards the neko as he let out a sigh and lightly stroked the smaller's hair with a smile on his face. "I don't plan on letting you go." He said with confidence, then pulled his arms back and chuckled. "Now, onto the other question. How come you ended up like this? Why aren't you free?" Jet asked this while looking at the one in front of him. He was honestly curious about everything that was connected to the neko... Though it didn't seem like Julien was really that eager to answer his questions. The blond trailed his eyes over to Julien's wrists and let out a small sigh. He wanted to take the binds off, but he didn't exactly wanted to be bitten.

Julien listened to the man, trying to resist shaking his head at the words. Everyone said that to him at one point or another. That was until they learned how he really was. The next question had him letting the air out of his lungs in a rush. "Because... That is how pets that disobey their Master's are punished. Depending on how badly they disobeyed." He murmured. "As for why I am bound, is because no one can handle the true me." He lowered his ears at the words that came from his own mouth.

Jet raised an eyebrow and let out a small sigh before lifting himself up from the bed. "Try me." He said as he walked behind the neko's back and crouched down to take off the binds. Before doing that, the blond glanced at the doors. "Wali, be ready." He warned the man who was standing behind the closed door. When the binds were off, the red-eyed man stood up and lightly bit his lip. "Go on, show me your true nature."

Julien raised a brow at the challenge the man was setting. Really now... This man was actually giving him permission to let himself go all out. At that moment, he really wasn't all the pissed off enough to do anything to terrible. But thinking back to that room he had been in, the fur on his tail fluffed out. As soon as the bindings were taken off of him, a low growl left him and his ears lowered flat to his head. Not even taking the time to rub at his sore wrists, scratched at the man before darting out of the room. The man in the hallway caused him to dart the other way down the hallway, jumping down the stairs and darting off towards what he hoped was a door that lead outside.

Jet jumped back with a soft yelp escaping his lips. The blond hissed as he held onto his cheek which was scratched by the neko. All pity was gone in a moment as he growled out to Wali, “Get him back here.“ The mentioned man nodded and ran after Julien. The door he chose were ones that led to a simple room filled with various boxes. It didn't take much for the tall man to catch Julien, and he tightly gripped his hands and waist before getting him bck to Jet.

The blond's cheek was bleeding yet he glared at the neko and frowned. “You want to do it the hard way? Fine, I'm alright with that.“ He hissed out and walked over to the younger male. The blond raised his hand and delivered a harsh slap over the other's cheek, still scowling.

Julien tensed as he was caught and held down. Being carried back to the room, he squirmed and hissed loudly as his ears laid flat against the back of his head. His eyes narrowed as he attempted to bite the man that held him down. Once back in that room, his tail twitched irritably behind him as the words reached his ears.

The man had told him to show his true colors. Well... that's just what he did. Growling low as the man walked over to him. A loud slap could be heard echoing in the room and down the hallways as a red mark flushed to his cheek. A small yelp leaving his lips following a deep growl. "You told me to do it!" He hissed loudly. Struggling against the one that still held him down, he clinched his teeth tightly. Glaring daggers at the man that had struck him.

Jet tsk'ed and frowned. “Well, I changed my mind.“ All signs of kindness that were shown before were gone now. The blond scowled and gripped Julien's jaw with one hand, holding it tightly. “I always get what I want... So you will behave nicely.“ He said coldly and pulled his hand back, groaning softly at the sting he felt on his cheek.

Wali let out a soft sigh and gripped Julien tightly, moving one hand down to pull his tail. “Will you want to have your fun with him now or after food?“ He asked quietly and glared at the neko. “Now.“ Was the only thing Jet said for an answer. “Let me just get the wound treated... Get him to the chamber.“

Julien narrowed his eyes. Of course this man would go back on his word. They were always the same. Growling low in his chest as his jaw was gripped tightly. His eyes narrowed at the man in front of him. Will... well... this man would have to "Make" him behave. Otherwise, this was going to be a very long night.

Being gripped tightly and his tail being pulled caused a yelp and a loud hiss to leave him. Growling low in his chest as he struggled to out of this man's grip. Huffing when his struggles only caused the grip to be tighter.

Wali silently carried the neko away while Jet headed towards the kitchen. A young maid looked at him worriedly and came up to help, while Jet tried to smile in a way it wouldn't hurt. He let out a slightly pained hiss when the girl started cleaning his wound, closing his eyes for that time. He bit his lip and waited until she was done, then turned to the maid and smiled softly. “Thank you.“

Once his wound was taken care of, Jet walked off to the chamber that Wali and Julien were waiting at. The blond scowled and walked over to Julien. “Lock him up there.“ The blond said quietly and pointed at a bed in the middle of the room. The dark-haired man didn't even question the other - he simply walked over and bound Julien's wrists and ankles to the bed. His ankles were tied up in a way they were spread..

Lucas' ears lowered flat to his head as he was taken over to the bed in the room, stuggling against the man that held him down. Being tied down he didn't go down without a fight, biting and hissing at the man. Attempting to scratch him, yet he was still... tied down.

A low growl started deep in his chest as his angery eyes darted right for Jet. Narrowing his fiery gaze. Oh boy... if looks could kill right now. His black tail twitched angerly as he tugged at the bindings on his wrists and ankles.

Jet frowned and glanced at Wali's scratched up arms. “Go get those cleaned up...“ The blond said quietly and smiled at the other. “I can take care of him now. I mean, he's tied up completely~“ The blond said softly and took a step towards the neko while Wali left with a soft sigh.

Jet then looked at Julien's face. “Now listen here... Don't scratch me.“ He hissed out and grabbed his chin with one hand. “But if you think that this will help you get away.... You're wrong. I'll make you mine no matter how long it takes.“ The red eyed man nearly growled out and released the other's chin. He let out a sigh and pulled back a little bit while moving his hand downwards. “And I can be very patient when I need to be...~“

Sai lowered his ears as the man hissed the words out at him. A low growl rumbled in his chest as his chin was taken ahold of. His tail twitched behind him as the man began to speak to him. As his chin was let go, he clinched his teeth tightly. Patient.... well this man surely didn't have that much patience. Because otherwise... this was going to be a really long day. He tugged at the bindings on his wrists, as he glared at the man as the hand moved downwards. A low hiss escaping him.

Jet smirked as he lightly ran his fingers over the other's crotch. "I can only hear hisses and growls coming from you now... Why don't you let me hear that pretty voice of yours?" He asked and slowly undid the neko's pants. "Julien... You still have enough time to change your behaviour...~" The blond said quietly and lightly pressed his fingers down on the said man's length. "Though if you don't, I might as well do it by force... Though I wouldn't want to go too far, kitten."

Julien flattened his ears down against his head at the words the man spoke. Growling low in his chest, tugging at the bindings as his pants were undone. His gaze narrowed at the words, though the thought of changing his behavior had crossed his mind a few times. But he was not sure if that really was going to be any better. His tail twitched angerly as he felt a finger against his length. He clinched his teeth tightly, he wasnt going to give this man what he wanted. Not after he had gone back against his order earlier.

Jet glanced at the other's face and let out a small sigh before pulling his arm away. "Julien, I don't like this... Not one bit." He said quietly and stepped back a bit to sit down on a chair that was next to a bed. The blond bit his lip slightly before reaching out to gently stroke the neko's cheek. "Look, I don't want to use force. Besides, that isn't working..." He said quietly, moving his fingers up to the other's ear on the same time. "None of the people working here do it by force. All of them stay here on their own will... You're a bit different, but I still want to try."