Can He Be Trained? (Bellala99)

Nicholi

Julien lowered his ears as the man spoke. His gaze not missing anything as the man sat down in a chair. He didn't trust him, and he wouldn't no matter what the man said. His tail twitched a moment as the fingers made their way over his ear. He wasn't sure what this man was attempting to do, but at the tone of his voice, it sounded as if the man was getting tired of how he was acting. "If you wanted to try, then you shouldn't of told me to run. That was your biggest mistake. Just going back on what you said only defeated the little bit of trust I had in you." He murmured as he turned his gaze away from the man. Groaning as he tried to tug the bindings again.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Jet sighed and shook his head. "I didn't tell you to run. I didn't think your true side would be so... Fierce." The blond said quietly and blinked a few times. "How about we try this? I'll take off your binds... Well, from your legs, at least. I want you to trust me again, y'know... I don't like hurting without reason." Jet talked calmly as he gently stroked the neko's hair. "Or maybe, if you at least try not to scratch or bite me, I'll take off the binds from your hands as well. The doors are locked, if you were wondering..." The red-eyed man said quietly, then leaned back against the chair. What woudl Julien's answer be?..

Julien raised a brow as he listened to the man. Served the man right for what he thought. Honestly... back a cat into a corner, he will lash out. Its only in his nature, its not like anything can change that. Groaning as his hair was stroked, he let the words sink in for a long moment. After he let the idea sink into his mind, he nodded. Lowering his ears a little. "I will try..." He said softly.

Jet smiled softly and reached out to take off the binds from Julien's legs first. Before the blond took off the binds from the neko's hands, he glanced at the other's face and sighed softly. He didn't really want to be killed... The man slowly undid the binds and pulled back, looking at Julien with sharp eyes. "Now just... Don't do anything uneccesary, alright? Let's try and talk." He said quietly. Jet knew that he had to at least try and be careful around Julien.. Fear wasn't the best way to make someone yours.

Julien sat up when he was let go of his bindings. Rubbing at his now sore and raw wrists and ankles as he lowered his ears against his head. Hearing the man speak, he bit his tongue to keep himself from saying something he really wanted to say to the man. Letting out a soft groan, he wrapped his tail around his waist as he kept rubbing his wrists and ankles a bit.

Jet let out a sigh of relief and smiled softly. “There... Now, is there any chance that I could prove to you that I'm not as bad as I look?“ He asked softly and leaned back against his chair. “Are you hungry? I've got the best food made here... If you want to, I can get something for you.“ The blond offered quietly. He let out a gentle smile and reached out to lightly run his finger from the other's ear to neck.

Julien heard the man's words, but he wasn't all the hungry at that moment. Shaking his head a little. He was use to having food being used against him, cruel as it seemed. It never worked against him. When his ear and neck was touched, he flinched a little. Lowering his ears for a moment as the tail tightened around his waist.

Jet blinked a few times and let out a small sigh. "I won't hurt you anymore alright? Well, unless you do it first." He said quietly and pulled his arm away. "Though you do seem scared to me... Are you?" The blond asked while raising an eyebrow. Being this calm wasn't how he usually behaved... Really, this neko was able to bring out a different side of him.

Julien let his gaze travel over to the man when he spoke. He wasn't really all that scared, he was more like trying to keep from doing something that would cause himself to be bound again. Shaking his head a little. "Not scared... I just don't like being bound." He murmured softly. Lowering his gaze for a moment.

Jet let a small smile appear on his face as he let out a sigh. "I'll try not to bound you again then~ Not until you deserve it, at least..." He said and tilted his head. "Is there anything that you need to feel at least a bit more comfortable while living here?" He asked while looking at the neko in front of him.

Julien lowered his ears at the words. Shaking it his at the question. He was use to not having hardly anything, just because of his nature. "No..." He said, while he hugged his knee's against his chest. Resting his head on his knee's as he lowered his ears a little.

Jet blinked a few times and tilted his head to one side. "Really? When was the last time you ate properly?" He asked quietly, finding the other's pose slightly saddening. "Or maybe you're cold? I don't think this kind of clothing is the warmest one... I could find you something better if you'd like."

Julien groaned after hearing the man's words. "Im use to not eating." He said softly as he stared at the bed that he was sitting on. He wasn't all that cold, having fur had its advantages. But the little bit of fur he did have didn't cover his body. "no.. Im fine." He said. "Being a slave like me, you learn how to cope with things that a pampered slave would not have to deal with."

Jet raised his eyebrows and sighed softly. "Well, just imagine yourself as a pampered slave from now on, hn?" He chuckled and stood up from his chair. "If you think that you really are cold, I can get you something to wear... And as for now, I'll get right back." The blond said before walking towards the door. He glanced over his shoulder to look at the neko as a small smile appeared on Jet's face. If only he could make Julien his own..

Julien's eyes seemed to flicker at the words that reached his ears. He could never be one of those pampered pets. He was always the one being punished and left alone. Not moving his gaze as the man stood from the chair and began to walk towards the door. His tail wrapped tightly around his waist, at the thought of being something he wasn't. He honestly thought he could never be a pampered slave.

Jet walked out of the room and locked the doors from the other side. He glanced at Wali and let out a small sigh before rubbing his forehead. "At least he didn't injure me anymore..." He muttered out under his nose before walking to the kitchen. The blond smiled at one of the maids and walked over to her. "Can you get me a big piece of some warm meat and water?" She nodded before walking away to get what her master told her to. Meanwhile, the red-eyed man leaned against the wall and lightly brushed a finger over his wounded palm. The neko managed to change, even if just by a little bit...

After some time, the girl came back with a plate of hot beef and a glass of water. Jet took it from her hands and smiled warmly before walking back to the neko. He walked inside and glanced at Julien before handing him the meal. "Here, at least eat this."

Julien lowered his ears as a small sneeze left him after the man had locked the door behind him. A soft groan left him as he rubbed his nose a little. His face flushed with a slight fever. It didn't surprise him that he had managed to get sick, it had been to long since he had been last sick. Maybe his immune system had finally been compromised after not eating the right foods for so long. Curling up on the bed as a soft weak whimper left him after the door had opened.

His gaze lifted to the man as he brought something in for him. But he wasn't hungry. He was actually quite sick to him stomach right at that moment. Whimpering softly as he pushed the food away from him, clinching at his stomach as if he were about to puke.

Jet blinked a few times and let out a soft sigh. He crouched down next to the neko and softly placed a hand on the other's forehead while a small frown appeared in his face. "Don't tell me you're sick..." He muttered out under his breath and pulled his hand away while lightly biting his lower lip.

After some time of thinking, he reached out and slowly took the smaller male into his hands, carefully looking at his face. "I'll just get you somewhere warm." He promised softly as he held the neko in his hands. Once the blond was sure that Julien was comfortably in his arms, he walked out of the room and turned straight to one of the better bedrooms. At least inside it was warm...

Julien's ears lowered with a soft whimper when the man placed his hand against his forehead. A small shiver running this though his body as the words reached his ears. But it was when he was picked up, that he curled up into a tight ball. Being taken to a warmer room, he sneezed again. Lowering his ears as he let out a small groan.

Jet glanced down at the other with a small sigh escaping his lips before he placed Julien on the bed. He bit his lower lip slightly and lightly ran a hand through his hair while looking at the younger male. The blond glanced behind him only to see Wali standing quietly, awaiting for whatever the red-eyed man needed. "Get some medicine for him... And a blanket, alright?" He asked softly as the taller man nodded and walked off to get the things his master asked him for.

Julien curled up when he was placed on the bed, his body shivering from the fever that was intensifying slowly. His eyes watered as a cute sneeze caused his ears to lower against his head and a small groan left his lips afterwards. Wrapping his tail around his waist as his gaze moved to Jet. A small whimper left him after a long moment, hearing about medicine. He didn't like medicine, at least the ones those other had given him. They were only sedatives to try and keep him from being so wild. Backing away from the both of them as the man entered the room again with the medicine and blanket, only to fall onto the floor on the other side of the bed with a loud groan.

Jet blinked a few times and looked at the neko when he backed away and fell down. "Hey... I told you I wouldn't hurt you, didn't I?" He asked quietly as he walked over to the neko and gently picked him up. The blond carefully placed Julien back on the bed and let out a small sigh as he sat down next to him. "Give me the blanket." He said while reaching out to Wali. The later passed him the woolen blanket and Jet put it on the neko's shoulders, hoping that it would warm him up at least a little bit. "Why don't you at least try and take the medicine?"

Julien whimpered as he was picked up off the floor. Being placed back on the bed, his ears lowered. When the blanket was put over him, he ducked underneath it. In attempt to hide from them since they were trying to give him something he thought was going to make him feel weird. The bump in the blanket could be seen moving, as he shook his head. "Don't want it... makes me feel weird." He whimpered softly.

Jet raised an eyebrow and sighed softly before pulling the blanket off Julien's head. "This one will only make you feel better. Julien, you have to trust me here..." He said softly and gently stroked the smaller's hair. "I don't know what you think we're trying to give you, but I promise - it won't make you feel weird." The blond promised as he took the pills and a glass of water from the table. "They'll help you get rid of the pain..."

Julien whimpered when the blanket was taken off of his head. Lowering his ears, his face was flushed more from the fever that rose. Hearing the words that reached his ears, he wasn't sure if this man was being truthful or if he was trying to trick him into something he didn't want to do. Groaning softly as his hair was stoked. Lowering his gaze to the bed, as he took the pills and swallowed them. But the thought in his mind was that if this was a trick this man had it something else coming for him if he did end up feeling weird. Curling back up under the blanket.