[Vampire knight - Remake] [Recruitment]

Guest OkataShin

Who is your favourite Vampire Knight character?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, oh no, that's terrible! You were the only character who mentioned my character! I was hoping the two of them could interact :-( I'm really very sorry to hear this

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Jae Hwa-

• Gatichan

• b.lueeyes

• UndertheWeather

I'm so sorry. I was hoping for something too :( It's just quite...overwhelming. Didn't quite expect this...

I totally understand. I was talking about that just yesterday- I felt quite overwhelmed by how every post went in a completely different direction and wasn't sure where I was supposed to fit in. And if we tried to weave a story together with anoter character so that you wouldn't have to read so much? I really like your character :-(

: wait wait...we can find a solution! (thinks) how about we give u a summary of what's going on every time UndertheWeather?

That's nice of you, but I wouldn't want to have someone do a summary for me everytime just because I'm not able to keep up...and I sort of need to read what others write to come up with ideas...

Hmmmm. I could try to write but it might be quite fragmented...for the same reason that

said

Guys I'm so sorry about this. I'm not trying to make a scene. The thing is that I can't write every couple of hours and I fall behind becausr of that. I thought I should withdraw because I roll a little too slow for the pace and as a result when I begin to enter a scene with some of you it'll end up being a mess because if I post daily

Eg.

Post 1: me

Post 2: gin

Post 3 gatichan

Post 4: gin

Post 5: jaehwa

Post 6: gin

Post 7: gatichan

-After about 12-24 hours since my first post: I login and I find that I've missed several plots and if I interacted in my first post and the plot's moved on I'll mess it up by writing from that first post. I could write from where you guys are but it'll be fragmented...

I wrote my first post and when I came back there were already a couple if posts and when I was reading them more came...I didnt really expect that it'll be so quick...first time doing no order RP... Well yea anyway...That's why I thought I shouldn't mess the RP...:( I hope I make some sense with my explanation.

Same here, I was looking forward to rping with everyone...(huggles UndertheWeather) why dont u talk with the owner of the rp, maybe there is a way to make an order that would work with everyone..

Guest OkataShin

Sorry guys! I was in a hospital because of my back problems. For the whole weekend. This might happen soon again, depending if I get the right medication or not. But I'll try to let you know in beforehand. This sucks, sorry all!

- - - Updated - - -

@UndertheWeather

Oh! I really don't want that to happen. I don't want anyone to drop out. But since it's actually too fast in my opinion too, I'd like to say that making "turns" in posting would be a better option. Don't you agree?

So from now on, I guess we should have a posting order. If everyone agrees, I'll post the order here. I don't really want to see anyone dropping out because of a fast pace.

Uhoh I hope you get well soon, and thank you for that :) >.> I'm sorry everyone if this is a hassle...

Guest OkataShin

So. From now on, the posting order goes like this:

1. OkataShin

2. @UndertheWeather

3. @Gatichan

4. @b.lueeyes

5. @gin

6. @-Jae Hwa-

7. @SecretSenpai

Is everyone fine with this?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be posting my reply soon, and after that we'll start going with the order i put up there. If anyone wants to have his/her say in this, please step in now. :)

Guest OkataShin

@gin

Lol no worries. Sorry for seeing your question only now.

That part was about Shigure's little brother. If you think about it, you can probably realize that they were playing hide and seek and then Shigure suddenly snapped and killed him. This is a short description about the situation.

Guest OkataShin

Ahhh, my post didn't appear? O.o I'm sure I wrote it there... And here I was thinking why no-one else posted after me...

Maah, there is nothing else to do here but rewrite it. Geez..

And glad to hear that you're all fine with it. Thanks guys!