[Vampire knight - Remake] [Recruitment]

Guest OkataShin

Who is your favourite Vampire Knight character?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@b.lueeyes And then there will be even more plot twists, and what will he do?! xD Man, I can't wait for this to start developing well.

I'm not sure what the order is, so I'll just reply last. e_e

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Jae Hwa-

• Gatichan

• b.lueeyes

• UndertheWeather

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
That is probably what's gonna end up happening ANYWAY. He's NOT but he'll just be all like 'Now I'm confused' cause he is getting mixed vibes about whether-or-not-he's-a-pureblood from Jean, not-sure-what-the-hell-is-gonna-happen with Shigure, and then there's the evil one with which he's just like...well damn, there's another one.

Lol

, sounds awesome! Can't wait for this to heat up, but lol, I'm going to wait for Okata before I post next, no matter how many posts are between mine and his cause we wanna interact :D

this is soooo unfair!! All my character has in mind is murdering, slaughtering and slicing humans apart and you guys get to have all the adult fun *sulk* I'm going to have to make up for his psychopathic misdemeanors by trying to suck up to one of you guys, otherwise he'll die a virgin *getting dangerous glares from my character as he cleans his Katana swords* lol Just kidding- I'm very happy that one of the other rpers even noticed my character

Yeah, blueeyes and gatichan let's mess around -- that would be fun. i've noticed that i'm only the obvious seme lol imma build a harem. Kidding aside hope this is fun XD

LAWL. Bulid you harem if you DARE my character will probably realise what's going on and burn him to death.

-Shriiiiieeeeks.-

I'm a die hard seme.

Buuuuuut, recently I've been wondering what it would be like to be dominated for once, so I gave the whole 'depends on her person' thing. I mean, ain't no little uke or seke thing gonna pop this cherry. -Snaps in Z formation.-

Guys guys so I don't know how to make Yuuma interact with someone first. Any ideas? I don' want him randomly roaming around, ashdjghjsj.

pfft! haha! Hey, as long as my character doesn't know who you really are, he might just be up to a little bit of perverted fun.

And yeah, seriously, I think this story's going to be confusing, complicated, twisted and really, really good

- - - Updated - - -

well, he's welcoem to meet my character slinking back from his evil deeds if you like- my character seems to be a total loner- I'd be happy for some clues

Yeah, I have a few tricks up my sleeve for later development, and I can't wait to whip 'em out. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand sure. I mean, I dunno if you read my thing, but my reply is going to be my character first entering Cross Academy and all that junk.

oh, I only read the two rpers before me- I hadn't noticed you'd already written. I promise I'll write again once I've checked out your character sheet again. Sounds like you've got a hidden agenda ;-)

See you tomorrow- it's almos three in the morning here. I can't believe it- in 5 hours I have to go to work :-(( Can't wait for the weekend!!

Yeah. I'll reply in a few, I'm just not sure how I'm going to come up with something decent, since I don't have a game plan. Buuuut I'll try my best to think something up.

Actually, would anyone be alright with rooming with Yuuma? I mean, he'd have to room with someone anyways, so it would be easier if it's with one of our characters.

Aw, so sad...this looked quite interesting but I guess it is too late :( Oh well, I guess I shall look elsewhere for a vampire styled group rp

Sorry about that! We've started already, and we're already developing character attachments, sorry about that!

And

well, my character can't because Ryo has his own room (rich, aristocratic, beautiful, will-burn-your-nuts-off, confused bastard that he is).

My character have no roommate so far, just putting it out there in case anyone wants a roommate. He wont spend too much time there anyways, only when he has to sleep or shower and such. (shrugs)

I thought it was that all Night Class students, regardless of class, roomed with someone, and only the President is exempt. e n e But I guess it really doesn't matter, since he can room with
's character. Which I think could prove to eventually be interesting. xD

So now that everyone has commented, is that going to be the official order, or will order not matter? ._.;

Either way *waves hand* Lol. Ryo'll probably never sleep in his room with all these purebloods to keep him busy. Poor little slut... *shakes head pityingly* He'll probably go insane from confusion.

well good luck in killing my character. AHA i'm gonna build my harem whether you like it or not. tsk this harem jowk aside. So what's the plan with everyones plot? Hmmmm

.O_o I thought our chara's have known each other for quite a bit (* i was reading your chara sheet and then there's shirabuki). LOL is it the same shirabuki? or I'm just senile and it's sara shirabuki not jean. Warii for casually calling your chara out of the blue if so.

Well, I've already sorts explained mine....he's a little vamp looking for a pure blood to serve, and he will PROBABLY be sucked in by Jean (@gin) cause he's a confused little fucker and Jean is giving him mixed messages about it...

Well, I've already sorts explained mine....he's a little vamp looking for a pure blood to serve, and he will PROBABLY be sucked in by Jean (@gin) cause he's a confused little fucker and Jean is giving him mixed messages about it...

: I meant Shirabuki Tenshi, the bad guy, but we can still have them known one another since Teshi and u share the same last name....