[Vampire knight - Remake] [Recruitment]

Guest OkataShin

Who is your favourite Vampire Knight character?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
My character wants to help evoke a war between humans and vampires. He's trying to murder humans so that the vampire hunter association will be forced to act and he's looking for someone to help him who is superior and hates humans. But he's wary of purebloods *hint, hint*

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Jae Hwa-

• Gatichan

• b.lueeyes

• UndertheWeather

.hahaha seriously, I'll make your character more confused. But since I'm going to be an antagonist,for real, then you hafta prepare for angst--lot's of angst.

. Oh i see , warii for being a blockhead. But Fomalhaut was hiding his real name or did Min Jae know since he's a vampire hunter. (*they do intensive research?)

.Nice plan you've go there. Jean can start war easily. Hanadagi would be the protagonist while we'll be the opposite. :3 Let's be evil~

.hmm is that thing "wherever you are, I will find you." Who are you referring to this? Hmmm sorry for the ask. :3

, I thought you'd never ask. I'm waiting to run wild and murder and maybe find my Master somewhere out there who shows me something aside from hatred *brandishes Katana swords with an evil grin*

: let say he knew about ur character, but not cause of hunter research, btu because of the other Shirabuki member, the other pureblood, the evil one. I mean, make sense he'll (the pureblood) know about the new head of his own family dont u think? xD

. haha master, LOL let's try... but Shirabuki lays no interest of having a severe master and slave relationship--he's as free as air. So yeah he'll just guide your hatred towards the human realm for good. (*just imagine Muraki from Yami no Matsuei)

.nice idea. Now that makes sense. I'll take a note for that.

: (smiles) Also, it just hit me, but if u gonna b the antagonist, then maybe u should already know the other Shirabuki and mayb be "helping each other" accomplish ur own goals, and that's how u met my character since he is Shirabuki's loyal dog. xDD

, oh, that's fine. But if my character could get a certain vial of blood to, let's say....accelerate chaos, he wouldn't mind to...d a certain deed or two. My character's predominantly got war in his mind. Maybe someone his age will be able to satisfy his "other sick" needs *pfft! Ryuu :cuteonion25: me*

nice piece you wrote there. Gave me a good idea for my next appearence, so thanks

: glad you liked it~ I am trying to move the story along, besides (smirks) I am enjoying being one of the villains~

Yes, I can totally relate to that. Your character's still a little sketchy to mine, but eventually we might realize that we're working towards the same goal *or aren't we?* But yeah, it feels good to be on the dark side

2cyeyd.jpg

. yeah hmmm-- *thinks. Okay, let's do it. HAHAHA Kay, let's join forces lol...villain people. :)

.No problem, Shirabuki would get you one and in the process could've accept your evil existence...

: My character is a bit complex, he really has no distinction of what's wrong or what's right because all he ever knew was the "bad things" and the time he spent with the Pureblood. So his goals are Shirabuki, just cuz he follows the man blindly...

Pity then, because your character pic was rather hot. But well, maybe my character can simply learn to be even more evil...and get frustrated that your character isn't interested in more. Nothing like an unrequited love to fuel one's emotions
Yes master *pretends to bow down* As long as you don't go against me, we're already three characters working towards world domination *practicing evil cackle in the background*

-Falls over.- I have no idea how to reply. I mean, without making it absurdly short. I have nothing for my character to do until he is shown around or something. What do.

: Wait....what does his personality have to do with his relationships. He is not in love with Shirabuki lol, he just follows the man out of "Respect" of some sort. xDDD

- - - Updated - - -

empai: You can bump into mine? he was heading toward our bedroom xDDDD

: (chuckles) I think that's gonna be an interesting world domination plot...

*my character begins to hope* Oh yeah, yeah, you're right, of course *play it cool, girl, play it cool!!*

Sorry, I understood that wrong- I thought you were saying that your only goal was to serve Shirabuki and that was it, like that was your sole goal in life and didn't care about anything else and wouldn't let yourself want anything else. In your character sheet you mentioned he has "issues" with emotions

, I'm confused- where's your character sheet in the arena thread?? Did I miss it?

hshgdffbjdkks thanks, I really didn't know how to reply. Dx

said that he'd add me today, but I guess he forgot? I sent the other CS and everything and he liked it annnnnnd yeah. I dunno.

: Min Jae goal at the moment is serve the pureblood, but that'll change as the story progresses depending where it goes~ It's a yaoi rp after all, i can't have him remain asexual all throughout xDDD And yes, he have problems understanding human emotions, he grew up in a lab and he is part robotic, so he has no trace of humane feelings in him, but again, that might change depending on what happens...he does have feelings, he just can't really identify with them the way he is now. Have in mind, the only person Min Jae is closed with and consider "family" is Shirabuki, a very bad role model lol.

, I accept your challenge! Well, but wouldn't that be a first if your character adamantly remained asexual throughout the roleplay, no matter what? A total novum! leaf1 No seriously, thanks for the background info- the first time I read through the whole roleplaying character sheets, I was like "what!? And I'm supposed to remember all that?! My character doesn't fit anywhere!" This is really helping

: Glad to help, and I feel the same way. I still have to go back sometimes to reread everyone's character info and go from there.

- ah, okay. I went back and read through your character sheet. It somehow slipped past me. You sound like you're still not decided whether you want to be on the "good" or "bad" side yet. Don't feel pressured or anything, but keep in mind that we on the dark side have cookies

--> in case you missed the earlier post

2cyeyd.jpg

I do, I just have another CS because there's more to his story that's not gonna be shared yet. u w u

I see...so the plot thickens ;-) Then I hope you hurry up and get introduced so that I start either stalking you or baking you cookies :hamtaro-005 (22):

and everyone else in this RP

Erm...I think I might have to withdraw from this RP because I can't seem to keep up with the pace...I'm able to write at least once in 1 or 2 days, but since it's not turn-base, when I log in, I find myself needing to read a tonne of scenes, and having missed various plots. So, even though I like the concept, I don't think I'll be able to be a part of this nice RP... '~'