[Vampire knight - Remake] [Recruitment]

Guest OkataShin

Who is your favourite Vampire Knight character?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Jae Hwa-

• Gatichan

• b.lueeyes

• UndertheWeather

Name: Ryota (Ryo) Hanatani

Appearance:

tumblr_mqr0npZPjK1svkdu7o1_500.jpg

Rusty coloured eyes, blonde hair.

Race: Vampire

Position: Uke

Class: Night Class

Grade: 2nd (17-18 years old)

Vampire rank: Class B

Weapon: Has knowledge of various kinds of martial arts including Tae Kwon Do, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do and various karate styles.

Background/History: Ryo is the second eldest child of the Hanatani family, one of the aristocratic families that have dedicated themselves to serving purebloods, be it in any way they desire. Members have been in many positions (attendants, bodyguards, lovers) to the pureblood lines over the years, and are highly regarded within vampire society, the head of the family being a figure of the vampire council with the purpose of protecting the purebloods interests. In the absence of purebloods, they have been known to become to protectors of higher class aristocratic families.

Ryo himself currently is an 'unattached' member of the family, yet wishes to become so, as to uphold his family's prestige. Since childhood his father has expressed that he should be only ever bound to a pureblood, that no less would do for his direct line. So; he is seeking a pureblood to serve, which is what he was raised for. Ryou is not at all bothered by humans, he views them more as alternate beings than food. He understands the concept that humans are fragile, and their lives short, but he is rather fascinated by them. He came to the academy for numerous reasons, including but not excluding to the idea that he will be near humans, as well as the development of his relationship with other aristocrats.

Personality: Since his childhood, he has been greatly liked by a majority of people for his kind but cool attitude. He has been known to have a temper, and has a great belief in first impressions. He is a fairly warm person, who is admired but often underestimated due to his physical stature, and his kind exterior hides a fiery inner personality. Ryo has a rather dark sense of humor, and is rather fond of competition, friendly or otherwise. He is a curious soul, and this has been known to get him into trouble, particularly with those of a higher rank than him.

Vampire abilities:

Control over fire: The Hanatani family is one of the few aristocratic families to have control over an element; being fire. As such, he can control fire, but currently is having difficulty with the creation of fire (hence he carries a lighter).

Physical abilities: Enhanced speed, agility, and sensory ability. Advanced healing.

Other: prefers AB blood, carries a lighter but does not smoke, loves cats, loves dogs, hates birds. Secretly wants to write novels.

2zplboz.jpg

NAME |
Jean Shirabuki

AGE|
???

RACE |
Vampire

POSITION |
seme

CLASS |
Not applicable

GRADE |
Not applicable

OCCUPATION |
teacher

VAMPIRE RANK |
Pure Blood

WEAPON |
none

BACKGROUND |

Mister Shirabuki is a breed from the Austrian-Japanese vampires which happened to be extinct as of the current era. He had the possession of the thickest blood-line among his lineage. Being the offspring of the usual pure blood normalcy's ; Incest relationship. He'd suffer persecution from the rest of his clan as to the main reason of him becoming the new Lord of the Shirabuki clan. After Sara Shirabuki's death he was claimed as the new head but had escaped such duty for unknown reasons. A strange fate in which he's not respected but cursed in a family where there's a long history of filial feud. Supposedly their lineage had ended at Shirabuki's death but was secretly continued with a little-to-knowledge of the unknown Lord which happens to be Jean. Hired as a teacher by the person that goes by the name, Cross Kaien, the male teaches both students from day and knight. Fomalhaut holds no personal grudges towards the vampire hunter's association nor vampire society; he's considerably neutral between the two.

He goes by the name Mr. Fomalhaut and had his real rank hidden in the public. Bearing restraints in the form of a cross tattoo at his back; Fomalhaut was recognized as merely a Rank C to the public. He's nonetheless a wolf in a sheep's clothing.

PERSONALITY |

He's usually silent and usually scolds someone during the lessons. A bit of a level-headed but sometimes short-tempered. Has the most unbelievable mood swings that leads the students into confusion. Had no traces of delicacy and royalty with him despite his upbringings. And had obviously inherited Shirabuki's long traces of Sadism within their blood.

OTHERS |

He had no weapons since he fights with different martial arts he'd learnt across the globe. He's fond of looking at gravure magazines while enjoying his stick of cigarette.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yeah hope this rp's fun.

just tell me if it's passable or not.

(Is this alright? I wanted to make him one of the "bad guys". Hope is ok...if not I'll change it.)

28vvzo2.jpg

Name: Min-jae

Age: He is only 150 years old...(17 for appearances purpose)

Race: He is not a vampire, nor a human. He was artificially created in a laboratory as a weapon, but for classification purposes, he is a vampire with robotic parts.

Position: Seke

Class: Night

Grade: 2nd (17-18)

He infiltrated the hunter association under Shirabuki's orders, and works as a hunter. He is part of the group of hunters sent to infiltrate Cross Academy under the Hunter Association's orders and a second year student of the night class.

Vampire rank: He poses as a noble class B.

Weapon:

His weapon looks like a small pocket-knife, but is not a normal knife. It's a strong anti-vampire weapon that spills strong electricity voltages when it makes contact with the vampires. This is the weapon he generally carries around when he is acting as a "hunter". Other than that, his robotic body and abilities can be considered a weapon itself.

Background/History: Min-jae was the name given to him by Shirabuki when they met. Min-jae was the creation of human scientists, a failed experiment that had been going on behind the scenes of both the hunters and vampires factions. His "parents" were both vampiric subjects, tho giving him his vampiric abilities, but part of his body is robotic. The goal of this research was to construct a weapon that could destroy both factions. There were people from both factions involve in the humans' research, one of the reasons Min-jae hates them as much as he does humans. He suffered very much, till one day he single-handedly destroyed the lab. That's when he met the pureblood. Shirabuki offered him a chance to get revenge, a chance to have a purpose in life, and he took it, therefore becoming the pureblood loyal dog.

Personality: Min-jae is quiet but very straight forward. He speaks when he have to, but he hates talking nonsense and has a tendency to ignore "unimportant people". His loyalty lies with the pureblood, and he usually keeps a straight face not matter what. He can become quiet psychotic sometimes, and can be extremely cold and ruthless. He doesn't know the true meaning of "emotions", but he has learned about them throughout the years and learned to "behave like a human/vampire/hunter" through his observation skills. He hates long speeches before killing someone, and is a neat freak. He also hates the sight of blood, yet spills it every time on purpose.

Vampire abilities:

He have the usual vampire abilities such as strength, speed, enhance senses, healing. His true power lies in mind controlling, one of his robotic abilities given by his artificial eye, and he uses it to gather information. This ability can only be used in the same person a limited number of times, depending on how strong that person is. His eye itself is a computer making the gathering of information much easier for him. His robotic body give him extra protection from physical attacks, and abnormal strength even for a vampire, he is also rather immune to changes in temperature, but extreme temperatures weakens him greatly. He can go out during the morning since he is not a complete vampire, but the sun still bothers him. Other than that, he has been trained as any other hunter in martial arts, so he knows how to fight.

Other: He likes animal, books & sweets, and has sadistic and masochist tendencies.

Guest OkataShin

@gin It's perfectly passable. @-Jae Hwa- Ahh I like the fact that we have a hunter/bad guy like you in. Good job there.

And also, sorry for this late reply. My laptop stopped working all of a sudden and I couldn't get it working before my uncle took a look at it.

Guest OkataShin

READ THIS YOU ALL!

Every vampire has got these powers which I listed here. Like for ex. if you are a pureblood vampire, you have all the powers listed down there to the part where it says "Level A vampire". And if you are a level C vampire, you have all the powers listed down there in the part where it says "Level C and D vampire". All the powers are for granted for all the groups, so remember that! Just wanted to remind you because I don't know if all of you guys knew it or not.

Powers increase by level -- not only do Purebloods have, say, more powers than a Noblebood, but those they have are superior (ie. a Pureblood will always be faster and stronger than a Nobleblood). However, note that a particularly devious and creative vampire of a lower level can outsmart and defeat a higher level vampire; they just will always lose in a direct confrontation.

LEVELS C and D

- Low level Speciality Power (control over vines, wind control, etc.)

- Physically faster, stronger, and resistant to injury.

- Regeneration.

- Superhuman senses.

- Immunity to normal poisons and human diseases.

- High resistance to sunlight (are not affected by it).

- Low need for blood.

LEVEL B

- Average level Speciality Power (control over vines, wind control, etc.)

- Mental control over humans.

- Regeneration.

- Superhuman senses.

- Average resistance to sunlight (feel discomfort, but can function without too much effort).

- Average need for blood.

LEVEL A (purebloods)

- High level speciality power (control over vines, wind control, etc. with broad applications)

- Mental control over humans and lesser vampires.

- Healing touch.

- Fertile blood (can create new vampires, stabilize them and their blood can give extraordinary power to human servants -- or other vampires -- who drink it).

- Extreme regeneration.

- Superhuman senses.

- Low resistance to sunlight (have difficulty using powers and concentrating).

- High need for blood.

- Familiar summoning.

- Power sacrifice.

thanks

. Give a shuot when the role playing will begin- am totally psyched about it, even though I have no idea how this'll develop. Which only makes it all the more interesting ;-)

Guest OkataShin

And also @gin . Since your character is also a Shirabuki, do you want him to be associated with the new pureblood vampire who came into the school, because he is also a Shirabuki. Or do you want them to "not know about each other's existence before meeting in the academy" or how do you want it to be? Just curious. ^^

, that's great! Although I'll probably only be able to write something back tonight, since I'm at work now. *bouncing in chair excitedly*

Guest OkataShin

Name:

Hanadagi Shigure

Appearance:

958335.jpg

Race:

Vampire

Position:

Seke

(depends on his partner)

Class:

Night (and Day)

Grade:

3rd

Student, and also the leader of night dormitory.

Vampire rank:

Pure blood

Weapon:

A sword made of ice, which comes out of his chest when needed. He doesn't necessarily have to use his hands to control the sword. He can control it with his mind, just like his other ice-powers.

Background/History:

Coming from a pure blood family, Shigure has always shown a great respect to the vampire laws and became a role model to many lower class vampires. Actually, he despises the laws made by upper class vampires, and isn't really keen of the vampire council. He keeps good relations with them, however, because he wants to maintain his power inside the school.

Ever since he was a child, he was taught that humans are equal with vampires, and he really likes humans. He dislikes vampires who think that humans are lower than them though. He actually has also got human "relatives" who got adopted to their family as cousins etc. And were later changed into vampires by his pureblood relatives.

He came to the academy because Cross Kaien asked him to lead the other vampires and show them how humans should be "treated". He also respects Kaien very much and thinks of him as a great man. Even greater than the vampire council or pure bloods.

He came to the academy right after the last leader of night class left and the academy got rebooted, and has been there for 50 years now,meaning that he has been learning the same things over and over again many times.

He got recently an order by Cross Kaien to keep an eye on the new pureblood vampire, Shirabuki, who came to the academy. They both are aware that there is something odd going on with this new vampire, and they want to investigate what it is.

Personality:

Shigure has a crude temperament; he’s honest and blunt with his opinions,even when he doesn’t need to be. While honesty could easily be a positive aspect, it can be negative as well. He rarely gets into trouble because of it though, being a pureblood. Shigure also finds being gentle difficult, so used to hurting and destroying(mostly Level E's who have been roaming near to the academy),turning a soft hand isn’t the easiest feat. He’s widely open with his emotions though,not one to hide or bury them. His general personality is pretty friendly though, if you don't get on his wrong side.

Despite being able to act in some situations, he can also be quite awkward,especially around romance. Although he’s likely to not admit it,he’s hardly dated at all in the past. Put simply, he doesn’t know how to show affection, and what was acceptable etiquette. When giving hugs or any other physical affection, Shigure is stiff and unsure, making it better to be around those with confidence. He’s also worried that if he did date someone, he would screw up and do the wrong things, show his love clumsily. Shigure also avoids small, delicate things like children or tiny animals, as he feels he shouldn’t be allowed around them. The rough person that he is, he fears their fragility and believes it’d be better to never miss them, they’ll break anyways so why put in the effort?The love he does show is restricted to a select few.

Vampire abilities:

He is able to control, make and transform into ice. His powers with ice are pretty much limitless when it comes to controlling it, but his great weakness is heat. He can't really use his ice powers when confronted by fire for ex.

And also the normal abilities for pureblood vampires:

-Mental control over humans and lesser vampires.

-Healing touch.

-Fertile blood (can create new vampires, stabilize them and their blood can give extraordinary power to human servants -- or other vampires -- who drink it).

-Physically faster, stronger, and resistant to injury.

-Extreme regeneration.

-Superhuman senses.

-Immunity to normal poisons and human diseases.

-Low resistance to sunlight.

-High need for blood.

-Familiar summoning.

-Power sacrifice.

Red wine mixed with blood, humans, tea, winter.

Dislikes:

Being alone, vampires who think of humans as lower creatures, vampire council, coffee.

- - - Updated - - -

((THE THREAD WILL BE UP WHEN I COME BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL!!))

Guest OkataShin

The rp is now here! LINK

@Gatichan @UndertheWeather @gin @b.lueeyes @-Jae Hwa-

And as you can see, I posted all of your characters there so no need to post them again. If there is something "wrong with your character which I posted, please tell me and I'll edit it asap.

Remember that there are no turns when posting. Just be sure that there are 2 post in between of your "first" and your last post. Example:

My post.

Gin's post.

b.lueeye's post.

My post.

And I hate it when we have to wait for everyone's starting post before starting to rp, so let's just start the rp right away. It always takes something like 3 days before the last one has posted his/her starter and I'd like to start the rp now. Sorry for this guys!

Okay, sorry! I'd meant to get to this much earlier, but I just found that I didn't have the time, and lots of things came up. I usually have much more time on my hands.

Alright. So, I apologize if this seems a bit sketchy. There's a looot more to him, and I have a separate CS for when things are revealed as the plot develops, or rather, if they get revealed. I've already spoken with

about this, and got the green light. uwu (If you want, Okata, I can PM you my other sheet.)

Also, I didn't read the spoiler at the beginning, because my character as of now is not supposed to be affiliated with it, or anything. And I don't know if his other stuff I'm not sharing yet could even be relevant or tie with it, but Okata will be able to discern that, I guess.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalso, do we have enough bad guys? If not, I wouldn't mind playing one. I don't know if it's crucial to our role-laying, or anything.

OKAY SO HERE IT IS.

Name:

Yuuma Ichijo

Appearance:

0_2Xf-WlIaU.jpg

White/blonde hair, often colored, and silver eyes. This would be a picture of him a few years back; his hair has grown more since then. See further 'spoilers' for reference.

Approximately 18; real age unknown.

Race:

Vampire.

Position:

Varies with partner.

Class:

Night.

Grade:

3rd.

Student.

Vampire rank:

Aristocratic, Class B.

Weapon:

His vampire powers — any separate weapons are unknown.

Background/History:

Yuuma is of the Ichijo family, a very influential group of vampires who hold a lot of power, and thus could possibly get away with many of things that your average vampire could not. He doesn't know much of his past, and can only recall his life from a year or two back. Sheltered at home as a child, Yuuma was very sickly, and suffered many psychological problems. He was told that he now suffers from amnesia due to a dramatic event that no one cares to explain to him, in fear that he might relapse into his old state.

Currently, the male is an up-and-coming actor in the human world, starring in several movies already. Acting seems very natural to him, seeing as he does it in his daily life. He knew close to nothing about vampires and

their laws a few years back, after the amnesia. He had a blank slate, and had to start figuring out how to live. But being in the Ichio family, he received the utmost care, soon learning how to function normally, and understand who he was. His previous psychological issues seemed to have subdued, and for that Yuuma is grateful.

Having grown up surrounded by talk of the Council of Elders, and due to the fact that his family was rather influential, it simply was a part of his life. He was expected to be appreciative and on-board with everything, so e just didn't linger on it. It simply was, and he did not bother himself with anything that he did not need to.

A few months back his father decided that he was well enough and now well known enough that he could be sent to Cross Academy. Yuuma is impartial, however he is not sure how to interact with the other vampires. He knew that he must be respectful to the purebloods, but he didn't know how to feel about other Nobles. Needless to say, he is conflicted at his soon to come appearance.

Personality:

Seemingly impartial to everything, Yuuma Ichijo is very passive. Because of this he seems very distant and aloof, but in reality, he's always studying everything around him. He has a strong strive to learn everything, since he feels that he does not know enough. If he was ever to become close enough to someone that he had to interact with them on a daily basis, his passiveness would likely not be so prevalent, as seen with his maid at home, Aimi. When annoyed, he's known to be short, and curt. If prompted enough, he's known to let out his internal frustrations with a fiery temper. If fond of the person, he's almost coy, for he doesn't quite know how to deal with emotions.

Moreover, when dealing with humans and people outside of his home life, Yuuma was a completely different animal. He appealed to the humans with his charm, and 'cool' demeanor. Flirting came easily, and with his stunningly good looks, often got him to the places he needed to go to.

a6310c05jw1eba9f9aylaj20dw0dwacc.jpg

Vampire abilities:

Yuuma has been told not to venture with his powers, and his father strictly forbid it. However, Yuuma discovered that he did have the ability to tamper with other's memories, although he'd only tried it on humans. Also, he is sure that his power is that of illusion. He'd used it on Aimi quite a few times.

Other:

He always  has blood tablets with him, and he is convinced that they are different, for his father forbid him to share them. He does need to use them much more avidly than he'd noticed other vampires do, but has come to the conclusion that it had to do with his previous psychological problems, and thus he needed more blood to function.

He has glasses, but doesn't often use them. And when he's relaxing, he will sometimes pin his bangs.

1128528303d6f0a83el.jpg

Also, his right side is very sensitive for unknown reasons.

And has a pet turtle. Not even kidding.

1385009_400887103370678_141254893_n.jpg

Aaaand he has the whole red-eyed-vampire-who's-drinking-blood thing goin' on.

tumblr_mbdi1jjbFM1rpupmlo1_500.png

Sweets, spices, and any food that is more than a general blend of sensory appeals.

Birds. He just likes looking at them.

Sleeping.

large.jpg

Dislikes:

Sunlight. Although Class B vampires aren't that phased by sunlight, Yuuma feels as if he is much more sensitive. He prefers night much more.

Not knowing things. Knowledge is power.

Some other things I can't think of.

Guest OkataShin

And this... Brief you say? There is tons of information. I kinda have to say that it's absolutely good. Thanks for this @SecretSenpai

Perfectly acceptable. And if there are any mistakes to this post, that's because I'm drunk as hell right now. Really drunk. Dying drunk. Fucking drunk. Drunk. really.

That's okay, Ota. I just want to know why you were at the hospital? Is everything okay? You don't particularly sound too good...

And just a note-

My character is going to be like...such a confused little slut with all these purebloods around... *cackles*

But it's so true though! He lives to serve purebloods but he'll have no f*ing idea what's going on cause he's going Shigure, then the evil pureblood, and Squeeze's teacher-ex-pureblood Jean to deal with and he'll just be like WHAT THE FUCK, cause his genes are all like 'SERVE THEM.' That'll be weird in class..... *evil laughter*