"Prehistoric Lovers" - possible Group RP - Expressions of Interest

SqueezeBabe

The idea is surely something to think of. I love kids XD

Although about your character I wouldn't mind finding out another problem that could be wrong with your character, but the injury thing that squeeze said is also a good idea unless you want something like asthma.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao....squeeze you are funny!!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• Teesie

• InkompleteWish

• BlaqueCatt

Oh i guess i will take up that offer, my dear healer. I guess you can cure some of my other problems as well. But hey, i can't remember that you ever did something. Wait.....i was unconcious wasn't i.........well shit. Another dark secret of my past appeared. My pure virginity and i didn't even notice. Hey wait a minute.....i was feeling pain everywhere....even...at my.....ass.......well fuck.

*falls over laughing*

And let that be a lesson to the rest of you, I just happen to be a pervy healer! :p

But seriously, that's given me an awesome idea - we're in a tribe, gotta shag the ladies and have the kiddies coz that's what you're supposed to do.. but you all have issues and you come to me for "healing" and "guidance" so I either fix your "problem" or point you in the direction of another "patient" of mine who has the same "problem" and you can go "fix" it together...

is medicine and religion... you can't argue with it :p

OK - Here's the thing people, because I'm not into character sheets, I'm not really asking for one UNLESS you really want to do one because it's your thing. What I ask as part of your "application" is that you write me up a little "story" about your character like you would in the actual RP so that I can "assess" your writing.

Don't stress you all fucking pass anyway - but I just want to see what some of you guys come up with ^.^

Well i am not a fan of sheets either kinda. XD

Okay, i will think about something to write (already got an idea though hehehe). But i will only be able to reply tomorrow (its 9:30 pm and i need to work tomorrow). So yeah.

All good, I'm aware the time difference between me and everyone else is ridiculous, so just post when you can. :)

Oh, and if you can't FIND a picture (coz that's your thing) just a written description will do.

*laughs* Seriously, you guys do what you're most comfortable with. I just personally find character sheets restrictive, I believe they pigeon-hole your character too much. Your characters are extensions of your imagination, they grow and change just like real people do.

(So yeah, i couldn't wait and wrote something up anyway. I guess i said the most important things in there.....well maybe except his personality. But hey, i rather have him develop it in the rp if that's okay with you guys. :) )

Tooga`s brown middle lenged hair fluttered in the wind, his lean body hidden behind the stump of a tree. They were on a hunt, today a lone sable toothed tiger was their prey. It seemed old and not that agile as it might have been in the past. So for a group of five it would be an easy prey to hunt. He gripped his spear tighter to his body and made a dash for the next tree. He was careful to not make any sound to alert the animal of his approach. Tooga was given the task of distracting and attacking first. Since he was the only one with the age of 27, the most experienced young lad in their group, he was seen as a fast and strong hunter. It was nice to receive the trust of his people. He was separated from the others, to be able to lure the tiger facing him and leaving it’s back open for his brethren to attack. One wrong move and he might end up dead. He knew that. The others, an old veteran who slowly grew grey hair was their leader on this hunt. The other hunters, both of them, were even younger than him and this was their first hunt today. Tooga wanted to set a good example, the tribe lived from their hunts and if they weren’t good hunters the whole tribe would suffer.

He made his way to the tiger’s side with careful steps and avoided any branch or plant that could reveal his location. The carnivore didn’t smell or notice them yet, it slowly continued to trot his way towards the water hole that was further ahead. Suddenly it’s ears pricked and he turned his head. One of the younger hunters stepped on a branch and alerted the tiger of their location. Without thinking about it, Tooga sprang forth from his hiding place and pointed his spear towards the tiger. “Hah! Here is your opponent!” he taunted the cat, though he knew that the animal wouldn’t be able to understand. In a tribe, the older ones protected the youngsters, it was just the education he grew up with. So risking his life for his hunting partners was a normal thing. The saber-toothed tiger growled and made itself ready to pounce. Sadly, Tooga knew he wouldn’t be able to evade or to hope for his partner’s help. He had gone to far ahead already. So he braced himself for the large animal, the tip of his spear pointing towards the beast’s heart. If luck would be on his side today, then he might survive this hunt.

(So yeah, and that's how Tooga got his scars and all. :p )

*applauds*

WHOOOO!!!!!!!!! ^.^

Awesome stuff!

*rubs chin* now I gotta figure out what to do for mine - yes, I'm gonna write one too, is only fair and all that :p

He he, i could have made it longer and more detailed actually (i was itching) it was hard to make it that short. XD But there might be a few mistakes here and there....

pffft, I don't notice any mistakes when the writing is good. My brain just magically skips over them. If the writing is bad, then the mistakes hit me like a wet fish.... What you need to do is write the rest of what you want down somewhere, so you can save it for later *winks* Inspiration is too good to let go to waste.

Ok... here's my bit... maybe... >.>

Tyr looked deep into the smoke of the fire, slipping into the trance that he entered when he called up on the Gods for help. The young hunter in front of him was on the verge of death, mauled by the great sabertooth cat. It would take all his healing powers to save the poor man; his life was in the hands of the Gods.

Ok - he's my leap of logic - I'm not going to type it out in detail because I kinda wanted to save it for the RP *coughs*

I patch up said young hunter, except he's not waking up. Soooooo, as part of my uber healing powers I, errrr, "inject" my life-force into him.... *coughs* yeah, I just said that f'ked him in a nice way and filled up his nice litte bum with my jizz...

I AM A BAD PERSON!!!!!!!

I see what you mean by the chara sheet...sooooooooooo I've decided not to do it. I will be uploading mine soon though, but I'm trying to see which path I will take ^.

I don't think we've decided on anything yet... but with four people (possibly five) we could probably go back to being individuals rather than writing for tribes...

Sounds coolio. Except Inkomplete's character was said to be with a group. If Tooga is with a group, then my character will probably be a kind of lone wolf.

Well.. he was writing about being part of a hunting party - I guess she was writing a bit of a back story for her character.

Ok participants - You'll all need to get into a bit of a tribe mindset - whilst you are all individual characters in your own right, you ARE part of a larger group of people - things happen in groups - hunting, gathering and all that jazz. You CAN be a "loner" type, you can prefer to be on your own - but remember, those who hunt/gather by themselves are more likely to be hurt/get eaten by something and help is difficult to come by if nobody saw you or knows where you are.

You can choose to be part of the "same" tribe as someone or a different tribe - bearing in mind you have to pretty specific about what you've chosen. The options are somewhat endless - you can be a traveler from another tribe on a trading expedition, you could have been exiled from your old tribe and you're looking for a new tribe - pretty much anything goes as long as you have it in your head that you are "early man" and the dangers/problems faced are as such.

WE currently have four people (possibly five if

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's friend joins in) which will make it tricky to run four/five -different- tribes, but if you guys are up for the challenge, then i'm not going to tell you that you can't do it. But if you're going to do it, you WILL do it WELL.

I would dearly love it if you guys got all enthusiastic about the research for this and all that (i'm a research nut, I love looking shit up) - I want to make this as "authentic" as possible, but still within the realms of fantasy.

Any questions?

Hey!

There's a lot to get through I guess, but my previous post says it in a nutshell - but if you want the nitty gritty details, you'll need to start about half way through the thread I think...

I have a question. If you all is most likely to not have a tribes, does that mean your characters will work together?

I have to have one, right? I mean...I am the bad guy here. I will do WELL and not let you down. It will revolve mostly around my main character but surely more people will be there.

My friend had agreed to join.

You can be a different tribe - out to declare war on another tribe (that sort of stuff was fairly common) - the other tribe could have all the hotties innit and of course you'll have to kidnap them for yourselves...

We could have a huge gathering, where all the different tribes meet up to swap stuff, get new wives have competitions... *shrugs* as I said, the possibilities are endless and i'm just throwing ideas against the wall to see what sticks *winks* a but like pasta really :p