"Prehistoric Lovers" - possible Group RP - Expressions of Interest

SqueezeBabe

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
From my POV your style is fine. The detailed writing is fine. You can learn as you write with us. That's how I improved my own writing. A variety of good writers could be a good thing. By what I viewed all four of us have different styles. Which will make it better ^___^ blue is really descriptive XD she can be waaaay descriptive.

Like said above, I've read some of your work. I like how you write....always wanted to write with you but was too busy.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• Teesie

• InkompleteWish

• BlaqueCatt

XD Well i am quite modest about my writing, always. I put pretty many commas where they don't belong i noticed though (has something to do with my own language since it's normal to split sentences with a comma).

Join,

, I absolutely MUST have another RP with you, quite seriously. You are amazing, please join!

XDDDDDDDD Nice try. Do you know a bit about the german language or was that google translator? :D

But well, if you all want to have me in here. I am really interested in the plot (opened a thread once but nobody was interested :( ) and i enjoy rping with you guys. :)

Ich bin halb Deutsch, aber ich habe betrogen und benutzt den Übersetzer.

:p

I've opened heaps of threads and gotten no bites, so i'm actually quite excited that people are starting to pay attention to me :p

Ahaha i see. Nice though. :)

Yeah, i sometimes get replies but only if they find my idea good i guess. And i must say, i rarely get pretty good ideas considering the main plot. XD

I had 22 RP's at one stage.. but then I had to start cutting them back.. the stress of trying to keep up with bad writing was getting too much for me and it was really upsetting me...

I know right. Though when I try to cut them a loose I get all sad when they plea me that they'll do better and all. I'm not as strong-willed as you XD

That's why I had to put my foot down... it was getting too much, and the crying, OH MY GOD the crying... -_-

Except you're not allowed to tell them "mean" things in case you hurt their feelings and they cry some more...

I had to cut a few loose to, but I didn't want to lose ours,

cause...well it's awesome.

Apparently it goes a little something like this.

Dear

Unfortunately I'm finding our RP a little too difficult to write for and will have to drop it. Thank you for your time and effort and good luck on your next RP.

Kind Regards

well I'm happy for that. It would have been a blow to my pride if you had done otherwise. XD Gods I feel special.

Do they ever beg to continue!? I'll try that ^____^

Well apparently if they beg too much - you can report them to the authorities... and apparently the authorities will have a quiet word with them and explain to them that "no means no"

XD HAHAHA....hilarious once again. Um....if I could have one more person to moonshine that be fine with you?

Hey guys, over night i got an idea for the rp. Well basically this: In prehistoric times it was normal to get a 'wife' and have kids yes? So being gay wasn't really a good thing. If someone falls in love or the like, the might get problems with his clan or something. (Just an idea that i didn't think about that much).

And also, i wanted to make my charachter ill. Like asthma or something (something that can't be cured easily and hinderes the person from putting too much pressure on his body) and will instead be a bit quicker to pick things up. He will be a gatherer instead of a hunter because of this and he loves to collect unusual things (shells for example or bones) and craft with them. Necklaces or weapons for example. Though he is sick, he has a decent statue and won't be that weak either. He will be a normal prehistoric male that can't stain his body to much though. I don't know how i will solve the problem with the medicine though (asthma needs to be treated when it appears after all).

Well yeah... in prehistoric times the survival of the species was paramount... though, even if you have a wife and kids, there's no reason why you can't go sneaking off into the woods for a bit of hanky-panky *winks*

Is a good idea, so your character, instead of looking like an athlete will just... look like a normal skinny yaoi guy, (like every other yaoi guy in a manga looks like, tall, skinny, arms and legs everywhere and those damn big yaoi hands...:p )

You could have always hurt yourself in a hunting accident (more common in those days) and just aren't able to keep up anymore. There you go, some attractive scars to add to your arsenal *winks*

Haha, true enough. XD

Yeah well, as normal as a cavemen can be (of course less hairy....) but yeah. Normal slim build, big and roughed up hands (crafting and so on) and yeah well.....not bulky, big, fat, to skinny, to pale or something. Normal tan (so a darker one since they are pretty much always under the sun) and yeah, i guess i can give him a nice face though. XD

Truth too, i guess i will go with that then. XD Maybe a leg injury or maybe more (a catastrophe happened of course :p)? Seems fine enough since that makes the most sense. With the whole 'not able to put to much pressure on his body' and all. Nice, yeah i go with that.

*rubs chin*

Orright, soooo I'm going for the healer/shaman type - which means that you can -always- come to me when your leg hurts too much *winks* after all, I fixed it all up for you in the first place... aaaaaaand possible done some terrible things to your bottom whilst i was at it...

*waggles eyebrows suggestively*