• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• Teesie

• InkompleteWish

• BlaqueCatt

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here you go Blue - the naughty bits are towards the end of it (so far) - and there be MOAR naughty bits on their way.. ^.^

*winks

* That's right... NSFW... glad you've paid attention to the rules.. ^.^

Well my friend...that is true. Hm...so tell me about your oc

You too

If you do that is.

*tries to remember the hip RP Jingo that kids use* OC - that's something to do with my character yeah?

errr... *rubs chin* I like my characters to look like men... So he will be tall, broad, built and running around in a skimpy loin cloth... I think I shall pass him off as a healer/shaman

HAHAH oc just mean your character ^___^ like one outside an anime.

I see...sounds cool. I myself am the same but I'll make myself a bit different than normal. This rp my main character will be seductive...that way I can get out of tight situation. :) um...surely tall, average sized, though I'll be wearing a lab coat. Underneath, Hm...baggy cargo pants and a tight turtle-neck shirt. Oh...and I want to wear glasses.

My oc will be an scientist...though a bad one ;)

* laughs * remember we be cavemen or close to it... primitive peoples with spears and stuff, so you can still be as evil as you like, just within the premise of being "prehistoric"

He can create FIRE! *grins* And I'm probably going to be going with a hunter, someone particularly suited for more athletic activities, who will hunt, skin and stuff. Strong, courageous but not the STRONGEST or probably wisest in the pack, but definitely courageous. Pretty gutsy, willing to take risks.

(sigh) I apologize. My mind is kind of loose at the moment.. Guess what..MY B-DAY IS TODAY ^___^ just struck 12..well....like 3 hrs ago XD

UMM....ok then....I'll have two daggers out of animal teeth?! Possible saber tooth tigers?! It's made of sticks...teeth and animal skin?! Will that work for you two!?

Don't get me started on cannibals, I adore fictional cannibals because there's this air of depravity about them. That, and I'm going insane over NBC'S Hannibal right now. Have been since it came out. And the trailer came out today for season 2, so I'm going ballistic.

And.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

HAHAHA I see... Is Hannibal an anime!?

I think that is what I'll make my character then ;) especially since I know you like them (fictional wise) XD HAHAHA

No, not an anime, hut just a damn awesome show, series of movies and series of books. Started with the books though. There have been a we adaptions but not many meet the mark. And WOAH THERE thank you! I seriously suggest NBC'S Hannibal though, a-freaking-mazing.

hahha as if. Are you trying to get out of this?! (growls) I've read some of your stories before...come...join us. If you ever was to mess up...I'll be sure to inform you through pm :)

Uhm no.....i am not. :o But thats nice thanks. I would really love to improve. Especially the thing about bringing details in my posts. I am working on that but well......when i get an idea i don't know how to write it down. XD

OMG! there is nothing -wrong- with your writing. YOU fit, you're in my goddamn gods RP - you pass with flying colours!