"Prehistoric Lovers" - possible Group RP - Expressions of Interest

SqueezeBabe

^////^

I try, and don't worry I wasn't offended or anything. If you know me in real life I'm very much, "You need to know something? HERE!!! TAKE ALL MY INFORMATION!!!!!!"

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• Teesie

• InkompleteWish

• BlaqueCatt

XD HAHA...wooh...seems a bit on the scary side. JK. I can tell just by talking to you that you liked such subjects. I'm more of a literature nerd. ^_^ though my highest marks were in physics... :/ Hm...but I love both math and science so it's understandable.

I am just a big nerd all over - I am a polymath! ^.^

I just don't want to scare anyone away T^T i'm not scary I promise!!!!!

So how do we want to start this thing off? Any ideas? Does anyone else have any ideas?

I read your post, and thanks, but I'm not sure I'm cut out for this sort of thing. I don't want to do anything wrong, or mess up the story or anything like that. I want to try, because this looks really interesting, but...I don't know. I might have to just see how you guys do it first.

You won't mess up Koe-chan, I'm not that kind of person. The only way you can mess it up is if you get it -really- wrong... and spell all your words wrong, and can't make proper sentences, and use "u" instead of "you"...

We will all be here to help you every step of the way. So don't think that you can't do it! ^.^

You'll be fine Koe-chan, really. If you ever need help, we're all here.

And- I'll have my character intro-thingy up soon, I just gotta figure it out exactly cause well it's a new character, so...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
don't give up. If you start your own tribe just do as I did yesterday. I wrote a small excerpt...which is all you have to do at the moment. If your still not comfortable be the least to reply. It's not as hard as it seems. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Ok.. As Squeeze said...we need to think of how to start this?!?

Okay, I'll do that. But I probably won't get to it until the weekend or next week. I've been having a bit of a rough time lately and it's hard to be creative and think properly...

I feel your pain! Today might be a bit of a bad day for me, but because I am fearless leader I shall kick start this shindig off... My opening post MAY be nsfw because I want to continue with the idea I had following

's post but I promise it won't be -too- smutty for an opening post... maybe... (shouldn't make promises I can't keep) and then it's just a case of the next person jumping in when they feel like it.

I will try make it as much like the idea in my head as possible so I can help you guys out. As always, feedback will be most important and I expect questions and stuff when I'm done. :)

Oh yeah, since i guess Squeeze will start and rap- ehem i mean safe my charachter, i guess we could start with the first spring after a long winter (since my post obviously says it's spring with the plants and all). It would give the tribes the opportunity to start collecting and hunting for the next winter and the fear that caused the last one.

But what do i know. I am bad at first post anyway. XD

Kaan breathed. The air was thin and unyielding around him, but he breathed it in, crouched low atop a flat range of rock, fog floating ominously over the space. Long, dark hair fluttered in the thin breeze beneath the skins he wore around his back, wrapped over his mostly bare body. Higher within the mountains, the young hunter was searching for his prey. Lying in wait, he knew full well he could be here for hours, watching, waiting, stalking, but he could not complain even in the colder air. After all, he had been here many times before, and seen his desired prey.

He was going after a wolf. There was a small pack nearby, and while they were small, they were well known in the area for their ruthless and frequent hunting of the game within the mountains, that Kaan had to share as well. Yet, hunting one of these wolves was more...personal satisfaction. He wanted to feel the hunt, he wanted the thrill of close killing a wolf. And so, he was going to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

(It's short, but it generally gets you the idea of who he is)

I'll start the thread when i've finished updating all my outstanding RP's - yesterday was a bit of a crappy day for writing.

I've got stuff to do for the next hour and a bit, but i do actually promise that i'll do something "today" (will be today for me, probably tomorrow for the rest of you).

Lol not me. I have more cleaning to do today but I'll be online the whole time. My cleaning involves constantly changing my music, so laptop and cleaning go hand in hand XP

It's a start - I'm not sure if i'm going to add more to it... but tell me what you think guys?

Yay! ^.^

I actually feel a little bit excited about this one.. only because there's the scope for some really intricate detail.. it's a step above the usual stuff (or so i believe anyway)