• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• Teesie

• InkompleteWish

• BlaqueCatt

That is entirely up to you.

If you choose to have your own tribe, you will be responsible for more than one character - you will be writing for your WHOLE tribe.

My characters are generally loner types as well, actually...so I think I'll make two characters, one for the tribe and one to be alone.

NFI = No Fucking Idea

If you're going to do more than one character or a "tribe" - then can you please write your little story so I can have a look (I don't do character sheets).

I wrote a -little- bit, InkompleteWish did a fantastic job... so now all the rest of you have to do one too... is only fair and all that..

Ahh, I see. That will take me a while to write...whenever I make character sheets they're very long, so this will be long too...perhaps I could do a sheet and then a sample write? If not I'll try my best at the story.

That's fine

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
If you want to DO a character sheet, then i'm not going to stop you - just that i don't like them and avoid them as much as possible. I don't do pictures either :p

and here - in case you haven't read my rules:

If you don't strictly follow those rules, that doesn't mean you can't join in - those rules are just to weed out the riff-raff.

- - - Updated - - -

and on that note, I'm going to be AFK (Away From Keyboard) for an hour so.. have an appointment that I need to attend.. but fear not! I shall check back on my phone ^.^

I should probably write mine up to. I'll get right on that.

So, other than that, we kind of need to figure out the tribes thing otherwise because well, we need to.

Once everyone gets their "groups" sorted out, we can work out what interactions will take place as a result.

I think it's obvious that InkompleteWish and I are in the same tribe :p

don't make it too difficult on yourself. Joining a tribe and having a loner may be hard.. If you have just your loner you can run into any of us at your free will.

nayu+mangaka++anime+wallpaper+lavi+d+gray+man.jpg

Engraved in the piercing green eyes was none other than hunger. Watching the threat overturn in a lifeless state brought about relief through the tribe of hunters. Fang, the group leader, had been named commander for a reason. He was mostly known as the tactician of the group as well. Once all heed to the man's warnings, there would be little to no injury, but if any it was never fatal.

The group surrounding the saber tooth tiger was all in amazement. The men and women had never seen one so closely, so it struck awe in most the hunters. Fang and his group was in a area of danger and he could tell. In order to leave safely, the others would have to be quite and not make more noise than one could prevent. The crunches of the snow beneath their heels was unpreventable, so it was bound to happen.

"Listen to me. We are in the middle of the felines den. I'm going to get all of us out of here as best as I could, but it can't be a success without you all helping. In any case we are on the move and you get left behind....Do. Not. Panic. If so you'd possible scream and that would only lead to your death. Eventually one will notice you're gone and I, myself, will come to search for you. Does anyone not get that?"

Silence reigned through the air only left for the opportunity of one to speak up if any questions. Fang smiled and nodded, "Then let us go." gesturing for the others to follow him.

"Wait!" Another added, for Fang to turn around to notice it was Shinji. "My wife....s-she's pregnant. She is not able to move that fast. What the hell can we do for that?"

"I can work around that." The leader said, not liking the tone of the statement as much. He'd look over it though, seeing as the situation could cause for anyone to be panicky. Shinji just have a nod of his head before combing his fingers through his wife's hair. The tribe only consisted of two women and three men. All had come to search for an item that was said to be left behind. It was dinosaur substances and it had to have been there for years. There was no telling how long this discovery would take, but Fang was sure that he'd find it no matter how long it took.

[i added just something at the end. It's not the real purpose of the tribe. It was just where I would add all the historical background of their group so yeah. Oh! Also the pic is of Fang. I will just describe my tribe people on several occasions. Is that fine?![/size]

Stop being so nervous. I wouldn't have asked you to join if I knew you didn't fit the rules to write with Squeeze ^__^ you write well. :)

Though your small font may be difficult for some to read. I'm fine with it, but I don't know about all the others.

How was my 'short story?' ^_^

Thanks, Teesie ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, um, would you prefer it if I was my own tribe, or is there one I can become a part of?

Well you and

could have been with one another but the both of you are loners so...yeah. You don't have to have a tribe
! You could just have a single person, which would be your loner and you could run into my group or squeeze and inkomplete's.