Lost kitty (private) robertita&XiuLin

robertita

"Not all day. All night." He said with an ear to ear slight smirk and wink while now ignoring the other's length against him. He then hushed Ryuu. 'He sure knows how to make things awkward' He thinks to himself in the other's arms. His major blush from moments ago was slowly going away as so did his purring. "I will take the papers to you're boss in the morning work hours. I will go shower now. See you in an bit." He said getting out of Ryuu's arms.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• XiuLin

“Ah my neko you are right” he answered enjoying the fact Lin was naughty as him. He just nodded hearing the other accepting the job. “I need a shower too but after you my dear Lin” he answered looking at the other naked body. “He’s sexy for sure and I already have an idea for my next novel” he thought closing his eyes for a while. After 5 minutes he got bored without his neko so he decided to join him in the shower.

The neko was just finishing up washing his chest and abs when Ryuu walked in. He opened the shower door for him but turned his back towards him as he walked into it with the neko. He gently captured his own aroused member in his hand with the wash rag and began cleaning it. He bit his lip softly and let out a soft moan. "Ryuu can you please wash the cum off my thighs?" He asks softly as he blushes.

“Of course I will help you dirty kitty but you must help me too after" Ryuu answered taking the soap into his hands. He let himself on his knees and gently washed the other tights. "You are all clean now" he said slipping one finger inside the other. The neko moaned louder and kept washing his member. “Let me clean little neko too” Ryuu suggested and moved around his body to face Lin’s member. He took away the other’s hands and licked the member’s tip.

"Ryuu~" He moaned softly when the finger entered his deflowered hole. He then was surprised when it came out after some movement inside, only to be licked there. After being rinsed off. He manages to get enough composed that he turned off the shower and leaned his back on the wall of shower.

Since Lin turned off the water all Ryuu could hear was the neko’s moans. He used his tongue to make the other scream in pleasure. He took all Lin’s length into his mouth and tried to use all the techniques he only wrote about until that day. And by all noises Lin was making Ryuu knew the other enjoyed the show.

Like Lin was actually going to scream in pleasure. When he called out the his boyfriend's name, it was like an soft mew caught in his throat. As the actions of the other kept arriving him in pleasure all he could do was look at the shiny silver of the shower head, his seeing going blurring as he gripped Ryuu's hair. He then releases in his mouth. He then walks out of the shower after finishing in the other's mouth and gets dressed. The neko Lin is quite capable of walking on his own legs. He then goes to his room, slams the door, and locks it.

As soon as the other came into his mouth Ryuu swallowed it and wanted to kiss the other but he didn’t expect the neko to just leave and let him alone in the bath. He turned on the shower and let the water to calm him. He was still horny and wanted again the other but he knew Lin wanted to be alone. “Maybe it was too much for him?” Ryuu thought as he finished his shower. He took a towel and dried himself then went back to his room. It’s was already dark and he wanted to sleep. He would spoke later with Lin about what happened.

As Lin was laying on his bed with the door closed, he remembered he had an job from Ryuu to give to his boss. He then goes to the door, which was locked and unlocked it, stepping out of the room and went to the other's bedroom. Where he stood in the door way, quite stubbornly and just awkwardly said. "So the papers I have to send to you're boss tomorrow, may I have them now? First thing in morning, I'll take them to him." He said clearly still angry at the other.

Ryuu was almost asleep when he heard Lin’s voice. He jumped from his bed and without saying a word he went out of his room. Once he was in his little office he opened a drawer and took out some papers. Back to his room he gave them to Lin “Here you have and thanks again for helping me. Good night Lin” he said as he lay back on his bed and covered himself with a blanket.

• 4 weeks later...

Lin went to his room with the papers in hand, they were neatly organized. He set them down near his bed on the desk. He then crawled into bed, falling sleep for the night. He then woke up before Ryuu, and headed out during the morning business hours of Ryuu's boss to give him the papers. He waited outside his office to be called in.

When Ryuu woke up he realised Lin already left to his boss. So he decided to have a quickly breakfast and to start his new novel. He was happy he had to work as Lin was right, he needed to make money for both of them. Soon he was concentrating only to his writing but hoped Lin would be back soon.

Meanwhile in his office Mr. Hidata called his secretary "Is Ryuu's messenger here? Let him in please". He really needed those papers and he hoped one day Ryuu will come personally to his office.

Lin heard the secretary say he can go see Mr. Hidata now. So the neko stood up and walked the couple foot paces to his office door and knocked on the door before going in. He said, "Nice to meet you, Sir. I brought the papers from Ryuu." He walked over to his desk and sat down in a chair, facing the boss of Ryuu's. He handed over the paper work. Lin was surprised to see that Ryuu's boss was a forginer with brunette hair and blue eyes. Lin could tell he was not of japanese nationality like himself and Ryuu. The boss was of too fair skinned to be. Lin noticed that Mr. Hidata was wearing a blue shirt that were fitted and showed off his arms. The neko then assumed that the boss took good care of his body. 'He is handsome.' Lin thought to himself.

Dai moved his eyes from the papers and looked carefully at the boy in front of him. “Ryuu did a good job as always. I already told him what to write for the next novel and I’m sure he already started to work on it. Tell him once he finished it to print it and to send you again with the papers. Every time you bring them to me you will be paid.” Dai was surprised to see he had in front of his eyes a REAL neko. Ryuu didn’t mention anything about his relationship with the neko so Dai wondered if he was Ryuu’s lover. “He’s damn cute after all” he thought smiling to the other.

Lin spoke after the other finished speaking. "I have my own reasons for arriving here. I don't want to be Ryuu's errand boy. Do you plan on adapting any of his manga or novels into anime? I would seriously like to voice act for you, Mr.Hidata. It has been one of my many dreams and goals." He finished speaking and expected a quick response from Ryuu's boss.

“Hahaha. That’s what I wanted to speak with Ryuu about. His latest novel had such success so I decided to make an anime after it. You are hired to make the uke voice butttttttt tell him he must do the seme one. He has the perfect voice for it” Dai answered and smiled. “I will call my secretary to make your contract …what’s your name?”

"My name is Lin. Why must Ryuu do the voice for the seme?" He asked. and kept speaking. "He is a hermit, he would not even go any where. Why can't we make him jealous." Lin blurted out to Ryuu's boss.

“To make him jealous?” Dai asked and smiled thinking he was right - Lin was Ryuu’s lover. He wasn’t sure why the neko wanted to make the other jealous but Dai liked the idea. “Ok I will be the seme voice and we will start …what about tomorrow?” he asked the neko and took a paper and a pen. He wrote a short letter for Ryuu and gave it to Lin. “Give this to your lover and see you tomorrow in the morning Lin”.

"But Mr.Hidata, what if I don't want to go back to Ryuu's house for a little while longer. I have time now. Will you test my voice now?" He asks of him as he is getting uncomfortible with a growing member in his pants as they speak. Lin could not look at Dai's face. He could feel the tension in his pants getting tighter. He then got up and walked to Dai's side of the desk. He bit his lip. "You are attactive Mr.Hidata." Lin was tryinjg to make advances on Ryuu's boss. He ahemed quickly and took the note.

“Did something happen between you two Lin?” he asked looking on the neko. “Of course I can test your voice now. I can say already you are perfect as an uke” he answered and smiled. Once the other approached him Dai could see he was hard already and wanted to flirt with him. “You are cute too Lin. So should we start? You seem to be already in the mood”.

"Y-yes we should start. I am quiite eager as you can tell. I really do not want to talk about Ryuu any more. I want to work and have fun doing my job. Now please Mr.Dai, touch me." Lin was offering himself to the boss. He then sat his rear against the desk and began unbuttoning his pants. "The tension, it hurts." He let out a pained whimper.

“Ryuu didn’t know how to take care of you” Dai said laughing as he knelt in front of the other. “Let me hear that voice of yours neko” he demanded touching the other member through the panties (Dai was surprised the neko has such sexy panties). He pulled them down soon and smiled “Well well I never knew the nekos are so horny”. He took the tip on his mouth moving his sexy tongue around it and making the neko to moan.

The neko let the boss make some moves on him,by lowering his pants and under wear. He liked the licking of the other's tongue on him. But something still felt wrong. "Mr.Dai, just tongue and hands okay?" He said looing down at his eyes then lips and tongue. He noticed the other expression. Lin's member twitched faintly at the movement of Mr.Dai's tongue all over his length, it lingered on the tip for a good minute and a half. The neko let out more mixed moans of pleasure, pain, and aslight guilt to be getting a blow job from Ryuu's boss. He then recoiled away from him, once he felt he was dripping out some pre-cum.

Ohhh, so he’s a virgin” Dai thought doing just as the neko wanted. Ryuu probably was writing all day and ignored the neko’s desires. He let the other go away and smiled licking his lips. “Not bad at all Lin. Then I will see you in the morning. Don’t forget to give Ryuu the letter” he said to the neko and went back to his desk.

Lin composed himself as he was putting himself back into his under wear and pants. He cleared his pipes and spoke. He went back over to his side of the desk and sat down. "What exactly are you thinking Mr.Hidata? if you think I am a virgin, you are wrong. I am just kinda new to the idea of initmacy with men. It just gets awkward at a certain point during that oral act for me. Also I like soft and tender loving and a man with self control." He said to him with faint blushing cheeks as he was thinking more and more of Ryuu, Lin's cheeks went redder with blushing. He also could not face Mr.Dai's eyes by looking at them directly.