Lost kitty (private) robertita&XiuLin

robertita

Lin sat down at the table. "Yes I do." He said then he began eatting as he sat next to Ryuu. He took a bite and smiled. "It is yummy." After they ate, he picked up the plates. "I will clean the dishes since you cooked." He headed to the kitchen and began washing the pan and and dishes. He looked deep in thought. 'I wonder if he will buy me stuff.'

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• XiuLin

"Ok Lin. Come in the living room after you finish" Ryuu asked before leaving the kitchen. He was happy Lin liked his food and then thought "He had only a backpack with him. So he doesn't have many clothes or personal things. I must ask him what he needs". He then lay on the sofa waiting for Lin to appear.

After he was finished cleaning he went to the living room. He sat on the floor by Ryuu lounging tiredly on the couch. He took the other's hand and nuzzled his cheek against the hand, purring softly.

“You are so cute. You really are a good pet” Ryuu said smiling. He felt very lucky to have Lin as his pet. “I asked you to come here because I want to ask you something. I saw you had only a backpack when you came. So I wish you to make a list with what you need to buy for you. Do you have any relatives?”

Lin smiled and let go of his hand. "I just need basic hygiene things and some clothes." He looked to the laundrey room where the clothes of Ryuu's could not be heard any more. "Your clothes are done." He said as he stood to go fluff and warm them in dryer.

Ryuu decided the next day he would order everything Lin needed. Also he regretted he asked about neko’s relatives, probably was a hard for the neko to speak about it. He felt so sleepy and wanted to thank Lin for helping him with the clothes but he fell asleep.

Once Lin finished folding the other's laundrey and gently putting it in a storage basket to bring it to living room. He accidently slamed the clothes dryer with his hip. He returned to living room. He saw Ryuu still sleeping on the couch. He sets the basket down by a lounging chair in said room and goes to wake him. "Ryuuuuu." He said as he slightly shaked his shoulder. "Go to your room to sleep." He said to him.

Ryuu wake up as someone was calling him “What? “ he opened his eyes and looked at the neko “Oh yes I will go. I didn’t realize I’m so tired” he answered and jumped from the sofa and headed to his room. Once he was inside he throw himself on bed and covered with a blanket. “So nice of him to wake me up” he thought before falling asleep once again.

Lin quietly follows him to his room and peeks in from the door until he is sound asleep again. He begins putting his clothes away silently. He finds a shirt of Ryuu's and puts it on over his own. He sees the blanket and begins kneeding his hands on a part that was not covering his body. The fresh smell of the other's shirt and soft playing of the blanket was enough to get Lin purring in over drive. He got on the bed and curled up next to him.

“I slept so well” Ryuu said loudly once he opened his eyes. “But it's so hot here" he thought feeling something was wrong. Turning his head on the pillow he saw Lin was in bed with him, sleeping peacefully. "Oh he's really like a cat" he said to himself and wanted to go out of bed but the neko moved next to him and gently put his tail around Ryuu's waist while he was still sleeping.

Lin woke up and got up from the bed. "Sorry for coming in without asking. I was just putting your clothes away." He said as he pointed to empty clothes basket and left Ryuu's room. He went to order some dinner for them.

Ryuu looked at the neko as he left the room and wondered why he left in a hurry. "Ah, so you take care of my clothes. Thank you" he replied but wasn't sure the neko heard him. "He's a cat, isn't he? Cats likes to sleep in bed with his owner. I'm not used that someone else to sleep in my room but wasn't so bad" he thought as he made his bed.

Lin did hear the other say thanks, as he left the room. He searched for a pizza delivery number on the internet on his cell and ordered a pizza. He went to tell Ryuu what he ordered for them. "Ryuu, I ordered pizza." He told him.

"That's a great idea. I didn't eat one for ages" Ryuu replied as he joined the other into the living room. We could watch to a movie. I have many" he said and showed the neko his DVD box. "You can choose whatever you want" he added as he went into the kitchen to prepare some tea. He enjoys a cup every evening.

Lin stopped looking through the movies when he heard the delivery man ring door bell. He got up and asked Ryuu for cash. "Hold on." He said to delivery guy from the door. He got money from his owner and paid for dinner. He began serving out the pizza on plates for them both.

"It smells so well" Ryuu said as he came out of the kitchen holding the ketchup bottle. "Did you choose a movie?" He asked jumping on the sofa and waiting to be served by his pet. He felt like he was beginning a new life.

Lin came out of the kitchen with plates in hand. Ryuu had put in a movie. He handed the other's plate to him and sat down on the couch. He ate as the previews played. He got on edge when he heard the eerie opening sound track of a scary movie. He gulped and jumped then clinged to Ryuu's arm. "D-Do we really have to watch this?" He said all ready scared.

Ryuu just chose the first DVD he found in the box and played it. Seeing Lin was scared he answered “No. I told you to choose one. I will stop it now so please look for one you like”. Then he thought “He’s so cute when is scared. I’m happy I did the “mistake” to buy him”.

He had a light sweat on his head from the movie sound track. He sighed relieved when he turned the movie off. He removed his arms from around Ryuu's. He then looks for another movie and puts it into the DVD player. He sits back on the sofa.

Ryuu ate his pizza in silence as he watched the movie. It was a good one, he really liked it. He took one of the sofa's pillows and put it under his head. Feeling comfortable he thought that being so busy with the translations he didn't have time to just sit and watch a movie or a TV show. "Did you like it?" he asked Lin when the movie finished.

¨I enjoyed the movie with you Ryuu.¨ He said smiling as a sudden yawn came out of him. ¨I will go sleep now.¨ He said to the brunette. He gave him a hug before he left to head to his bedroom.

- - - Updated - - -

¨I enjoyed the movie with you Ryuu.¨ He said smiling as a sudden yawn came out of him. ¨I will go sleep now.¨ He said to the brunette. He gave him a hug before he left to head to his bedroom.

“I’m sleepy too” Ryuu said and just headed to bathroom to have his shower. He had a great night and had fun too. Once he went to him room he dress into his pyjamas and went to bed. He woke up in the middle of the night to get some water and was surprised to see Lin sleeping into his bed.

Lin woke up when Ryuu did. He gave him a look and began purring after hugging the brunette. He pulled away from the hug only to kiss Ryuu's lips.

He’s so cute” Ryuu thought as he saw Lin into his bed. But didn’t expect for the neko to hug him or to …to kiss him. Feeling those sweet lips over his Ryuu thought he would faint. It was his first kiss. And he didn't want to end ever.

He broke the kiss and then lay back down on the bed. He let Ryuu go do what he woke up for. Lin sighed softly as he closed his eyes for a little as the brunette owner got out of the bed and got himself the water he wanted.