Lost kitty (private) robertita&XiuLin

robertita

“Yes I know. I will be ok as long we won’t go in a crowded place. Let’s go to a park since at this time of the week are few people there” Ryuu replied still being a little nervous. He found his sport shoes and decided to wear them. “I’m ready Lin. Let’s go” he added taking the other’s hand into his.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• XiuLin

Lin was led to the front door. There was a bit of a nervous tone in his master's voice. "Should we really go out today?" He said as he gave him the option to stay home. "Should you be working? You have another mouth to feed now." He informed Ryuu as he released his hand.

Ryuu was surprised Lin changed his mind but he sighed looking at the other. "Maybe you are right. We can go another time. And yes it's true I must work for both now." he replied just in the moment his phone rang. He looked at the number and saw it was his boss. "It seems I need to work Lin. You can spend your time to tidy your things" he said before answering the phone and then went to his PC.

Lin followed after Ryuu, but went into his old bedroom. Thoughts on the pros and cons of being with the writer in an intimate way were weighing in his mind. The neko undressed from his master's clothes, folding them and set them on top of dresser. He then took off his boxers and pulled on a pair leopard print and lace pamties, he put on a tee shirt. He then pulled the top cover of his bed and with out much effort got into a position. He has his head on a pillow on one side of bed, his mid body acrossed center of it, while his legs were on opposite side, one leg and bottom of his rear end hanging out of sheets and panties. He pulled the fabric inwards towards his virgin rectum, showing more of his cheek. 'We're young, we should experiment with being homosexual.' He concluded his thoughts as he drifted into a nap on his front of body on the bed.

“Yes boss… so you need then ready until tomorrow. Yes I finish the other papers…Do you want me to send them by someone? Ok. Good bye” Ryuu finished his conversation and started to work on his new project. After few hours he finished the most important part of it and his boss wanted to see it. But he wanted them to be delivered on company not by email. Ryuu thought he could ask Lin to do this job. His boss will pay him for the task. So he jumped from his chair and headed to Lin’s room. He knocked into the door and waited for an answer but he didn't receive one. "Maybe he's sleeping" he thought and opened the door. He was surprised to see Lin was sleeping almost naked wearing just a pair of sexy boxers. Ryuu didn’t know what to d o- to wake up the other or just to lie next to him.

Lin moved his legs a bit in his sleep, making them part more. He was inviting Ryuu to get in between them and much more. The subtle movements of his legs, the blanket finished getting pulled off his lower half. He still held tightly on the part around his shoulders. He shivered softly, but purred from the cold fan air blowing against his legs.

Ryuu finally took his decision. Once he saw the other’s legs and his erect member he started to undress. He smiled looking at the other’s boxers and slowly, carefully not to wake up him, he pulled them down. Then he threw them over his clothes and lay next to the neko, taking the other’s tail into his hands. He played with it a little but seeing the neko was still sleeping he leaned forward and kissed his ear and bit his neck while his hand went down to the other’s member and played with it. He was sure the other will wake up thanks to his touches.

• 2 weeks later...

Lin felt a slight tickle on his tail and ear while sleeping, then the sudden tingle of pain from teeth sinking into his neck. He woke up, startled, but softly moaning and purring in intervals once he realized what Ryuu was doing. The strokes came a tad bit bit faster once the other heard him voice his pleasure from the hand around his member. He turn on his side, and pushed his rear against the other's groain, and so he could stroke him at a better angle.

“Lin… why... are you killing me" Ryuu moaned putting kisses after kisses on Lin's chest. "I want you so bad now. I can't stop from thinking on you, from wanting you" he added looking on other's eyes. He moved with the kisses closer to Lin's lips and put a light one on them. "Do you want me too? If so show me my neko" he asked putting another kiss on other's lips. He knew both of them were virgins and he needed to slow down a little.

Lin laid on his back, so the other could kiss his chest. He showed the yaoi graphic novelist, he wanted him from kissing back abd purring into the kisses. The neko then broke away from kissing, to speak. "If you wish to keep going, you need to prep me with lube first." He said as he blushed.

“Lube?” Ryuu asked lifting his head and looking at Lin. “I think I have some in my room” he answered blushing a little. He hoped the neko won’t ask him why he had it. “I will go after it” he said and left the room in a hurry. He found the lube in a drawer and went back to Lin’s room. The naked neko was waiting for him with his tail around his waist.

He wondered why an virgin would have a thing like that. But he let the thought stray from his mind. He nervously bite down softly on the side of his finger. Lin soon relaxed and laid his head on the bed, getting comfortible with himself lightly holding on thr back side of the pillow. He is on his side, with his rear in view. He is ready for the lubed fingers of Ryuu's.

Ryuu opened the bottle and poured some on his fingers. “I will be gentle” he said to Lin and slowly slipped one finger inside the other. He moved his finger gently because he didn’t wanted to cause pain to his neko. Soon he inserted the second finger and moved them faster. Once the other was ready he put his fingers out and moved himself above Lin. “Are you ready?” he wanted the other accord.

Lin arched his back very slightly. He softly bit his bottom lip as the other's fingers entered his rear end. Once they were removed he relaxed his arching back and breathed softly. He then spoke his agreement for them to do it.

Ryuu touched Lin’s tail to calm him down before slowly pushing his member inside neko’s hot hole. Once his was completely inside he leaned forward to kiss Lin’s neck. He wanted to move but was scared he will hurt the other. He wrapped his arm around Lin’s torso and played with his nipple.

As the nipple Ryuu was pinching abd playing with gradual got hard, so did his silky length. He needed release and he guessed the other did too. Hiw would they go about doing that? Lin could only think about touching himself to reach a climax state. So the neko reached his arm under Ryuu's, momentary releasing the other's hand from his nipple and began stroking his own length. He kept calm and relaxed when he gave the graphic novelist the accord of movement inside him.

Ryuu was happy the other was finally relaxed so he could start moving. He moved very slowly at first so not to hurt the neko but once he heard the other’s moans he couldn’t stopped anymore. “Linnn” Ryuu begged and the neko started to move slowly his hips too. Not even in his horny dreams Ryuu thought being with someone would feel so good.

Lin moved his hips slowly for a few short moments and voiced his pleasure to the other. As he was stroking his own length, Ryuu began teasing him with dirty talk to push the neko over the edge of cilmaxing.

"You are so hot and soft inside Lin...Can you feel me deep inside you?" Ryuu whispered into neko's ear before playing with it. “My little bitch let me do that for you” he whispered again in his ear and let his hand slipped between their bodies. Slowly he removed the other’s hand from his member and replaced with his own “I will make you come baby” he said lowly as he started to stroke the other’s member while his thrusts become faster. He didn’t care anymore Lin was a virgin. He wanted to other to be his completely.

From the first couple of spaced out spoken sentences, the neko paid attention to the light sting in his backside from the entering of his length and the slight thrusting. Lin then gave him an low and almost inaudible growl from the writter's next comnent, it was in the heat of passion and pleasure So he let it slide just for that moment. Once the other's strong hand wrapped around him and his length, he moaned out in slight discomfort but pleasure. He reached back onto Ryuu's hip and began clawing up the flesh there.

“Why are you so naughty Lin? Do you like it?” Ryuu asked still playing with the other length. “I want you to only feel pleasure” Ryuu said being so happy as he never was before. Lin was all he dreamt and even more. “Linn” Ryuu yelled as he was almost to come inside the other.

When the other pulled out and released against the neko's thighs while still being stroked by his master, he climaxed against the bed anda little down the side of the bed. He panted out until his breathing turned even. He felt Ryuu's hand lossen from him. He then turned around and placed his hand on the other's shoulder. He just looked at him with an smile and kisses him.

Ryuu was happy to see the other smiling at him. He hoped the neko was feeling well “Are you ok Lin? Any pain? I hope I wasn’t too rough” he asked pulling the other closer and covered themselves with a blanket. “I found you a job Lin…my boss needs some papers tomorrow so I told him I have the perfect person to deliver them. You will have your own money like this.”

"There is an slight ache in my lower back. Ryuu, you were a bit rough." The neko confessed to him honestly. He began purring from the warmth their bodies were making under the blanket. He then kisses him again, while the low purring is still heard. "Umm...Ryuu, don't you know not to mix business with pleasure? I would like to have an more humble job than an errand boy. But if I decide to take this job, what are the possiblities for me? Would I be able to voice act in an manga to anime project for you're graphic novels?! He said excited but blushing deeply as he knew what exactly he would need to do for that.

“I’m sorry lin. I just didn’t think anymore on you being a virgin. I let myself on the wave of pleasure” Ryuu apologized kissing the other. “Hm, you are right Lin but he needs those papers tomorrow. As you know I can’t go myself. Just give them to him and you will receive some money. But yep I think you can do that if you want. You have a sexy voice Lin and I’m sure my boss with like it. And now I can even write better novels since my dear neko I will make love with you all day” Ryuu answered being horny again.