A Brother's Love (mature) w/rebeccayaoifan

azuneko

Daichi released a long breath bringing his face close to the smaller one kissing his lips surprisingly. He was surprised with his own actions feeling relieved in being brave to kissing the small one and waiting for any response from him. the older male kissed him deeply hoping the other would return it with as much passion and love as he was doing, groping all over his small frail body. he rubbed his knees all over the younger one's going a bit up towards the other lower regions feeling himself getting excited.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

"Papa will hear if you take too long." Mei mumbles in his sleep. He could feel Daichi touching him and he couldn't help but react. He was still trying to sleep but by now he knew that was impossible. He decided to play as though he was still asleep just to see what Daichi would do. 'Its hard to tell how serious he is... why does it feel like he's hesitating..' Mei thinks wishing his brother would go for it.

Daichu got on top of Mel kissing his lips senseless and passionately, not closing an eye yet removing the disgusting shirt that looked too good for his brothers' own skin. he threw the shirt beside the window, feeling the hot innocent body withering underneath him, kissing him down his neck marking him. the older of the two decided to close his eyes finally knowing where his own hands were going to go in touching the smaller one's lower part half of his body. his groin twitched with anxiety wanting to be released and sucked on, "...Mel suck me please...I'm begging for your beautiful mouth on my own twitching groin..." he pleaded pulling away from those beautiful swollen lips.

Mei was holding in his voice as he didn't want their father to hear. He parts his lips upon request as he wonders if his brother was serious. He waits a moment before noticing something hot and throbbing near his mouth. 'So he really want me to suck him...' he thinks as he slowly takes Daichi's erection into his mouth. 'Damn this is seriously huge...' he thinks still pretending to be half asleep. He slowly starts to suck wondering if this was any good for his brother.

Daichi archdhis body getting himself comfortable for his little brother, loving the feel of his brother's mouth onto his erected member. Heclosed his eyes slowly letting the feel of teeth graze over his throbbing member putting his brother's head down making im deep throat his cock releasing his moans lowly. He wondered if Mel could hear his pleasurable moans as he balanced his body over his smaller brother's bed gripping onto the wall opening his eyes as darkness welcomed it. "...More....s...suck...more...good..." he kept repeating over and over.

Mei was feeling a bit weird. This was his first time doing something like this. It was too challenging for his first time but he didn't complain. Hearing his brother's moans meant he was doing good so he kept at it. He was hoping the other wouldn't start thrusting his hips or moving his head for him. He wanted to take his time with this. Since his eyes were closed he had no clue what time it was to begin with. 'I'm sure I can take a sick day from school... big brother won't complain since this is his idea..' he thinks finding this both embarrassing and erotic.

Daichi stopped what he was doing stretching his body while still on the bed. He looked at the darkness all around the room, grinning. "..You're going to miss school later today because I'm going to tire you out..Mel." he smiled caressing his brother's face lovingly.

After a few minutes he got off the bed wanting to remove his clothes to be naked as his little brother was. He scratched back of his head, confused a bit. "...Have you done it before..are you a virgin or not?" he wanted to know badly. "I'll be honest I first lost mines when I was 15 a few years ago when Reiko and I had sex for the first time...and we were also together for sometime when that occurred." he told the younger one honestly.

Mei continued to suck until his brother started moving about. He watched the other get up to strip. He stays still and silent. "What do you take me for? I may be naive and innocent but I am not stupid. I always avoided getting stuck in situations like that. I've protected myself all this time. Its not like mother was going to do it. I am 100% virgin complete. Your also the first one to put such a thing in my mouth." he says glancing to the side. He wonders Daichi's reaction to this. He was too busy thinking to be prepared if the other decided to pounce.

Daichi grinned laughing., "Good then I have your virgin hole all to myself for the next few hours, Mel!" he slowly preyed on his brother pouncing on the bed.

The older sibling flipped his brother laying him on his stomach smacking his ass a few times before jamming 2 fingers inside the tight virgin hole stretching its walls a bit. "...damn too tight I should had prepared you long ago when we were smaller..." he thought back hovering on top of his brother as his 2 fingers kept stretching the hole more and his cock poked teasingly around his ass cheeks. The older male looked to the side of his brother noticing sweat coming down both of their hot bodies licking his lips. "....Do you want me to take you tonight or no?"

Mei was surprised to suddenly be flipped like a pancake. He grips his pillow as he didn't like his brother spanking him. Before he could says something he felt something entering him. He winced in pain as it hurt. "Daichi... it hurts..." he mutters softly as he closed his eyes. He embraced the pillow as he suddenly hears a question. Mei felt if he said no it would make Daichi mad. Though that doesn't mean just because he declines the other would listen. He chooses to stay silent and not utter a word. He'd let Daichi decide how far things should progress.

Daichi lets go of his brother's shivering body as he stopped from progressing. "I'm sorry it hurts but this is your first time being pushed to a limit, but I won't go too far..." he kisses all the sweaty beads coming down the backside of his brother not caring if it was smelling. He rests his full body on Mel's closing his eyes. "I want to have sex with you, I want to be the one to pop your cherry...I guess you're going to let those fools be the one to do what I've always wanted to do to you..."

"Your the one whose letting them. I told you I am not stupid enough to fall for such things. Its your decision and lack of trust in me that makes you hesitate. It hurts but I am sure it won't hurt forever. You are my big brother and I trust you more than anyone in the world. Just remember that." he says closing his eyes. Mei figures he should confess his feeling since it seemed Daichi couldn't figure it out on his own. "I love my big brother Daichi. He's always been the only one to capture my heart." he says softly

Daichi helf tightly onto his little brother kissing his back gently, "...I love you too forever...but is this kind of love you feel for me the same kind..or just brotherly love for a sibling?"he asked the other a bit confused.

Daichi knew his brother had as point in trusting those that will talk to him no matter. But he knew that jealousy and fighting those that become his little brother's friends won't do any good for the younger one in any way..he just felt the need to protect what's he in love with and take care of those that try to harm him in any ways. Daichi gets off of his little brother playing with a few strands of his dark hair noting the other closing his eyes.

Mei smiled a bit. "If you can't figure out which love my love is then I really will end up with some random delinquent." he says jokingly. He's never let some random person touch him in such a way. "I seriously don't know how you can't figure out something so simple." he says thinking Daichi should already know how he feels. He wouldn't let the other do such a thing if this was simply brotherly love.

Daichi understood now better going towards the door, forgetting his clothes. "..I'll be sleeping on the couch see you in a few hours, Mel." he stepped out of the room closing the door gently.

Daichi knew it was almost 6am as he made himself comfortable on the couch. Laying down as soon as he could his body rested instantly.

A few hours had passed as the eldest son woke up due to the morning sun rays. He looked around the small living room noticing a piece of paper left by his father reading it with his tired eyes and blushing by the last words on the note; "I know you and Mel were getting it on last night...use protection and be careful you two today. I'll be home late tonight so behave Dai and Mel." the note read as Daichi laughed yawning.

Mei continued to sleep as he knew he wasn't going to school today. He heard his phone ring as he had gotten a message from Nero. Opening his eyes slightly he looks at it. He replies letting the other know he wasn't going to school and for him to get the homework. Nero replies with a sure and Mei closes his phone. He lays in bed wondering if he should go talk with Daichi. He sits up putting on some clothes and going to the living room.

Daichi liked the liberty of walking around naked in his own home and made breakfast for himself and brother. He smiled deciding on pancakes for the both of them remembering last night's almost sexual event with a blush appearing on his face. "...I want him for myself...but he seems far away from me...Mel...." he kept saying to himself preparing the food.

"I am right here nii-chan. If anyone is far away it would be you." he says walking over to see what he was cooking. Mei was surprised he was making pancakes. He couldn't help but giggle at the thought. "So what is your plans for today? I got not enough sleep so I am home today with you."

Daichi was startled by his brother's voice not meeting his eyes. "I'm making blueberry pancakes...do you still like them?" he asked the younger male.

Daichi still had the note in his left hand behind him. He didn't think much what was going to happen for the day, so no plans whatsoever.

"I guess I still do. I haven't eaten them since the divorce." he says walking out the kitchen. "I'm going to take a bath. I feel all sweaty from last night. Don't try to sneak a peek of me in there." he says the last part teasingly. Mei runs off to the bathroom. He strips naked and starts a bath. After adding bubbles he gets in. The bubbled completely cover him and it was fun.

Daichi didn't listen to his brother as he peeked inside the bathroom. He sees the younger sibling loving the bubbles as he chuckled loving the sight in front of him of his baby brother playing around with the bubbles and water. "...If I was in there with you just making out with you or fu*king you...Mel..." he said to himself hiding quickly hoping the little one didn't see him.

Mei glanced at the door as he thought he heard a noise. He shrugs going back to having fun. He started to think to himself. 'Daichi is so confusing... I am a sitting duck and I bet he's too busy cooking to notice.... Maybe I should walk around with a sign on my back that says have me...' he thinks wondering if such a thing existed. He glanced down at the bubbles coming up with an idea. "DAICHI!!!! HELP!!!" he shouts as if something was wrong.

Daichi squealed hearing his brother screaming running inside the bathroom. he opened the door fully making his presence known, "...Mel what happened...are you okay?" he asked worriedly not sure what was going on with the younger sibling.

Daichi forgotten he was naked since last night as he leaned closer to the bathtub.

Mei leans close to his brother and kisses him. "Its nice to know if I am in danger you will come save me. I lost my duckie in all the bubble. Help me find it." he says softly. "I think it vanished in this area." he says motioning with one hand. He was trying to get Daichi to touch his length under the water.

Daichi couldn't hold the seduction anymore as he leaned clasping his younger brother's lips fully. his body closed the bathroom door shut carrying the smaller naked boy back to the bathtub groping his whole body knowing fully both were naked and close to getting wet inside the tub. Daichi joined him in the tub not breaking the kiss squeezing his cute little ass as he always stared at it since the boy's return into his life, and stroked the tip of his groin with a free finger of he's noting his own erected tent poking out.