A Brother's Love (mature) w/rebeccayaoifan

azuneko

Daichi carried him taken him to the room nearby. "you can stay here right now my room a bit messy..so i prefer you not to go inside." he warns the younger boy putting him down the couch. "just rest here and theres food on the stove allready for you, just heat it up on the stove." he explains kissing his cheeks, making his leave. "ill see you in a few hours."

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

Mei was silent as he stares at his brother. He watched him leave the house. The silence began to seep in around him and he curled up. He closed his eyes trying to ignore everything. He eventually fell asleep. His backpack wasn't anything special. It was the same one he had left with the day of the separation. Inside was an outdated cell phone, a picture of himself with Daichi and a shirt. Their mother was more focused on taking care of herself than Mei.

as the days progressed Daichi kept thinking about his little brother. he wondered if his young brother had eaten or was able to sleep comfortably in the guestroom with a soft sigh. "i'll buy him something to eat.." he smiled to himself finishing his lunch. "i hope he still loves pizza with anchovies and lots of cheese..." he laughed wryly leaving the cafeteria.

the dark haired man decided to spend the rest of his cutting time from class in the library.

Mei awoke after some time. His eyes glanced about as he still felt the chill of being alone. "Daichi...?" he called out not sure if the other was back. Slowly getting out of bed he fell over onto the floor. His body felt so weak. Lack of sleep, nutrition and other things, it was finally taking its toll on him. Mei laid on the floor feeling terrible. "Daichi.... where are you?"

Classes finished Daichi made a run back home. His friends asked him if he wanted to hang with them, his reply was a quick no and wave to see them the next day at school. He ran home from a few blocks where the school was at. "I hope Mel is doing okay.." dark hair covered his fsce as he had a feeling something wrong happened to his baby brother since coming back home to them.

Getting home he opened the door letting his booming voice echo through the small apartment. He took off he shows and threw his school bag onto the floor forgotten running to thr guest room finding his brother on the floor, all eat "damnit.. Mel wake up..." he shook his brother a bit fishing out his cellphone calling his father and then ambulance

Mei opened his eyes slightly upon hearing a sound. He really disliked looking so helpless. He was glad to see Daichi as he now wasn't all alone. "You came back...." he mutters softly his deep blue eyes staring up at the other. "I tried to go to the kitchen but I didn't make it. How was your day?" he asked as if everything was normal.

Daichi held onto his brother tight, "well honestly I was worried and thinking about you..how come you didn't eat when imtold you this morning?" he asked his brother carrying him in his arms.

Daichi settled him onto the guest bed wiping known tears he saw coming down when his brother was unconscious. He stared at him in a daze hoping his brother would get better and take better care of himself since they're gonna be living together."my baby bother I called an ambulance and I wanna know you're fine so to the hospital were going."

Mei glanced down as he looked at the floor. "I will go to the hospital with you but I can't afford such things. I lack anything but what I have on my body. I don't have cash to cover any hospital bills." he mutters softly. Suddenly a tiny ringing sound could be heard. Mei looked around for his bag. "Pass that bag please. Its most likely mother calling me."

"dad and I foot the bill taken care of don't worry..Mel.." Daichi answered. He hears an unknown ringing as his brother tells him to pass thr bag.

He goes to where thr bag sat and opened it taken out the phone looking at the id. "I gues it's mom...I never gotten her number..and I don't want it.." he says to hi self handing Mel the phone.

In a few minutes a knock was heard on the door and it was the emt as Daichi welcomed them inside. He explained to them what happened

Mei answered the call as he listened to what his mother had to say. Part of him was happy yet his expression was seriously grim. He felt like he finally got tossed away by her. It hurt more than he expected it would. He closed the phone and snapped it in two. His gaze lowers as he noticed an EMT and Daichi enters. He stayed silent and still.

A male carried Mel setting him on a stretcher as Daichi watches and takes hold of his brothers hand. "you're okay Mel?" he asked him hoping he was fine. The male EMT examined him asking him a few questions.

[you do realize his name is M.e.i not M.e.l]

Mei glanced over at Daichi before focusing on the EMT. He didn't like being examined so closely but he stays silent and answers the questions. He just wanted to sleep now. He had a feeling Daichi would make him eat something first.

"he needs to eat but were taken him in to the hospital is that okay?" the EMT asked Daichi. He looked towards his brother squeezing his hand answering.

"nah it's okay least he's not completely faint..I'll take care of him myself..thanks for coming down though..." he gave a slight now.

The EMT understood as they gathered thro belongings leaving the small apartment. Watching them go in 5 minutes Daichi sighed kissing the hand that belonged to his little brother. "I'll prepare something decent for you and father know you're sick since coming here and told me to tell you rest as much as you can, get back the energy you used to have because you're not under mother's clutches anymore." he smiled letting go of his hand

Mei glanced down as he looked at his hands. "Mother threw me away. I had a feeling she would eventually but it hurts. I didn't think it would but it does. She says she's finally happy now and doesn't need me anymore. What do I do? My only reason to keep moving was because she needed me. If I don't have that then what purpose do I keep going forward?" he asked looking down.

Daichi sighed hugging his little brother, "you have a purpose myself and father!" he clarified to the younger one.

"Mother was always bad with us when we were little remember that always..Mel...you and i always had each other and wouldn't be apart from each other until they divorced and split us.." he says with a sad tone. "father always wanted you with us..but now youre with us and make the most of it with a better looking in life with us!"

Mei tilts his head feeling confused. "I suppose you have a point. I'll be fine if I'm here with you and papa. I just want to sleep and maybe eat something." he says closing his eyes. E was glad he didn't have to spend time in a hospital. His gaze lowers as he thinks about his current situation. There were tons of ups to this. He'd probably get to go back to school, he'd get to enjoy a normal living style and also get to be with Daichi even more. "Oh can I ask you something. Why did you kiss my lips?" Mei asked.

Daichi closed his eyes remembering the unexpected kiss feeling his face heating up. He sighed crossing his arms not meeting Mel's face, "...we didn't kiss..you must had been sleeping.."

He answered lying through his teeth going inside the kitchen preparing soup for his little brother. He stayed inside the kitchen for the past half hour after giving his brother the soup without making any eye contact.

"enjoy the soup just ring me up if you need anything else."

Mei stayed silent as he eats the soup before him. He was feeling rather out of it. He also didn't like the fact that Daichi was lying to him. He had been through too many lies to be told even more. "Fine don't tell me the truth. As if I care." he mutters slightly upset. He finished the soup and heads back to the guest room. He just wanted to be alone.

Before Daichi headed back to his room he grabbed hold of Mel pinning him against the wall, glaring at him. "what gives you the right to tell me that I'm lying...you're right I am!" he spat at the younger male clasping his lips once again not closing his eyes or waiting on any kind of reaction from the younger sibling.

He pulled back touching his swollen lips, looking away."I always dreamt of kissing you even when we were small..but that nw er happened until earlier today...we can just forget the kiss never happened." the dark haired male says walking back to his room not hearing the mumbling from his little brother.

Mei was a bit surprised when Daichi pins him to the wall. He wasn't sure what to do at this point. He stares blankly at the other not uttering a sound. He had a feeling his brother wanted to kiss him. He's had the same thought before a long time ago. When Daichi walks away he sighs. 'I have no clue what he wants from me... one second he's concerned for me.... the next he's lying to me...' he thinks feeling confused again. Mei would do anything for Daichi but he wasn't sure of that anymore.

for the past few days with his little brother getting comfortable and used to their living style Daichi wasn't much help. his father would confront him asking why he hasn't helped his brother be more comfortable especially since the younger one would ask him if the oldest of the two hated him. Daichi knew he wouldn't ever hate his brother that deep down his heart he was fallen for his brother seeing the beautiful alluring smile of he's that made the older of the two heartbeat like a drumstick.

Daichi had enough and needed to talk to the younger one about his own confused feelings. "..damnit why does Mel got to be so beautiful today..." he hissed at himself noting the new clothes the younger sibling wore. "...why did dad have to buy him those attractive clothes...we all know guys and girls could throw themselves at him because of his sweetness and innocence being shown..." he thought to himself punching a wall in which he hoped didn't startle his baby brother.

Mei was walking into the room and notice Daichi. "Nii-chan!! Papa said we can go out to the carnival today. I finished all my homework and chores. If you are too then let's go together!" he says with a smile. He had gotten use to living with his older brother and father. He had started going to school again and even started to smile more. He was sort of glad his mother abandoned him here and not some random place. His rosy colored cheeks were so cute slightly covered by his shirt sleeve. Mei waits to see if Daichi would come with him to the carnival.

Daichi sighed looking to how beautiful the younger sibling looked in his bright colored outfit. he looked away frustrated, "I can't go..I got homework to do and need to head into work tonight..Mel..." he answered flatly walking past his brother avoiding eye contact with the younger sibling.

In his mind he cursed himself for the small lie about the homework as he knew he finished it at the university the day before. He didn't wanna be a drag for his little brother and just wanted him to enjoy his young teen life with people his own age, as he thought would seem fit for the younger sibling.