A Brother's Love (mature) w/rebeccayaoifan

azuneko

Mei has lived a rather confusing life growing up. When he was younger his parents divorced separating him and his older brother. After that his mother left one day when he came home from school leaving him with only enough money to get to his father's place. In the end he ended up living with his older brother. Mei loves his big brother so much that he'd do just about anything he's told to do. But just how far is too far?

Name: Mei

Bio: As young, he was very clingy to his older sibling. His bouncing around lifestyle ended up with him once again with his brother. He's loyal, shy, easily persuaded, skilled in house chores. He also loves to cook.

1093923-bigthumbnail.jpg

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

Daichi since young has been attached to his little brother. They were particularly inseparable and couldn't or wouldn't separate themselves from anyone. At the age of 11 his parents divorced taken away from his baby brother by his own father. 10 years later his brother comes back into his live as Daichi couldn't wait to catch up with his baby brother until he sees him differently then when he was small.

large.jpg

Name: Daichi

Bio: when he was younger he was always followed by his younger brother. He didn't mind the attention because he loved the company of his little brother until an unknown separation that caused Daichi to change and grow up to be his own kind of person. It changed once again as Mei came back into his life wanting to know more of the changed boy.

Mei sighs as he gets out of the cab. With a backpack of his things and a napkin written note left by his mother; Mei looked around for the address of where he'd call home. It in a sense would be considered an upgrade from where he was before. As he grew tired of looking he soon came upon the house. "Ah here it is. I wonder if they know I'm coming. Its so weird but I feel like a complete stranger doing this." he says to himself as he walked up to the door. He slowly reaches forward and rings the bell.

Daichi was in the kitchen preparing dinner for himself and his father. the young male heard the doorbell ringing as he ran towards the dining room into the living room not looking at the small hold opening the door. "..oh my goodness..i didn't think it was true..Mel...you're here..." he stepped aside letting his little brother pass through.

Mei glanced up feeling confused. He looked at the male answering the door and instantly knew it had to be his brother. Without so much as a hello, he slowly inches himself inside. He was quiet and didn't say much as he just stood there. "Uh, I apologize for the sudden intrusion. I'll do my best to not cause trouble and remain as invisible as a wall flower. Thank you again for allowing me to room here." he says bowing his head politely. One wouldn't believe they were related by the current scene taking place. Mei was too use to this. Their mother was the cause of the seperation in the first place. She chases after rich men to spoil her. This cause Mei to grow up rather protective of himself. Since he had grow mature rather quickly. This scene was nothing new for him. It was only different because it wasn't a random stanger but his own brother and father.

Daichi notices a changed aura of his only younger brother. He bows back a bit confused as he always remembered the young one jumping on him wanting to play all th time. What he sees in front of hm is a grown mature young male.

"you're welcome and you haven't been intruding don't need to worry about that." he says with a little smile. He hoped Mel understood what he meant, his visit or living with them wouldn't be no problem.

Mei stands there and removes his shoes. He glanced up at the other before him. "Uh, is there a place I'll be residing in? I haven't slept and I was hoping to rest a while." he asked not sure if he was being too pushy. He kept telling himself this was clearly not going to last long. Mei knew once his mother was dumped or dumped the guy she'd return to fetch him. She always did so and it was like clock work in his mind. A month was the longest she'd ever stayed with someone after the divorce. Mei fiddles with the strap of his backpack.

Daichi looked around the living room.. sighing. "You will be sleeping on the couch..there's a pull out bed under the couch..." he made it clear to the younger male.

The dark haired figure excuse himself going back to the kitchen fnishing preparing their food he has cooked for all 3 of them. He sgihed tuning off the stove. "I've made us breakfast..Mel..are you hungry?" he asked shouting from the kitchen.

Mei doesn't respond. He sighs looking at the sofa. 'I am clearly not going to mess that up so I'll pick there...' he thinks to himself. He sits down in a corner of the living room and placed his backpack in front of him. He pulls his knees up to his chest, wraps his arms around himself and goes to sleep. He had no issue sleeping anywhere as long as he could sleep. He wasn't a sound sleeper but for some odd reason he fell into a deep slumber. Mei was really worn out that he had appeared.

Daichi left the other boy a few things to eat, an orange juice and milk. What he left him to eat was a egg sandwich, or pancakes hes' made for his father, and little brother with joy and excitement for the arrival of the younger male.

"..He sure looks like he changed..I better treat him like a mature person should be treated.." he sighed stepping out of the house, saying goodbye to his brother.

Daichi walked all the way to school.

Mei woke up only to notice the place seemed silent. He was alone and that seriously bothered him. He assumed his brother was in school or work and his father was working. He looked around not wanting to move from where he was. His mind began frantically going into overdrive as he had many different scenarios playing out. He didn't know what to do. 'I'm all alone.... all alone... alone....' he thinks over and over.

Daichi was in school doing his work best as he could. He thought about the visit of his baby brother, smiling. "..glad he made it to the house..he seems so different.." he told himself over and over.

After what seemed like a long day seemed shorter as Daichi couldn't wait to see his brother and cook him dinner. he ran out of the school into the road that took him back home.

Mei felt like he would go insane. He staggered to his feet and moved about cautiously. He went towards the door. He knew if he could get outside and see at least one person he wouldn't feel alone anymore. His eyes narrow as he slowly reached for the handle.

Daichi made a run to the house smiling hoping to see his brother in a better mood. He knew the other was lagging because of moving from one place to another, and wanted to make the other feel comfortable as much as he needed to, until he was satisfied and alright with the moviing. he unlocked the door from the front door surprised to see his brother face to face. Wihh the cloness of both brothers Daichi's lips touched Mels' lips unexpectedly and eyes surprised opening.

Mei was trying to get outside but his attempts failed. On top of that his lips collided with his brother's. His eyes widened as he took a step back. "Where were you? I thought I had been left all alone." he says looking as if he was going to cry. "I don't want to keep living like this. I hate it. Why do I have to go through all of this yet you get to live normally." he says as his tears finally start to fall. The kiss was not even bothering him

Daichi was shocked how the little one acted, he sighed pulling him close to his arms. "You have no idea how much i've pained to see you..and you're here in my arms," he whispered in the others' ears. kissing it gently. "please don't be sad nor cry..youre here with me..and i'm sorry i left i had school today." he assured the younger brother staring at him closely with concern in his own eyes.

"School...? You still get to go? I seriously envy you." he says pulling away. "I'm sorry to have lost it like that. I told myself not to get attached here. Just ignore me and you won't notice when I have to leave." he says inching himself back into the corner he had fallen asleep in before. Mei was really not how he was before the divorce.

Daichi sighed sitting beside the other male, holding his hand. "do you wanna go somewhere with me so we can eat?" he asked hoping the other would say yes.

He looked back at his brother awaiting an answer as he let go of his hand, not to make him feel uncomfortable. He knew it would be hard to get used to this brother of hes...he couldnt blame himself since its been 10 years since they last saw one another.

Mei shakes his head no. "It's best if you ignore me. It won't be long before mother returns to take me back." he says frowning. "Please pretend I'm not here. It hurts me more than you think. Being this close only to know I can't stay. Though I'm glad you remember me Chi-chan." he says softly. Mei give his brother a small smile. It had been forever since Mei called his brother that. When he was younger he had trouble says Daichi's full name. So he'd run about calling him Chi-chan instead. It was like a special nickname only he used.

Dichi gave him a small smile back wondering whats on his little brothers' mind, sighing at the process.

Daichi nodded his head, "you believe mom will come and get you...in the next few days?" he asked the other surprised.

the older male remembered his father telling him that his former mother who abandoned him 10 years ago will do the same to his little brother, as he growled under his breath with the mentioning of his dumb mother in his opinion.

"Yeah I do. Its always like that. She chases after some rich guy. I get left behind in some dump of a home. Then when the guy dumps her she returns. I've gotten odd jobs since young to support myself. It hasn't been easy on me at all. I dropped out of school since the divorce so going back isn't an option. I sometimes questions why me but I gave up on finding the answers." he says as he gaze lowers. "You were lucky Daichi. You got to stay with someone caring." he mumbles closing his eyes. Mei questioned the situation he was in. She had never once done this before. He would always get stuck with some dirty old man until she had returned for him. Mei chuckled softly. "Maybe I'll get lucky and she won't come back for me. What do you think?" he asked

"How was I LUCKY?" Daichi asked confusedly. He sat beside the other male wanting to hold him in his arms. His eyes closed hearing the heartbeat of his own heart wandering how it felt for Mel in this situation.

Thr dark haired male stood up getting his things together for his college classes, looking into the kitchen. "There's food in the kitchen if you get hungry...Mel..." he grabbed his bag excusing himself.

"..I think you can something better than the way you lived before....I know I wouldn't mind you with me forever.." he said lowly hoping his little brother didn't hear as he left the house.

Mei looked up at his brother. "I just want to fade away in the corner. Please don't pay me any attention." he mutters softly as his eyes narrow. He watched as Daichi was leaving again. "You aren't staying? You are going to leave me here alone?" he asked looking up. His panic resurfacing again. He hated being alone.

Daichi went back to his brother, sighing. "I got classes today..I'll be back in a few hours..just catch up on sleep." he explained hugging the young male kissing top of his head.

He remembered how frightened his little brother was when they were younger. Thinking back on it made him feel a fuzzy feeling in his heart not letting go of his brother as he noted how slim he felt in his hands. "..do you even eat?"

Mei glanced to the side. "Mother uses anything I make in cash to buy fancy clothes and jewelry. Its best not to ask what's in my bag. It'll ruin that smile on your face." he says looking up at him. "I'll try to sleep but can I go in your room? I won't feel so lonely." he asked glancing down.