A Brother's Love (mature) w/rebeccayaoifan

azuneko

Mei frowns as he looked at Daichi. "Uh well good luck with your work." he mumbles as he runs off. He decided to call some friends he made in school to go with him. He waits patiently and soon the doorbell rings. It was four of Mei's friends from school. Mei ran to the door and smiled. "Hello you guys! Are you ready to go?" he asked. "Yeah we are. Spending the day at the carnival with a cutie like you is going to be great." Kye said fixing his hat. "Okay lets get going." Mei says leaving with them. It was beyond obvious watching they four that they each were trying to get closer to Mei.

anime-group-boy-band-tumblr.jpg

from left to right: Yuuji, Asato, Nero and Kye

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

In the job that Daichi was at he was bored of it but he needed to do what needed to do. He helped the customers that needed help and were paid the least best by a few customers and was curious about his baby brother.

A few hours had passed since his shift ended and he headed home;"I bet Mel is having fun with his damn friends..." he said annoyed getting ready to head home.

The dark haired male walked past the carnival ignoring all the excited people risking out his falls back home

Mei had went home after the carnival. He was in his room watching movies with his friends. He got up to go get some drinks when he noticed Daichi had come home. "Hello nii-chan. How was work? If you want I can set you a warm back and something to eat. Is that okay?" he asked looking at him. He really wanted to spend time with his brother but it seemed all his attempts were complete fails.

Daichi waved him back walking to the room slamming the door behind. the dark haired male was annoyed with his own mood and just wanted to sleep it off, hoping the next day would be better between himself and his brother...if he ever gave him an explanation about his moody behavior.

Daichi comes out of his room after being locked up for the past few hours almost 1 in the morning going to the bathroom to take a long shower. inside the bathroom he did what he always did showered quickly then let the water run in the bath to relax his mind for sometime, closing his eyes thinking about his baby brother in ways he wasn't supposed to think of; "...why the brat is always in my mind..I'm happy he's with us...but seems like I've fallen with the changed Mel.." he questioned his own feelings without knowing an answer, knowing in the back of his mind he was fallen deeply for his brother but wouldn't admit it to himself or anyone as of yet!

Mei was in his room. His friends spent the night so they were all sound asleep in his room. Mei was dreaming of his brother. Even now that he was living with him he felt so far away from him. He couldn't figure out why Daichi had placed such a distance between them.

Daichi came out of the bathroom finally relaxed entering his own room, whistling. He didn't fully go inside his room noticing few bags on the couch in the living room, hissing. "...besides us here...who else is here..?" he asked no one as he picked up the bags and threw them by the front door. the dark haired male remembered that Mel had guests and cursed under his breath.

He stomped onto his brother's new room knocking on the door, "..the brat better be awake...and clean up those damn bags.." he waited for Mel to answer and open the door.

Mei woke up hearing a knocking sound. He went towards his bedroom door after trying to not fall over his friends. He opens the door slightly and noticed it was Daichi. He steps into the hall and closed the door behind him. "Is something wrong nii-chan?" he asked rubbing his eyes. His top was slightly falling off his shoulder. One would instantly mistake this appearance as something naughty had been taken place. Though it was only because Mei was wearing one of his friend's tops instead of his own.

Daichi noticed the clothing article his brother wore, and growled under his breath, "...why the hell does your friends have their bags thrwon around in the living room?" he asked crossing his arms.

the dark haired male loved seeing how innocent his little brother looked with his shirt fallen off. he sighed looking away noting how adorable and cute his little brother looked either way. 'damn this brother of mines...'

"Oh that was my fault. I'll go move them." he says running down the hall. This only caused him to slip and fall onto the floor. His butt in the air. He inches up and frowns. 'I guess I am still half asleep... running is not an option...' he thinks slowly crawling towards the living room. He looked like a cute little kitten the way he moved about. He reached the living room and soon found the bags.

Daichi ran after his brother noticing how he almost tripped and wanted to help him. He couldn't reach him in time as Mel balanced his body and able to pick up the bags, sighing. "..why don't you let your friends pick up their bags...?" he asked hands behind his head, yawning a bit.

With the presence of his little brother at the house nowadays he felt jealousy whenever his little brother's friends came over and wanted to beat the living hell out of each of them.

"They are sleeping silly and it would be rude to wake them. Plus they are my guest here and I'm the one who put the bags here. Its no problem to me. Though there is something bothering me. You don't act the same towards me anymore. I feel that you hate me or something. After all you lied about having homework and didn't go with me to the carnival. If you don't want me around then say so. If I did something wrong let me know so I can change it. I really don't know what to do to make you happy Daichi." Mei says starting to cry.

Daichi grabbed his brother's arms as the bags fell from his hands. he didn't like seeing his little brother crying reminding him of the days when they were smaller, and sighed letting go of his brother's hand. "...you wouldn't understand what I'm going through or feeling..." the dark haired male walked past his brother leaving him to cry not looking back. he hated how he neglected his little brother hearing the small sniffles and close to bawling.

"Why would you think that? I am not a child you know. I bet I know exactly what you are thinking." he says picking up the bags and rushing into his room. He locked the door and sighs. That woke up his friend Nero. "What are you doing Mei?" he asked before noticing he had tearful eyes. "What happened?" he asked pulling him into a hug. Mei shakes his head. "I think my brother is hiding something from me?" he says softly. Nero chuckled. "He's in love with you just like the four of us. Though with his way of going about it you'll be long out of his reach by the time he decides to say something." he says petting Mei's head. Mei was surprised Nero said that. He had no clue Daichi would feel that way about him.

Daichi heard what his brother's friend said punching the wall knowing it would startle the whole sleeping house. He didn't care anymore as he didn't want to see anybody with the younger sibling just him. "You piece of shit, Nero get your ass out of my brother's room!" the older of all five males challenged Nero awaiting for him to come out of the room. He continued banging on the door harder knowing how light sleeper his father was. He knew in the back of his mind he would hear a mouthful from the older man in the morning, but he didn't care. What Daichi wanted the most was feel his little brother withering under his embrace and body. "Mel you better tell your fu*king friends to go home before I tussle with each of them here!" he threatened close to opening the door.

Mei flinched as he heard Daichi suddenly. He clings to Nero as he noticed his other friends waking up. Yuuji glanced at the door. He runs his fingers through his hair. "You know that attitude of yours will only make Mei reject you. He's scared half to death right now. Is that how you show you affection to him?" he asked grabbing his bag. Asato and Kye grabbed their bags as well. "We will see you at school Mei." the two said kissing his cheeks before hopping out the window. Mei's room had a tree close to the window. It was easy to climb up and down it. Yuuji waves by following the two. Nero was still holding Mei. "You should go to. I wouldn't want you fighting my brother." he says. "Yeah I'll head home. Don't cry though. I'll toss your brother down before I let him make you cry again." Nero says grabbing his things and leaving as well. Mei sits on his bed hoping his brother would calm down now.

Daichi bursts open the door seeing Nero leaving, grabbing him by his arms pinning him against the wall. "You son of a bitch! Where do you think you're going..?" he hissed angrily kneeing Nero on his lower regions not caring if he hurt him in that area. "You think you're going to get my brother after what I've been through without him majority of my life, you piece of bullshit!?" he let him go looking back at his brother noting how afraid he was. Daichi approaches his brother grabbing him by his arms a bit roughly smelling his brother in front of Nero, knowing he had the other male boiling with anger not caring one bit. "...Mel I've wanted you since we first kissed before you left with mother!" he said honestly releasing the grip he had on his brother, moving back a bit from him. "You'd rather be with those assholes whom I know are pretending to be your friends so they can get into your pants!" he spat at Nero looking at him, knowing how the small group of guys were in the school. He figured their reputation by word of his own close friend whom he wanted to remain anonymous until the truth came out from their own mouths he thought to himself, now thinking it out loud. "Those so called friends of yours that you like to think of and call them Mel has told a few others amongst the group who will be getting into your pants first and then have their way with you by having group sex!" he waited for Nero to react as he stood in the middle of the small room between his beautiful sweet innocent brother and love rival for his own baby brother.

Nero grunts a bit as he looked at Daichi. He wanted to beat Daichi to a pulp but he wouldn't since he was going pro in wrestling and Mei would also be sad about it. "I have a better chance than you ever will. Good luck." he says about to leave. Mei shivers as he looked at Daichi. "Nii-chan...?" he mutters softly glancing over at Nero. He barely reacted to a word Daichi was saying. "Believe what you want Mei. Though actions speak better than anything and right now who is the one causing that frightened look upon your face." Nero says hopping out the window and down the tree. He walks off to catch up with the others who had waited for him. Mei sighs softly. "Its late Daichi. You should get some sleep." he mutters unable to look his brother in the eyes.

Daichi grunts wanted to punch Nero and the rest of the goons who had their preyed eyes on his little brother. He went towards the window looking out seeing the guys leaving uttering bad words their way knowing they wouldn't see it. The older brothere stayed by the window feeling the cool breeze coming through the small room, "...Mel why you're friends with those assholes?" the other asked the younger wanting an honest answer.

Daichi wasn't leaving until he settled a few things with his brother, as he avoided eye contact with him. The dark haired male sat on his little brother's chair crossing his arms keeping the silence the way it is, wishing his brother would be he's...but he knew he was impossible as he figured the younger one didn't feel the same way as he did. "..I think I'm just going to let you do what you want with those bastards...whenever their here...I'm going over Reiko's house..." he finalized approaching the bedroom door leaving.

Mei watched him with a smile frown. "They helped me when I was getting picked on by some upperclassmen. I was getting bullied when I first started the new school. After a while Nero was the one who got them to leave me alone. I met Yuuji, Kye and Asato from him since they were his friends. They all are really nice to me so I don't complain." he says softly. His eyes lowering as he was feeling awkward.

His eyes drifts over to the door. "Why do you do this? Do you want to see me miserable and all alone?! One minute you act like you care about me then the net minute you run away from me. If your going to leave then stop chasing my friends away. You aren't making any sense and its confusing. Just say what the hell you want from me!!" he says getting upset.

He didn't reach for the doorknob turning around facing his little brother, sighing. "Why I act this way because I'm in love with you..and too fgiht these feelings for you I act frustrated towards others including the one I love so much and happy to have here with us..." he approaches his little brother, "...I love you so much Mel, I'm so in love with you since we were small children..remember what we did together we gave each other innocent kisses...whenever we did that my heart would beat and my head would go all fuzzy and it's because of you Mel!" he pointed moving back from his brother knowing his making him feel weird and awkward just with the memory.

He goes towards the door again playing with the knob, "About your friends..I don't like them nor trust them...I want you to stay away from them but I can't tell you that since you're in high school and I'm in college...were in two different worlds and Reiko being there telling me how they truly are made me worried, concerned, jealous for your own well being..but you're going to learn on your own their true colors when it happens what I told you their capable of doing with you because in their eyes or anyone's eyes your an innocent sweet kind-loving affectionate person no matter...and that should change a bit from your personality..." he opened the door leaving for the night. He went to his own room upset and hurt because of his own behavior towards his baby brother.

Mei looked at him. He remembers those sweet little kisses. He enjoyed them since Daichi always did so when they woke up, he was sick or crying and every time they went to bed. It was like a routine for them. He missed it so much since he had moved away. His gaze drifts to his feet. "I miss those little kisses. I don't ever think about you in a negative way. I accept your feelings though I wish you'd show them in a better way." he says glancing down.

"Why do you think my friends are like that? They are kind to me and I don't want to think about them like that." he says softly. He lays down after Daichi leaves. He loves his older brother but he doubts he would even listen to that. He decides to keep it to himself for now.

Daichi couldn't take it anymore he barged back inside his brother's room, slamming the door close. He looks at his little brother feeling his face scrunch up and tears coming down his face. "I've missed you all these years, Mel...I want you so badly right now..." he kept his distance noting the younger one laying down on the bed.

In his mind he wanted to jump his little brother and make love to him so badly. He looked away wiping the tears and feeling his heart aching and his stomach twirling as he wanted to throw up right there pushing them away. The oldest of the two looked back at the younger waiting for any kind of reaction hoping he would hear something from the small one. "...Mel..."

Mei opens his eyes slowly. He was half asleep and mixed up his brother's words. "If you can't sleep then come lay with me. I don't mind at all. Just stop crying alright." he says softly as he lays back down. He inches over so Daichi could join him on the bed.

Daichi sighs going towards the small bed knowing the younger one liked small beds, instead of big beds like he has in his own room. he joined his little brother on the bed laying down meeting his gaze, and gulping just staring at sleepiness of the younger one caressing his cheeks gently. "...Mel...let me be the one to pop your cherry first..." he whispered in the boy's ear, not sleepy himself since he knew the next day he didn't have any classes.

Mei just nods yes as he was still trying to fall back to sleep. He didn't care what his brother was asking him. He loves Daichi so he wanted the other to be happy with him. He wasn't going to ditch his friends but he figures avoiding being alone with them should be enough to make the other happy. He wouldn't want to start getting picked on again in school. He inches closer to his brother enjoying the fact that they were together.