DRAMAtical Murder re:connect Installation Guide (with Pics)

yaoi4fans

Need Help!!!

I try to install dramatical murder but it said that d3dx9_42.dll is missing

i already download the file

and where should i put the missing file?

Hey, I can help! Make you you have the latest version of DirectX from Microsoft (I'll post a link to where I downloaded it from.)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You'll want to have it in the same general vicinity of the game/patch/english translation, but this will fix the error completely. When you download it, extract it to your downloads with WinRAR. Scroll down and look for two .exe files. Run the second and it should fix the error with the .dll.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• Hakunamatata

• sorachan13

Re:connect refuses to open, it doesn't even go to a blank window and then close, the mouse just spins and stops and nothing happens

Update: Figured it out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whenever I try and send it to Daemon and open it after adding the image, it says the "Runtime" has terminated it and it doesn't end up working at all..

Editing: Endet up posting this in the wrong thread, and dont know how to delete it again, so i'm sorry if someone thinks i'm spamming :S

Hallo :)

If anyone still have problems I found this side that have easy one complete downloade. It works for me and even have a walkthrough to play the game on a windows xp system.

(The downloade link is in the text)

BIG thank you to lintmaster1989 on tumbler.

• 3 weeks later...

when i clicked the crack file it can't open the game, it says 'This app can't run on your pc, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher'. please tell me how to solve it. I use Windows 8.1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem... and when I click the crack it always said that the application programme can't work on my computer, wtf!! does it work on wins 8?? I downloaded dramatical murder (not reconnect) and it worked fine, so I really don't know where the problem is...@@ please help!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please help me i have windows 10 and did everything the instructions said to do but the crack file no matter how many times i change the name the file wont change at all. Is it because the download is old or would it be because i have windows 10. Is there any chance i did something wrong someone please tell me

• 2 weeks later...

Yesh!!

I am going to download this and make a playthrough/reaction video for Youtube.

Thanks so much for such a great walk through! ❤

I have a problem. I did follow all the instructions and all, but I don't have the fullset folder and the crack doesn't want to work. My pc is operating on a windows 8 system and the message that pops up when I try to open the exe file of the crack says ''this program won't work on your computer. Contact the program's distributor for more information.''. I was really hoping I would get to play the game :(

• 3 weeks later...

To anyone having an issue with the crack:

Download this file and it will give you instructions on how to install it. You have to copy a link from this .txt file and rename that. The one in the file given doesn't work. Good Luck!:Wink:

• 2 weeks later...