DRAMAtical Murder re:connect Installation Guide (with Pics)

yaoi4fans

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• Hakunamatata

• sorachan13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously i need help ASAP. Okay, so i downloaded the english patch and opened up the file, but i saw that i don't have this DMM fullset folder thing. And where is this "where the game was installed" i tried finding it but it's not there??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I try and open the cracked file it says it is not compatiable with my version of windows :\ Is there something I can do or can I not download this game? Ive tried to download different versions from different sources but I cant download them. One of them doesn't let me and then the other says I have to be a member and Ive signed up but I never got the activation email so I cant download it ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Another guide says the password is DMMDrc 0425 maybe try that, Not sure if it's the same thing you need though

I wanted to know if I could use something other than daemon tools, or does it have to be that program specifically? My computer won't let me install in because of risks.

• 4 weeks later...

The crack isnt working for me. I've tried downloading the new one but other than change the name, I don't know how to make it go from .txt to .exe:Sad:

guys, do you still have a problem like the file d3dx9_42.dll is missing?

i have solution for that..

here we go~~ (Sorry for my bad english >_

1. Install

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(Offline Installer)

2. Double-click on the file you downloaded (directx_Jun2010_redist.exe). Click Yes to the license agreement that displays. Click the Browse button in the dialog box asking to Please type the location where you want to place the extracted files and choose any folder. Then click OK. The DirectX installation program will now extract all of its files to this folder. Open the folder. You should see a huge number of CAB files, a few DLL files, and a dxsetup.exe file. Run dxsetup.exe---- this entire release of DirectX will be installed on your computer.

And that's it!! The notification of d3dx9_42.dll is missing is gone and you can continue to install the game!

GOOD LUCK GUYSS! :leaf4:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

just rename the file and don't forget to add .exe and it will change automatically :Being-joyful-01:

The crack isnt working for me. I've tried downloading the new one but other than change the name, I don't know how to make it go from .txt to .exe:Sad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

In the DMMdr folder, I do not see a "dx" folder that I am supposed to paste the video files into. What do I do? Thanks!

*Also, when I try to open the game through the crack file, the game opens for a second but then closes right away. Any help would be great, thanks!

I've been having the same problem! I'm curious if you have the problem solved since this was two years ago...

The crack wont work for me, everytime i try to pull it up it says its reached some kind of illigal thing and i have to terminate it by pressing end and it jut wont work

• 2 weeks later...

I have the crack but it doesnt have the game logo (it doesnt work) and the one without crack has aoba on it. Also i need a authentication code that is 20 characters long

Emm.. Can someone help me with downloading? Idfk what should I do.. I can't understand because I'm on Win 10 so it's dificult to download.. But I really want this game! >-

And I'm really really sorry if my grammar is not good >- If someone want to help the newbie like me, there is my skype: catterpillar_owqa . Thanks a lot!!

I did every step listed and I even manage to get the DMMdrc.exe with the little icon. But when I tried launching the application the windows will appear for 5 seconds before disappearing again. I tried restarting my computer but nothing seems to work :/

Need Help!!!

I try to install dramatical murder but it said that d3dx9_42.dll is missing

i already download the file

and where should i put the missing file?

Hey, any idea how to fix the 'd3dx9_42.dll' error? I have it downloaded and it still won't let me run the program with Daemon.

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't have DirectX on my PC. All fixed.