Egyptian/Ancient Gods RP (possible group RP)

SqueezeBabe

However you interpret your character is perfectly fine. I know that some of us had trouble initially trying to work out what our characters would do in the modern world, and I think we've all done a fantastic job of it... Once we get into the plot more, what we do is going to not matter all that much (I think, but I don't know, it depends on how we make the story go).

Though speaking of plots, I'm just flailing along blindly at the moment... making up shit as i go along... >.>

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• SqueezeBabe

• fameandfortune212

• b.lueeyes

LOL! I pay attention too... *winks*

I'm on my phone at the moment so posting is a wee bit limited. As it heats up my reception goes further down the toilet. 9.35am and its 35 degrees. -_-

Only an hour being you Squeeze, and it's 20 degrees up here.

And your post was awesome, Saga! I'm just imagining Ares reaction now; the fact that Athena was there and he didn't get a crack at her.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
Seth will meet Apep on my turn to post or the turn AFTER since... idk... Apep said he'd meet Seth in person but he didn't yet.

I still don't get it. The others said it was in a club, in a room.....shall I follow that? Also about the safety number, what do you mean?

Ok: Dionysus owns a nightclub (my first post) that's where he is now. It was then up to the rest of you to decide if you wanted to join him, or not (nobody is forcing you to do anything here).

Kornos and Apep (the baddie gods) are sending OTHER gods (Athena being one of them) to kill you all.

Safety in numbers in an idiom - Herd animals are more likely to survive if they herd together - one animal is easily killed, fifty animals less so.