Egyptian/Ancient Gods RP (possible group RP)

SqueezeBabe

Right! Posted; I'm so sorry that took so long, work was killer yesterday! But I've posted, and it's totally Ares, cause well...he powers up before he thinks, but he can be snecky-snecky too. *knock on wood*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Your turn~!

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• SqueezeBabe

• fameandfortune212

• b.lueeyes

|| As I watch the reactions of Ares to Athena... I am starting to wonder how he'll see Thoth who is like the male part of Athena. They are both gods of moon and knowledge. Only difference that Thoth is as well the judge of underworld, holder of the book of the Dead.

He'll probably hold the fact that he is like a counterpart of Athena over him, because he's fickle and dangerous like that, but he would probably still pick up on the fact that he has a much darker role than Athena, because he has a thing for darkness, despite the fact that he's a 'daytime' god supposedly. More penchant for the sun, sand and day that he does with the moon and night.

Ares would just be the kind of distant, aristocratic cat that would sit there all straight and stare at you, preening a little, very delicately, and then attack you when you came near. But if he wanted something, he would turn into a playful little manipulative thing with beautiful big eyes and be all like 'Mrow, you can't resist me, mrow.'

Well, either that or he would just be...feral and violent and hissing at everyone, unless you offered him a toy or food or something, then he would become compliant.

|| *swings to side, leaning on his chair; hand reaches to stretch slender fingers and rub the patch of skin between his brows* ... -end of me. *chuckles* Cutie.

*Blinks innocently* Oh? Well then you might like to know that I do have a bit of a sado-masochistic streak myself, just a little one though. *licks lips*