Egyptian/Ancient Gods RP (possible group RP)

SqueezeBabe

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• SqueezeBabe

• fameandfortune212

• b.lueeyes

Thank you, Squeeze.

i'm sorry in advance if my Seth looks like cleopatra also since i drew him a little feminine for a chaos god

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I see you!xD

Yeap i wish to be in the rp too. Greek mythology would be better for me but I don't mind

XD Nice to see you again. :p

I am from Germany but meh, we only have celtic 'gods' and they aren't that interesting to me.....(they aren't even german gods since we actually have none :p)

you guys can join and then I think that will be a pretty full crew...

Ok, if ypu haven't already posted in this thread, you miss out.

Character sheets/bios please.^.^

Can soneone go mention everyone for me? The mobile devices are refusing to cooperate with me....

We have: SqueezeBabe, Saga, Fameandfortune, CutiePie, Asukura-Sama, Gin, InkompleteWish and AimoneDaiki.

Did I miss anyone?

yeap i think you got us all

i will upload my char΄s bio tomorrow. Found the perfect pic for my char too! Alone from Saint Seiya!*nosebleed*

rolf...i΄m too excited xD

Figure: (Will add later)

Origin: Egypt

Name: Seth (or Set, Setekh, Sut, Sutekh, Suty)

Position: Seke

History/Background: Known to be god of desert, storm, violence, chaos and foreigner. He's son of the Sky Goddess Nut and the Earth God Geb, husband to his own sister Nepthys, brother to Osiris and Isis. Seemingly to appear as an evil god for his deeds such as killed and multilateed Orisis, took off Horus's left eye during the Conflict between Seth and Horus. Yet, Seth is not a god to be ignored nor avoided, for repelling the Serpent of Chaos Apep, protector of Ra, has a vital role as a reconciled combatant, lord of the desert land balance to Horus's role as lord of the soil land.

Personalities: Violent and disorder, also he's a lonely god and short-tempered. He has been around for many many millenniums, he certainly knows a thing or two about the world but is effected and twisted in the mind and intellect when he loses his temper. However, when he's not controlled by his own temper, he's quite good and a big flirter... Flirter? More than that he's a god that sometimes known as physical vigor and voracious sexual appetite.

Likes: Freedom, the wild of nature, for he's a god of storm, he embraces the nature itself and enjoy every moment he could be close to it. Fights, wars and of course, sexual appetite.

Dislikes: Order and domestication of human and their reasonings to justification for for their exploitation of nature. And especially Horus

Strength: His might and destructive nature when it comes to a fight.

Weakness: Is almost a brute and unwise when he's on his wrath.

Quote: ".............-smashes an urn-............."

Woah, woah WOAH, how did I not see this! If you have any spots open, could I join? I know there have been a lot of spots taken so I get it if I can't...but please

?

Errrr.... is nine too much for an RP?

Or..... I dunno, we make two RPs? I don't claim to understand how any of this works...

* throws hands into the air*

You lot sort it amongst yourselves :p

If CutiePie is bowing out then there is a spot for blueeyes... either way, character sheet will be required. :p

Well, I would definitely like to do it... You said there would be the top favourite gods? Mmmm... *is a history major*

Would you be okay if I had the spot? I think I would really like it...

>

”I don’t tame beings, I nurture them, and lead them the way”

2zhi22w.jpg

----A Ancient Egyptian God----

Name:

- Anubis -

Job: known in the underworld, as the protector of the Dead, he also Protects the cemeteries, who dare sole it’s sacred sanctuary, he also looks over and manages the embalming or funerals. He also is responsible in conducting a disciplinary act to the souls in the underworld, testing their hearts and faith, apparently he was accounted to a task of “many burdens” for he has to do multiple of tasks.

Being also as the “guardian of the scale” or “He who counts the heart” is also task to do the “weighing of the heart” after some breached time of disciplinary conducted to a soul. he make sure that the beam of scale was properly place, and the weighing is done correctly.

If he find the Heart to be innocent and a pure one using his scales, he would do with all his might to protect them then lead them to the afterlife for the reincarnation process, but if the soul would be found wicked, he have no choice but to give the proper judgment to Thoth and let him take over for the proper punishment.

Background: He was depicted as a god who had a dog/jackal or canines head who favours the west and often associates him with the color of black because it means death, and because in the earlier times, jackals or canine looking creatures was lurking around in graveyards who happens to be in the west side, as it is said the dead/land of the dead(graveyard/cemeteries) was always in the west.

Also known as the “Lord of the Hallowed Land” - the necropolis -

Because of some family disputes and instead of dying, Isis found him and raised him as his own, and then in later time he became the Attendant of Isis.

Personal Info: Even though he was accounted and pictured as a person who was able to complete his task amazingly, and he was treated as a bit strict and scary figure, he was quite the opposite of those depictions, in fact he got a kind and timid nature and he would sometimes fall asleep in a particular task, but since he strongly bides from law and discipline, a bit of strict attitude and nature would not hurt to show too.

Especially he has too many tasks to accomplish, discipline is a must.

He might not consciously notice this but he tend to become really straightforward, and who could spat out words that could sting, especially if he snaps and went berserk, but at times he could still control his emotions, because for him losing control means also losing one’s self.

Also since his always busy with work in the underworld, he always ask questions to what he doesn’t know and wanted to know more, he frequently ask different kinds of questions all the time.

Other Interest: He got a hobby of collecting different kinds of fluffy stuff animals then wrapping them up in bandages, and his reason for this is so that he could “practice”

Those words are still unknown for whatever he meant by that.

He also holds 4 sacred animals as dear to him, Dogs, Dolphins, Fishes and Jackals

He also like any kinds of jewellery but the one thing he favours above them all is pearls, black and white alike.

There are only two things he despise the most "cats" and "liars"

>

I'm planning on going Greek actually, depends. My top four would probably be-

Egyptian- Ra/Re/Amun-Re- Sun God/Light/God over the Others

Greek- Ares- God of War/Defence/Violence

Apollo- God of the Sun/Wine/Music/Medicine/Prophecy

Poseidon- God of the Sea

Norse- Aegir- God of the Sea/Storms

But I would probably end up going with Greek, either Ares or Poseidon- which one do you guys think would go better? Cause Poseidon is Hades brother, maybe Ares...

hycr.png

Name: Hypnos

Position: Uke

Personality:

Hypnos is a very calm god. He doesn't speak a lot and never smiles after all he is seperated from his beloved twin brother, Thanatos. Now all he does is keeping that grief inside him and put people to sleep. Sometimes he wants to let them sleep and watch them from afar. He is a bit lazy and he sleeps mostly during the day. He is afraid of the sun and moon light. When it's night he is trying his best to hide his body from the moonlight and do his job. He doesn't express himself and doesn't stick with others in contrast to his brother even though he is the one that brings death.

History:

Hypnos lived next to his twin brother, Thanatos (Θάνατος, "death") in the underworld where the moonlight wouldn't reach.Hypnos' mother was Nyx (Νύξ, "night"), the deity of Night, and his father was Erebus, the deity of Darkness. Nyx was a dreadful and powerful goddess, and even Zeus feared entering her realm.Hypnos turned to be a very powerful god that he was able to overpower Zeus, the mighty god, not only once.

He likes sleeping, playing with his twin, loves cats and drawing

Dislikes:

He hates waking him up!

Childhood precious memory:

When his brother gave him the necklace he wears and promised to be there for him for ever.

Necklace:

10ve.jpg

Quote:''I'll make you fall asleep for eternity, thus your beauty shall not fade ever!''

Here's is my char~ Cute isn't he? xP

I go with Ares!

Nop...who said that i like Saint Seiya...pfff :rolleyes: