Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"Yes, Master." both boys said. They went to Azanagi's room and looked for the wardrobe and found it. Inside they found all sorts of sexy costumes, most of which were made for women. Their eyes fell on an angel-devil combination, and the two of them exchanged playful smirks. As they looked at those two costumes more closely, Jae found a top, little wings, a trident, skimpy dress, thong with all sorts of sexual phrases printed on it, with "Fuck me" printed on the waistband area above his ass, and a tail with a buttplug end to go inside him. Ian saw wings, a halo, a tunic, but no underwear. After shaking the outfit, a white, lacy thong came out of the folds. At least he'd have something covering him that could easily move if Azanagi or his guest wanted to fuck the innocent-looking boy senseless.

"No. You'te not getting off that easily." Jae said. "If I have to have a plug up my ass for this, so do you."

They took their costumes of choice down to the sex chamber, where Jae picked out a powerful remote control vibrator for Ian to have in his ass while he entertained the guests. The remote, the smaller boy could hide in his tunic to give to whoever decided to have his way with him.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi sighed softly as he watched the two walk away. He walked over to the kitchen and bit his lip slightly. The tall male walked over to his phone and dialed a number. “Hello. Yes, I need four cooks for this weekend.“ He said with a small frown. The red-eyed male looked around the room while waiting for the confirmation. When he heard the answer, he nodded to himself. “Alright.“ Was his only answer before he ended the call. The tall male let out a small sigh and put the phone away. The weekend wouldn't be pleasant for him at all...

The two boys looked at each other and once again exchanged mischievous grins. They decided to give their master a sneak preview of what they were wearing for the event. Jae and Ian undressed, folding their clothes up nicely and putting on their costumes. Ian's fit him perfectly, though Jae thought his was a little tight. Next was putting Jae's tail on and putting the vibrator in Ian. They grabbed lube from the drawer and lubed up the toys before Ian took the tail.

"Bend over, Jae." he said. The darker haired boy obeyed, moving the strap of the thong to the side. The buttplug end went in easily and stayed in. Jae had to suppress a moan as to not get distracted from his task.

"Your turn." Jae said. Ian bent over and did the same with his thong. Jae then slipped the vibrator inside him, Ian letting out a small moan as the object went in. He turned it on to test it, and it worked, as evidenced by Ian's moans of pleasure.

"J-Jae... Don't. We have to show Master." Ian said.

Jae reluctantly agreed, turning the toy off and hiding it in his friend's tunic. The two boys then went upstairs, putting on their wings and getting their props.

"Master~" their voices chorused. The boys walked up in their costumes.

"We were working on something, and we thought we'd give you a sneak preview." Ian said.

"You are our master after all~" Jae said.

Azanagi blinked and glanced at the direction of the voices. It would've been better if he hadn't done that... The tall male tilted his head as he looked at his slaves while a smirk unconsciously made its way to his face. He chuckled to himself and licked his lips.

“Come on, why're you both still standing there? Get your asses here...“ He said with a slightly husky voice. His red eyes trailed over Jae's costume, stopping at the tail that was sticking out. He didn't think the boy would even put that in! His gaze then drifted over to Ian and he snickered. The boy did look a bit angelic, but knowing him... There had to be something.

Both boys did as they were told, Ian perching himself his master's knees. Jae found a CD with sexy electronic music on it and played it. He then started to dance to the music, slowly giving his master a striptease as Ian humped his master with the beat of the music.

Azanagi smirked widely as the two started showing off. He couldn't keep his eyes on either of them - a choice was impossible here. The tall male put his hands on Ian's waist and snickered. "I'm sure you've got something up your sleeve, don't ya~?" He grinned as he ran his fingers over his slave's sides.

Azanagi's fingers ran over the vibrator remote, setting it to the one of the middle settings. Ian let out a cry of pleasure as the toy started buzzing inside him. At this time, Jae had nearly all of his costume off. Only the thong and tail were left. He then decided to join Ian and grind his body up against Azanagi's as well.

"So, are you enjoying yourself, Master?" Jae whispered.

Azanagi chuckled when the other let out a cry of pleasure. His long fingers slowly took out the remote and he smirked widely. However, soon the smirk was replaced by a pleasured expression. The half-vampire let out a low groan when Jae started grinding against him, his pants starting to feel incredibly tight. "Aren't you naughty today, ha?" He groaned out at Jae's question while unzipping his pants.

"Oh, we've been very naughty, Master~" Jae said. "Especially me. I put that toy inside Ian."

"Shall we service you today, Master?" Ian asked, getting onto his knees to help free his master's strained length, the toy still buzzing inside him. Once his swollen organ was out, Ian began to suck on it, swirling his tongue over the head.

Azanagi let out a groan and gripped Ian's hair once he started sucking him. The tall male pushed his slave's head down, making him swallow his whole cock, not even caring if he made the other gag... He was just a slave, after all. "Jae... Why don't you chose-.. Mmh..." The half-vampire let out a low moan and looked at the one sucking him with half-lidded eyes before glancing back at Jae. "Chose, you can either go ahead and finger yourself like the slut you are, or you can fuck this pretty friend of yours...~"

Jae reached underneath Ian and began to slowly finger his hole. Ian moaned as Jae's fingers went inside. Jae felt for the vibrator and began to push it into his prostate with his fingers. Ian let out a loud cry of pleasure as his prostate was being hit.

"Found it already~" Jae said. His own length was fully hard and leaking precum by unnatural amounts. He slicked himself up with his precum and lined the head of his dick at Ian's entrance. He slowly pushed in, eliciting a cry of pleasure from his friend. He didn't give Ian time to adjust and just went straight to pounding him. Ian continued to bob on Azanagi's cock as Jae fucked him, moaning with each thrust.

Azanagi let out a grunt of approval as he watched Jae starting to finger his friend. The tall male moaned out quietly and closed his eyes while forcing Ian's head down enough for him to swallow it all. The half-vampire started thrusting upwards slightly, feeling his cock slide down his slave's throat each time. Groans were leaving his mouth as he opened his eyes slightly only to see Jae beginning to fuck Ian. A devilish smirk appeared on their master's face as he made a harsher thrust upwards. He had the best view from this angle... And the moans that were leaving Ian's mouth sent pleasurable vibrations through his cock. Having two slaves always was a good thing.

Jae let out a guttural moan as Ian cried out. Ian was very tight around him, despite how much he stretched when Azanagi had his way with him.

"Fuck... You're so tight, even after Master tortured you~" Jae said, licking the skin of Ian's neck, making the smaller boy convulse around him.

Ian's movements on Azanagi's cock quickened, and he began to rock back on Jae's dick as he pounded into him.

Azanagi groaned pleasurably as the slave began speeding up with his movements. With one hand still on Ian's hair, the tall male moaned lowly with his eyes closed. His free hand was put on the bed right next to him to keep him from falling down. Azanagi kept on forcing Ian to take in all of his dick, his fangs baring at the amazing sensation. The half-vampire let out a deep, low growl as he thrusted upwards into his slave's mouth. After a few thrusts like that, the eldest male came into Ian's mouth, his eyes opening slightly to observe his expression.

Ian had an expression of pure bliss as Azanagi came into his mouth. He came too, tightening around Jae's length. Jae also released his seed into Ian when he clamped down onto his cock. The vibrator still buzzed inside Ian, making his hole twitch every so often even after Jae pulled out.

"So, how was it, Master?" Jae asked, panting heavily. The tail of his costume was still inside him, but he didn't notice.

Azanagi snickered at the question and roughly pulled Ian up. "I think that you two will do just fine with my guests... If you manage to get one more, who knows.. I might even give you a small reward~" The tall male smirked as he lifted Ian's chin with two fingers. "If that one guy is Hiroshi, well... I'd give you anything you'd like~" He said quietly as he looked at the slave in front of him, then at Jae.

"What are you going to do with him?" Jae asked, worried for his friend.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi was at Antonio's house again, contemplating his last encounter with Jae. He wasn't sure whether the boy he met yesterday was actually the boy he had been in love with for a long time or someone pretending to be him.

"You still thinking about Jae?" Antonio asked.

"Yeah... I love him, but I don't know if I'm in love with him or his looks." Hiroshi said. "I'm afraid I might have hurt him with what I said first..."

"You probably did." Antonio said. "If you want to clear the air with him, maybe you can see him later this week."

"I will. I want him to know that I love him sincerely." Hiroshi said. "And I don't care what it takes to get him back."

Azanagi grinned as he slowly ran his fingers up and down Ian's neck. “I won't kill him, if that's what you thought about. It won't be much worse for him than for you two... Maybe even better~ I just want him in my collection.“ The tall male said as he glanced at Ian. “You've been such a good boy today... Do you want a reward~?“ He smirked and lookef over at Jae. “You're free to leave this house until sunset. If you're not back by that time, I'll find you, and I'll kill you.“ He said coldly. “You can change into your own clothes, but bring me Hiroshi.“

"Yes, Master." the boys said in unison. They went back to their rooms, changed into their own clothes and left to search for Hiroshi.

Meanwhile, the remaining boys were at Hiroshi's house. Hiroshi was now fighting with Antonio on whether to tell his parents or not.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Hiroshi shouted.

"Why are you suddenly shouting at me?" Antonio asked. "It had to be done at some point."

"Why the fuck did you tell the parents?! They're likely going to ground us all for sure!" Hiroshi explained. "Do you know how much of a homophobe my mother is?!"

"What does that have to do with it?" Antonio asked.

"It's Jae!" Hiroshi continued. "If she finds out I love him, she'll disown me for sure!"

"C-calm down, Hiroshi... As the oldest one here, I can't just let this go without our parents knowing about it..." Antonio said.

"Antonio, who died and made you king?" Hiroshi asked. "Just because you're the oldest doesn't mean you always know best!"

"Please, Hiroshi, hear me out. I'm doing this for your sake as well as Jae's and Ian's. I've informed Ping and Ren's families of their deaths, and a funeral service is going to be held as soon as possible." Antonio said. "If you just sit back and let me do things around here, we'll be fi—"

"Fine?! WHO THE FUCK SAID THINGS WOULD BE FINE?!" Hiroshi shouted, tears starting to stream down his face. "If my parents find this out, they'll find out everything! I'll be kicked out, and forced to live nowhere! Is that the kind of thing a friend would do?!"

Antonio snapped. His expression darkened as he lost patience with Hiroshi.

"You know something, you ungrateful little shit? I've had it with you constantly fighting me all through this. Just because you're a legal adult doesn't mean you automatically have authority! If you want to go kill yourself trying to save Jae from that man, be my guest! I'll be waiting here to see you with Jae and Ian safely." Antonio left the room and went back to his house.

"Fine! Go then! Be a coward! Jae needs me more than you." he said before packing some stuff to go back to the mansion.

Azanagi let out a soft yawn as he watched his slaves walk off. If he managed to get Hiroshi, he had to prepare something special for him... The tall male smirked to himself and made his way down to the sex chamber while humming a low tone to himself. Azanagi looked around and let out a sigh of satisfaction when he realized just how many ways he had for torture. The half-vampire smiled and grabbed a whip from the corner. It was a short one, especially made to be comfortable to whip someone's ass with...

Azanagi set it on a table as he walked around. After some time, there were a lot of things on the table, and everything was the best out of the best. A fifteen-strings anal beads, a long and thick dildo with small spikes, a blindfold, a cock ring and a collar that connected with one's nipples - if the one wearing it wanted to raise his head up, he was bound to get his nipples tugged twice as hard as he tried to lift his head. Of course, there were some vibrators and rope, but these were the necessities.

Ian and Jae bumped into Hiroshi as he was leaving his house.

"Ian! Jae! You're normal again! Did he release you?" Hiroshi asked, tempted to kiss Jae.

"No..." Jae said. "He wants to see you now."

Hiroshi stopped.

"Wait, what?!" he looked at his two friends.

"You heard Jae. Our master wants to see you before sunset." Ian said. "Come with us if you don't want us all to die."

"Hell no. I'm taking you back home with me!" Hiroshi said.

"Do you want us to die, then?" Jae asked, stopping Hiroshi with merely his words. "What happened to 'I love you, Jae'?"

Hiroshi looked at the floor. So that boy he talked to was Jae after all.

"Fine... I'll go." Hiroshi said. "But only for you, Jae. Only for you."

He kissed Jae's lips softly before walking off with them to the mansion.

Meanwhile, Antonio spied on them from his house, watching with disgust as Hiroshi was being reeled into Azanagi's clutches.

"Those boys are probably impostors sent to capture him. Poor boy was too young and stupid to know..." he shook his head. "However, I must still save them for the sake of their parents... So... Where to start? How to get into that mansion?"

Just as he asked himself that question, Antonio heard Ian and Jae talking amongst themselves about some event on the weekend. This was it! His key into Azanagi's mansion! He made a mental note of it and began to prepare a disguise, since Azanagi would likely recognize him as one of Jae's teammates from soccer. Thankfully, his cousins stole a ton of beauty products for his most recent birthday, so he could finally put them to use. Taking some black hair dye, he dyed his hair black and put some blue highlights in it before leaving his curly hair messier than usual. He then found his sunglasses and put them on to conceal his eyes. He then stepped back and took a look at himself. He had done so much that not even he could recognize himself. Now all he had to do was maintain the disguise until the end of the weekend. What he didn't see before he left the room was Hiroshi stopping and turning back. It seemed that Jae and Ian were too caught up in their conversation to notice.

Azanagi had gotten back upstairs when his slaves came back. The tall male stretched and yawned as he walked over to the kitchen. The bad mood of the morning was gone by now and he trailed his finger through the meals. After some thinking the half-vampire took out some roasted chicken and ate a small piece of it. He sat down at the table and began eating the cold meat.

When he heard Ian and Jae coming back, he grinned widely and stood up. Yet, once he saw that Hiroshi was nowhere to be found, he nearly hissed. “Where is he?!“ He growled out the question and walked up to his slaves with a frown on his face.

Both boys looked shocked. They thought they had Hiroshi where they wanted him, but he probably slipped away while they were talking.

"I'm sorry, Master. He must have left when I wasn't looking." Ian said, willing to take the blame.

Jae said nothing.

Hiroshi ran back to Antonio's house to apologize.

"So you've thought about what you said?" Antonio asked.

"Yes, actually. I'm really sorry I've been impatient with you. I just love Jae too much." Hiroshi said.

"Well..." Antonio began. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have snapped at you so easily. Anyway, did you find out anything from them?"

"Well, it seems like the man has been treating them better since they came back in their normal clothes. I heard that there's an event going on in the weekend, and I thought one of us should go." Hiroshi said. "Is that why you've changed your appearance so much?"

"Yeah. What of it?" Antonio said. "I'm going to that event. Something tells me that I'd get in easier than you."

"Why do you say that?" Hiroshi asked.

"Well, I look more like an adult than you." Antonio said.

"You have a point." Hiroshi said. "Fine then. You go have your fun this weekend. Tell me if you see them."

"I will." Antonio said.

Azanagi bared his fangs and hissed quietly. “Do you not realize what you let slip?“ He asked with a growl before harshly pulling Ian by his hair. The tall male let out a groan and grabbed Jae's hand while making his way down to the sex chamber. “You fuckin' morons...“

Jae was already starting to harden in response to the threat of punishment. Ian was too caught up in fear to comprehend what Jae could.

"I hope you're still loose from that dance we did..." Jae said. Ian didn't understand what he meant. He was too scared.