Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"Yes, Master." Jae said, running downstairs to the chamber to find more costumes. These ones looked more like S&M outfits. He took a top with leather straps for a top and leather briefs for himself and a similar top and leather jockstrap for Ian. He also took a short whip for himself and a riding crop for his friend. After thinking a little more, he took some more of the leather costumes, including form-fitting leather shorts for and tank tops for both of them, leather body suits, as well as two leather dominatrix costumes for the guests who had crossdressing fetishes. He then brought his selections up.

"We're going to be constantly performing, right?" Jae asked.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi tilted his head as he saw the choices of Jae. "Good... Put them all in your room, but sort them out. Don't expect much rest, you might have to jump from one customer to another... Well, unless you manage to get another one to be with you." He said quietly and leaned back against the counter. "As for performing, I wouldn't call it that way. Mostly you'll probably be in the chamber with someone, but at the start - yes. Unless, of course, someone decides to fuck you in front of everybody." Azanagi said with a small smirk appearing on his face. "I know that would please more than one man."

"Yes, Master." Jae said, carrying the stuff up to their room. He sorted out the costumes, leaving a neat pile for him and another neat pile for Ian. He looked at them for a while and decided to move them down to the chamber if he was going to spend most of his time there. He took the piles of clothes and stacked them neatly in the closet, which had a lot of space thanks to the removal of some of the costumes. He pushed the others to the back corner and put his costumes on the left and Ian's on the right, closing the closet. He then looked around for any other rooms where they could change and/or rest, and he found another room next to the bathroom that was empty and in relatively good condition. This could be where they rest or change. Maybe if he had time, he could put a sign on the door to knock if nobody was around, making for some lovely surprises. He then took the angel and devil costumes up to their room. He came back up with the angel and devil costumes.

"Since you say we're going to spend a lot of time in the chamber, I decided to move most of the costumes down there, so we can change when needed." Jae said.

Azanagi nodded quietly and sighed softly. "You're free to do what you want for now, then. Just make sure everything stays clean and don't mess anything up..." He sounded slightly tired and annoyed as he talked. The thought about his brother honestly made him sick. The half-vampire looked at his two slaves with a blank expression as he drank the last sip of wine from his glass. The man ran a hand through his brown hair and closed his eyes. "After this weekend, you will get me Hiroshi." He warned with a slight frown on his face.

"We won't fail this time, Master." Jae said, going back up to their room, where Ian was resting peacefully. Jae climbed right in bed with him and fell asleep beside him.

Azanagi nodded and yawned before setting the glass down on the counter. The man slowly walked to his bedroom and got into his bed, yet thoughts kept him awake for a few hours. He really wasn't looking forward to tomorrow... When his mind finally calmed down, the half-vampire was able to fall asleep.

Both boys awoke the next morning, feeling ready for the event. They were up bright and early, showering quickly to prepare their master breakfast.

The day had finally arrived. The day of the event at the local mansion. Antonio had done a good job of keeping his disguise up, and now his work was about to pay off. He staked out at Ian's empty house and watched the mansion's door, waiting to make his move when it got crowded.

Azanagi groaned softly and turned on his other side. Morning came too quickly for him... He sighed and slowly lifted himself up, looking around the room. After a few minutes he got out of bed and walked into the bathroom for a quick shower. After that was done, the half-vampire walked back to his room and took out a dark blue costume along with a black tie. If people were to start coming sooner, he had to be prepared. Once the man got dressed, he walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Good morning, Master." Jae said. "The special event is today, right?"

"What's the occasion? Housewarming?" Ian asked.

Azanagi sighed and shook his head. “Birthday.“ He muttered out and closed his eyes with a sigh. “Come on now, I'm hungry.“ He muttered out as he looked at the two boys.

"Oh~" Ian said. "Happy birthday, Master~ We'll prepare something special for you later tonight~"

Jae came back with eggs florentine for all of them.

"Eggs florentine with bacon, orange slices, and toast." Jae said. "Enjoy, Master."

Azanagi closed his eyes and shook head. “Don't. I don't like “celebrating“ my birthday.“ He said coldly when Jae brought the food. He quietly started eating, slightly opening his eyes. In an hour or so, guests would start arriving... He wasn't looking forward to that at all.

Ian's expression dampened a little, but he didn't question his master further. He ate what Jae made for him and went over to the brown-haired boy.

"Let's plan to get changed once all the guests have arrived." he said. Jae nodded. "Then, the true fun can begin~"

Azanagi simply ate the food with a small frown lingering on his face. “If the guests arrive and they want to see me, tell them I'm at the living room...“ He said once finishing his food. “And also, look out for one man. Tall, black hair, red eyes... Looks a little bit like me. If he comes by, give him anything he asks for.“

”Yes, Master." the boys responded. They then waited at the door to welcome their guests. They straightened each other's dresses and sat by the door.

Azanagi walked off to the living room and sighed softly as he sat down on one of the armchairs. After around twenty minutes, the doorbell rang and the half-vampire closed his eyes in hopes of it not being his brother. Unfortunately, the one standing behind the doors was him.

Jae answered the door to see a tall man with dark hair and red eyes. He looked a little like his master, but something seemed more mysterious about him.

"Good day to you, sir." Jae said with a bow. "Please, come in."

The man walked inside with a smirk as he looked at Ian. "Oh, I'm guessing Aza-chan got some new playthings?" He said and snickered. His voice sounded a bit dangerous as he reached out to lift Ian's chin up with two fingers. "Sheesh, and I told him to get me girls next time..~ Guess you'll have to do, hn?"

Ian let the other man touch him. His face heated up. This man sounded so much like his master... Was he his brother? He struggled to respond, being extremely flustered.

"H-how may I help you today?" Ian asked.

Azanagi groaned as he walked over to see what was going on. His eyes narrowed when he saw the man and he tsk'ed. "Can't you at least wait until evening?" The brunette asked coldly as the other let go off Ian and smirked widely. "Aza-chan~! It's so good to see you again~" Azanagi scowled at the nickname and sighed. "Strigor, get your hands off." Azanagi nearly growled out as the mentioned man chuckled and withdrew his hands, but not without slapping Ian's ass first. "Sure thing, little brother~"

Ian turned bright red when Strigor slapped his ass. He tried to shake the dirty thoughts from his head. He'd have to save that for the dancing he and Jae were going to do for the guests. Only one had arrived so far, so they had plenty of time to prepare. Jae went back to the door, encouraging Ian to come along.

Strigor snickered and walked up to Azanagi. He was just slightly taller than his younger brother, though the later had a much bigger scowl on his face. Azanagi tilted his head as he glared at his brother. "Why are you here so early?" Azanagi asked quietly while his brother's smirk only increased. "Why, I wanted to give you your birthday present of course~" He let out a chuckle and grabbed the bag he'd left near the entrance. Strigor passed it to his brother and grinned. "Enjoy, Aza-chan~"

Looking out from his kitchen window, Antonio was astounded at how similar the first guest was to the man who captured Jae and now Ian as well. Were they brothers? He didn't think much on it as he played around with his dyed black hair. He wore a simple suit and tie with violet scented cologne. Leaving his house, he staked out behind the walls of the mansion, waiting for more guests to arrive.

Azanagi sighed and took the bag from his brother's hands. That was when something moved inside the bag. The half-vampire raised an eyebrow and put the bag on the ground before leaning down to take out a small white lion cub. "Aza-chan, I know you like your big cats~ That's why I got you another one!" Strigor seemed extremely pleased with himself while the brunette took the lion into his hands and let out a snicker. "Can't really say no to this...~"

Ian and Jae looked over at their master's first present. Ian's heart melted nearly instantly. The little cub looked so cute! Jae, however, had an idea of what it would be bred for. The two maid boys then walked over to the two brothers.

"Can we get either of you anything to drink or eat?" Ian asked.