A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Resting his head softly on the table, the young male gazed at the wall, his chestnut eyes a bit bland, not having the warm amber glaze that was usually there. There wasn't much on his mind, though he had a feeling that someone was watching him, or something embarrassing was going to happen.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

Naoki blinked when he heard someone call his name. The waiter was standing there with the two plates of food, regarding them both with a worried and suspicious expression.

Tai was still staring at the wall, not wanting to make eye-contact with the waiter, even though he knew he was there. The beige colored male sighed softly, sitting straight up again, now his gaze resting on the table.

Naoki smiled sheepishly and gave a small shrug before taking the plates, putting Tai's down first and then his. The waiter raised an eyebrow before walking away from them.

Tai sighed softly before saying quietly, "He thought we were weird too..." He had a bit of stress in his voice, a bit annoyed. This is why Tai was an introvert, because everyone thought he was weird.

"Yeah, that's true." smiled the beige colored male softly, before taking his fork and quietly eating, obviously eating the fish first. Tai had his elbows off the table, and he took small bites of food when he ate. Once he finished his fish, he ate the egg, though, some of the yolk dripped down his chin, and when it started, the brunette blushed vividly and wiped his face with a napkin, before commenting quietly, "Eggs are messy."

When Tai saw the gooey liquid in the older male's hair, he reached across the table with a napkin in his hand, lightly patting his hair, getting the glob of syrup out, the the sticky residue remained, "You're so silly..."

Tai sighed softly and sat back down in his seat, and put the napkin down on the dirty plate, sipping his tea quietly, until it was gone. The beige colored male smiled sweetly at the blonde, obviously happy to be around him.

Naoki went back to eating, willing the blush away. He wasn't sure exactly how Tai felt about their strange friendship, but he would wait before doing anything rash. Not that he could, as he was nervous as well.

Tai tried not to think much to it, he tried to consider it a normal friendship, he tried to think that maybe he and the blonde were so close because they were both nekos. Tai sighed softly, he wanted something more out of the relationship, his head kept saying to him at least, but he didn't want to loose him either if he were to talk about what his mind thought.

Naoki finished his breakfast a few minutes later, drinking the glass of milk that came with it as well. When he was done with that he asked, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I am." smiled the beige colored male softly, he saw the bill on the table and took out his wallet, and put the money in the little foldable bill case, and left a tip on the table before he sighed, "I wanted to pay this time."

"I'm positive." said Tai, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, not wanting to argue over it or anything.

"I'm happy you let me pay...I hate when people pay for me or get me anything." said Tai softly, before hesitantly taking the older male's hand, asking, "Should we go now?"

Naoki smiled when their hands touched, and he held onto the other's firmly. "Why do you not like it?" he asked curiously as they walked out.

"I just don't, I don't know why, I just...don't want to, it makes me feel bad." sighed Tai quietly., looking at his feet as they walked.

Naoki considered that for a moment. "Huh, okay. But you won't be paying for everything." He smiled at him and held his hand just a bit tighter.

"Are you saying we'll be doing things together more often?" asked the young male quietly, a soft blush reaching the bridge of his nose.

"I-I enjoyed myself...I just wasn't sure if you did or not...." Checking his watch, he said, "I have two hours and fifteen minutes to kill until I have to go to work."