[GAME] What are you thinking about"RIGHT"now? III

Key

just got back from visiting a family's house at the countryside :) and i'm already missing their clean fresh air and the quiet environment T___T

I been thinking alot..about my future relationship and wonder.. if it's going to happen. Since.. it doesn't seem to work out for me. No matter how much I tried. Also I kinda miss her already.

I have a feeling.. that I failed.. after talking to the person privately.. because he didn't seem like he was interested in being friends. Unless I'm wrong.

Oh man, my back hurts, my stomach hurts cheetah3:_red_fox 18onionn7:cuteonion44::cuteonion8:(still from the other day so now I have to wait now until Monday for a doctors appointment - having stomach problems for for more than a few days can't be good) I'm walking around like I'm old lady and I've just spent the last of my money grocery shopping onion5

Summing up the week in one word:OOOOOOWWWW! :cuteonion37::1onion49:onion5:cuteonion43:

If Monday was worse than today? yoyo I can‘t tell... total chaos!

It's always Monday's fault. Even if it today isn't Monday. It's still it's fault. And Monday are worse no matter what.

*hugs you anyways* I was trying to find something..that would be funny but it didn't work. So you get a hug instead. :D

epic-hugs-cat-dot.gif

Oh man, my back hurts, my stomach hurts cheetah3:_red_fox 18onionn7:cuteonion44::cuteonion8:(still from the other day so now I have to wait now until Monday for a doctors appointment - having stomach problems for for more than a few days can't be good) I'm walking around like I'm old lady and I've just spent the last of my money grocery shopping onion5

Summing up the week in one word:OOOOOOWWWW! :cuteonion37::1onion49:onion5:cuteonion43:

Man Katie. You're having so much bad luck.

tenor.gif