[GAME] What are you thinking about"RIGHT"now? III

Key

Nah. I don't think I can put my foot down. I rather just ignore it. And let life take it on it's own. Because it's easier than having to explain it.

We have so many bad vibes here

It is kinda sad how good-hearted people loses there breath :Frustrated:

on a person who treats them like a dirt

Guest KatsMH

What does it mean when Photobucket says please update your account for 3rd party hosting but when you go on Photobucket to do this, there are no notifications or options and not even when you look in settings or under account.... I'm so confused! Now I don't know how to se Photobucket :No!:

Guest KatsMH

Yay! With this post, I can now browse the download section and start to add to my collection! :cuteonion49:onionn6:cuteonion52:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
due to technical problems I couldn't say good night to a certain important someone and when I'm not able to go to bed without saying bye properly my day isn't complete :D

And foxy3 back to you

Certain people huh? I think I know who they might be. Just kidding :D

I wish this guy would give me more of a challenge, when it comes to knowing him. Because it feels like I already know his personality. xD Just by his interest, favorite foods, etc. Which is really a start of knowing someone.