Troubled Hearts, a 世界一初恋 (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) RP (rebeccayaoifan and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"Thanks." Chiaki let Yuu take his coat away. Because his coat had done such a good job of keeping his body warm, he took off his shirt as well, letting the cool air keep his skin from getting too hot. He flopped down on the couch and stretched out, yawning as well.

"So tired..." he muttered.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RebbaNanmi

Yuu stood up from the couch looking around the quiet apartment. "Since Christmas is coming soon can you help me out up a tree?" he asks his friend removing all the food from the bags.

He begins putting all the bought food in thr kitchen it belonged.

Chiaki got up in response to Yuu's question.

"Oh, sure. Where's the tree, then?" Chiaki asked. He usually just celebrated Christmas on his own over a nice wine and homemade dinner. "Yuu, how do you like to celebrate Christmas?"

Chiaki was curious as to how his friend lived his life, seeing that Hatori wouldn't let him near Yuu.

Yuu closed the fridge door in deep thought not listening to chiaki's question. The brunette walk inside his room opening the nearest closet calling out Chiaki, "come here and you can see the tree stuffed here with all the decorations." he answered.

The brunette gets out of his room and into the bathroom wondering what to do with the other male. "he's here and I still don't know what to do tonight with just us alone.."

Chiaki followed Yuu to the closet and saw the tree.

"This is an artificial tree?" he asked. Whenever he had the money to do so, he'd get his own tree. Otherwise, he'd just get a wreath for his door. "I see it's already decorated. Do you want me to bring it out?"

Yuu came out of the bathroom stretching arms, "Yes let's take it out and set it up somewhere in the living room." thge brunette began pulling ouut the tree.

"Take the other side once i get it out of the closet, Chiaki." he says waiting for the other to help him.

"Okay, got it." Chiaki carefully made his way to the other side of the tree, grabbing it when Yuu was out of the closet. He carefully waited for Yuu to tell him to start walking.

"Is this thing an artificial tree?" Chiaki asked. "I usually buy a real tree."

Yuu growled at the other, "shut up just move to the living room." he shouted pushing him out of the room forcefully.

He wished for a real tree if he's able to go the mountains. What he wanted the most was spent the holidays with his best friend/lover

Chiaki did as instructed, moving the tree to the living room.

"Sorry." he said. He wasn't sure what was upsetting Yuu, but tried to put the tree in the living room as carefully as possible as not to upset him more.

Yuu growled under his breath pulling the other close to him. "I hate the person you're with so much!" he spat as the other knew already after the confession of the brunette not too long ago. "You're going to spend Christmas with me no matter what!" he assured the other letting him go stomping into the bathroom again.

inside the bathroom Yuu threw water at himself releasing his stress. he closed his eyes and wanted so bad to kiss those wet delicious lips of his friend/crush.

Chiaki wasn't too surprised by Yuu's anger. He already knew how much he hated Hatori, and now, because of this fight the two of them had, he had a reason not to stay with him.

"Yuu..." He stood outside the bathroom, clearly concerned for his friend. "Don't worry... I'll spend the holidays with you."

Yuu stepped out of the bathroom pulling Chiaki in a hug. "I wish you can see me differently then just a friend, Chi...." he whispered in his ear licking the lobe gently.

The brunette didn't want to let go of his friend/crush ever. After a few seconds which felt like a long time he let him go giving a small smile. "What should we prepare for dinner tonight then Chi?"

"Sure..." Chiaki said, shivering as Yuu licked his earlobe. "Do you have anything planned for dinner? If not, I can make something for you."

Chiaki held onto his friend, taking in his scent. He felt bad and wanted to be with Yuu just to make him happy.

"Since my break is until late January, and we haven't spent much time together, do you want me to spend my break from work with you?" Chiaki asked.

Yuu pulled back noticing he made the other a bit uncomfortable, as he didn't had no attention in doing that. he looked away thinking. "I remmeber Hatori always told me you weren't much of a good cook...and I remembered trying your food, Chi." he smiled looking at his friend with a true smile, happy to have him with him.

The brunette didn't ever want to make Chiaki uncomfortable or awkward because of his own feelings for the other and their friendship. "Let's spend as much time together as we can."

"Maybe I shouldn't cook, then." Chiaki laughed sheepishly. "You're probably better than me anyway. I lived off of microwaveable food and ramen in college."

Chiaki smiled back at his friend. Of the many things he liked about Yuu, his smile was one of the most attractive things about him. Whenever Yuu was happy, Chiaki couldn't help but feel happy too.

Yuu pulled Chiaki close to him kissing his cheeks, and whispering in his ear. "Chi I would love to cook anything for you." He smiled, "What do you want for dinner tonight, Chiaki since we bought food together." he let go of Chiaki walking to the kitchen.

In the kitchen he took out a few things needed for making dinner, pan, utensils, and specific food that his friend wanted to eat tonight. brown eyes looked around the kitchen noting the heaviness of the fallen snow. "damn it out there..."

Chiaki blushed when Yuu kissed him. It warmed his heart a little that Yuu was happy again. Now he'd smile that contagious smile of his again...

"Well, maybe a meat stew of some sort would be nice. It's good for warming up after a cold day." Chiaki suggested.

"You're lucky we have meat here." Yuu removed the meat from the freezer putting it on the sink. "I'll prepare for both of us in half an hour." he told the other focusing on the cooking now.

half an hour later~

Yuu had prepared their meat stew as he waited for it to simmer down. He set up the table on his own watching his friend watching tv. "After we finish eating we can put up decorations around the apartment."

"Sounds good." Chiaki said. He inhaled the air through his nose, catching the aroma of the stew. "Smells good too~ Is the stew ready?"

Chiaki's mouth watered. He knew that Yuu was a better cook than him, and he wanted to see how much better he was.

Yuu finished setting up the table yawning. He looked at his friend, "come on Chiaki its already for us to eat. I even made lettuce to mix in with the meat stew, to eat healthie."

The brown haired male sat down and began serving himself staring at the tv. He hoped it would be giving a good movie of any kind thats holiday themed.

"Thanks, Yuu." Chiaki said. He walked over to the table and served himself. He tried a spoonful and was shocked.

"Yuu, this is amazing! The flavor of the meat is very well constructed, and the lettuce adds some nice texture. Good job!" he said. "You're definitely better than me by a long shot."

Chiaki felt himself warm up on the inside. It was almost like Yuu's food was cleansing his soul of his misery from being trapped with Hatori.

Yuu smiled and slightly blushed due to the compliment by his friend/crush. he smiled eating his own food enjoying the textures the other described. "I feel so warm eating this must be because of the damn cold out there." he pointed to the window.

Yuu looked from where he sat at the window noting how heavy the snow had falling. He gasped looking back at his friend who was to engrossed in his food, and began whistling grabbing his attention. "whoa..."

Chiaki looked up at the window and was shocked.

"Holy shit... That's a lot of snow." Chiaki said, looking at the snowfall like he'd never seen snow before. "I'm probably not going to be able to go home for a while."

He then looked at Yuu and smiled.

"Thanks for letting me stay. I'd probably be freezing my ass off out there if you didn't let me stay." Chiaki said.

"You're always welcome here, Chiaki." Yuu informs finishing his food. "Did you enjoy yourself here so far?" he wandered hoping a positive answer would come out.

He stood up from the chair getting together his finished dish and cup, knowing that the other didn't finish eating. He goes inside the kitchen putting the plate and cup inside the sink preparing to wash what was used for dinner.

"Yeah, very much so." Chiaki said. "You're a great host, Yuu."

Chiaki finished his food and handed Yuu his dirty dishes.

"Do you need help with the dishes?" Chiaki asked. "If being a bad cook has taught me anything, it has definitely taught me how to clean well."