What's your favorite game?

TheWalker

My first game that I badly addicted to was "Super Mario" I played it with the red nintendo console to a compact nds And "Tetris"

After that was "Civilization series"-"Alpha Centauri" and everything of Sid Meier's created!

You can't live without "FIFA series"

The last for mobile "Go"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Sloan

• TheWalker

• 1 month later...

All time favorite game that i'd play over and over would be between:

Remember me and MetalGear Rising: Revengence

Just favorites:

All Final Fantasy(no remake, its the same game, with questions we want unanswered)

All Dragon Age

Skyrim

BlazBlue

ArcanaHeart

MetalGear 1, 2, 3, 4

Hakuoki

Smashbros

and Pokemon

...and Destiny

Well FFVII Crisis Core is definitely in my list (which was the only Final Fantasy game I've ever finished lol). I'm planning to pick up FF-X/X-2 HD Remaster, since I've recently acquired a Vita.

Other favorites are Fire Emblem: The Awakening, Bravely Default, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Zero Escape series (3rd installment confirmed yay), Danganronpa series (3rd installment and shooting game spinoff confirmed yay), Ace Attorney series, any Harvest Moon games, and any rhythm game :D

Final fantasy 7, 8 ,9, 10, 12, 13, 14, & 15 (I didn't play the other games because I was a kid back then.) And.. kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, 2 & 3

Persona 3 (Portable & FES) , 4 (The golden, Dancing All Night, and.. The Labyrinth (? I forgot the name), & 5 Then the Raidou Kuzunoha: King Abbaddon and Catherine, Of course!

Tekken 5, & 6

Assassin's Creed

Tales of the Abyss, and Tales of Graces F

Resident Evil

Devil May Cry (even though I didn't even finish it -_-)

Osu!, Deemo, Cytus, Dance Dance Revolution (Rhythm Games)

Injustice: God Among Us

My Forged Wedding PARTY, Dear My Mononoke Sacrifice, & Vampire Darling (Otome Games, Mononoke & Vampire are yaoi except the wedding)

• 1 month later...