• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Sloan

• TheWalker

For favorite game EVER, I would have to go a little old school and say

Final Fantasy VII

A bit more recently, I'd add

Fallout (the whole series is fun, but 3 and New Vegas have claimed so many hours of my life)

Mass Effect (again, I'd have to site the entire series. Finishing 3 with my character from 1 was incredibly satisfying)

Persona 3

Dragon Age

and going old school one more time...

Diablo II

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (snes)

Animal Crossing (really, I cant be trusted, sometimes)

As a side note:

My xbox broke just before Black Flag was released and I have been forced to wait till Christmas for a replacement (so sad), at which point I eagerly hope to add it to the top of this list (well, probably just under Final Fantasy VII).

Hmm... prolly a combination of Persona 4, Dragon Quest 9, and Etrian Odyssey 3. Though I also have to say that Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is surprisingly good.

My absolute favourite games would be Final Fantasy X/-2, VII Crisis core, XIII, Burnout 3, Kingdom hearts II and HP Chamber of secrets *_____*

i also love Pokemon Diamond, Black and X

Persona 3

Resident Evil 6

Resistance 3 (i admit the last two games scared the crap out of me but i got to used it now hahaha)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

your avatar looks really familiar... are you a cryaotic fan? XDDDD

Yes i am he is like the best gamer in the world and his voice... you know what i mean

Mass Effect 1/2/3 [XBOX 360]

Gears of War 1/2/3 [XBOX 360]

Fear 2/3 [XBOX 360]

Need for Speed: Most Wanted/Shift 1/Carbon [GAMECUBE/XBOX 360]

Mortal Kombat 1/2/3/Ultimate [SNES]

Battle Cars [SNES]

Top Gears [SNES]

Doom [SNES]

Doom 3 [PC]

Resident Evil 4/5 [GAMECUBE/XBOX 360]

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles [WII]

Final Fantasy VIII [PS1]

Final Fantasy XII [PS2]

Driver 2 [PS1]

Gran Turismo 1/2 [PS1]

Fable 2/3 [PC/XBOX 360]

The Darkness/2 [XBOX 360]

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1... the second blows! [XBOX 360]

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 [XBOX 360]

Quake 1/2/3 Arena [PC]

Condemned 2: Bloodshot [XBOX 360]

Bully [PS2]

Saint's Row The Third/Fourth [XBOX 360]

Dragon Age Origins/2 [XBOX 360]

Bioshock 1/2/3 [XBOX 360]

Grand Theft Auto 3 [PS2]

Probably more I forgot...

I hate PS2, WII... all their games are just horrible. Not enough shooting or racing. I had Dreamcast once, but they stopped production suddenly. Their graphics were awesome. I had N64 for very short time. Didn't get to play enough games. Gameboy is great only for Classic Zelda.

WoW - didn't play now will be when next expansion come out

Warhammer Online - didn't play now i like the mass pvp constants

Borderlands 2 - didn't play now

Left 4 Dead 2 - didn't play now ( I shoot my team mate more than anything but its really fun) :D

Diablo III - Only last for a month or 2 ( The auction house ruins the game )

Path of exile - very tempting to try but Diablo 4 also coming soon, haven't decide which will go for yet :s

Age of Empires II HD - current ( Only CBA map upload recorded game on youtube sometime)

• 3 weeks later...

My all-time favorite, I can keep playing it over and over again and still laugh at the silly jokes

2a8qnau.jpg

"Look behind you, a three headed monkey!" :5yoyo34:

• 2 weeks later...

Without any doubt it's Dragon Age.

I love both The Origin and the second game. Well, the origin gives us extremely long plot and Morrigan and the second game sex!sort-of-sex-slave Fenris that you can romance so it's hard to decide.

Guest OkataShin

It's old but good. Final Fantasy VII. I will never get bored with it or it's graphics. It's the best.

And a game which comes really close to FFVII in my favourite-list is Final Fantasy X. The plot there is just amazing, and also the game style and everything. Tekken 5 is pretty good also.

• 3 weeks later...

Now theres a question

The Elder Scrolls - I've played them since Daggerfall was new!

Fallout 1,2, brotherhood,4 and NV- great games

Max Payne 1,2,3 - Just perfect

Mass Effect 2,3 - ME1 is great but I can't go back to it after 2 and 3

Kerbal Space Program! - Currently loving this

FF7 and FFX - My fav FF games

Minecraft - amazing but not played in a while

I'm a PC gamer so apart from FF7 (when it was new) and FFX they are all the PC versions.

I used to be a PC gamer like you guys but then my computer would have problems and crashes... It's just better playing them on platforms, where you don't have to worry about fixing things.. they'll do the patches and you're good to go. One thing is having a good machine, which is an disadvantage. Especially if you don't know how to build a computer from sketch or afford laptop with higher/gaming specs, which is easily 1,000-2,000 more.

The other.. lots of mods, which is an advantage.

The last PC game was RE4 and that version was so bad.

My PC days used to be like starcraft, quake, counterstrike, lol... 'em polygons.

My list from the top of my head:

American Mcgee's Alice [PC]

Animal Crossing: Wild World [DS]

Another Code: A Journey into Lost Memories [Wii]

Another Code: Two Memories [DS]

Alice: Return to Madness [PC]

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare [PS3]

Dark Siders II [PS3]

EA Sports II [Wii]

Ghost Master [PC]

Ghost Master: The Gravenville Chronicles [PS2]

James Bond: Golden Eye [N64]

Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum 2010 [Wii]

Killzone 3 [PS3]

My Fitness Coach Club [Wii]

Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Ravenhearst and Return to Ravenhearst [PC]

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit [PS3]

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [PS3]

Skyrim: Elder Scrolls V [PS3]

Sims 1: Hot Date, On Holiday, Livin' It Up, House Party, Unleashed, Superstar and Makin' Magic [PC]

Sims: Urbz in the City [PS2]

Sims: 2 [PS2]

Sing Star: Original, 80s, 90s, Pop and R&B [PS2]

Super Mario Bros [NES]

Tetris (The New) [N64]

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness, Legend and Anniversary [PS2]

Tomb Raider: Underworld and Tomb Raider 2013 [PC]

Zumba: 1, 2 and Core [Wii]

wow I do not know many of these or never played. Good for you!

yone

I wonder if anyone is a fan of Saints Row series. I see some Grand Theft Auto but not Saints Row??? My fave is 3rd, and 4th.

I love games where I can constantly accessorise my characters to change their clothes and hair etc. My ALL TIME FAVOURITE game is The Sims series because I can do just that. However, I didn't enjoy Sims 2/3 as much as I did the first and original installation in the series.

I've never played Saints Row but have considered it a few times. I am used to dying too quickly from bad driving in GTA so I rarely touch games like that XD

Need for Speed is a different animal though! Driving there is not as hazardous :p

Shoot did you order your list by which your favourite games were? I did mine alphabetically >,

If you love customizing character just like I do... Then this is exactly why I enjoyed Saints Row 3rd, 4th very much. I had so much fun with it with my guy. It's like GTA but with a lot of... just lol's and wtf's.

It doesn't feel like GTA at all.

I love their taunts. You'll see in second picture below. It also has awesome soundtracks and funny dialogs, esp. swearing ahahha.

My favorite quote from the game. that I remember...

"no man... its cool.... its just... i'm gonna need cue cards like a motherf***er."

In british accent but my character is asian-based. lol... I think it's totally different from original series because it's over-the-top humor, loaded with black comedy and actually, despite more violence and fighting style, the character in this storyline is actually pretty cool collected, and 'good guy'!!

This is my fully customized character with the uhm... 'penetrator':

srtt4.jpg

5e4347a3366b0b9c663dc67d0d70ee89.jpg

A glitch, aaaahahaha so I taunted a cop.

funnyshit.jpg

fighting with pedestrians who can say random stuff to you

killfatass.jpgsrtt5.jpg

I don't know about you, you said you love to save the 'world', while that's true in 4th one, but I love exploding stuff, and causing havoc.

10f644798015d702101ce3a2d0cba0de.jpg

I think many people hate this game because it's 'ghetto'. So, I didn't want to try saints row 3rd until much later, and I realize it WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED at all. The first, second were more of that. This is just over-the-top, over-kill, ridiculous adult comedy with bright colors. It's like adult cartoon.

Saints Row 4 is even worse... but in a bad way, unfortunately... they added even MORE powers, but superhuman powers, like smashing, freeze, burn, more magic stuff, running so fast you don't need cars, powers so strong you don't need guns. Saints Row 3rd doesnt have that... and it just ruined the GTA-style of it. It copied Crackdown 2. The soundtracks is meh... it's less funny. But same storyline, directly linked to the 3rd.

I was very disappointed with the 4th and so 3rd remained the best.. It has the best fighting style, soundtracks, storyline [great cutscenes with your customized characters], missions [some missions are just f***ing awesome!!], dialogues, just... everything, lol. THough it feels separated from 1st,2nd. So I would suggest 3rd first.

4th added more customization, clothes and hair. But I transferred my character from 3rd so he remained the same, except my pants were missing. They didn't have the same pants from the 3rd so the FIRST CUTSCENE... he was naked! LOL... in a white house office...And they added more missions related to old games, like going back to SNES-style, lol. 4th is more like MATRIX than 3rd, relying heavily on computer technology.

It's entirely up to you if you want to get SR3, SR4... It might be too much of a violence for you or if black comedy isn't for you. I didn't find myself driving much in these games- only to start missions. GTA was more serious and you can't mess anything up. GTA lacks humor, creativity, interactions [choose RT or LT pathways], and strong contrast, visual design [rich colors, stands out more] compared to SR3.

NEED FOR SPEED. I've played a lot of different ones... BUT I don't see how they're easier than SR's driving... They have different driving physics.. For example Shift 1 and Shift 2 are completely different. Shift 2 is incredibly difficult... you have to tune cars to hell. I am still trying to complete that damn game. Most Wanted is so easy. Carbon is like that but a bit more difficult. It really depends on which ones... I'm getting irritated with EA though, I'm not even sure to buy their NFS series anymore because they do not address customers concerns at all.

I enjoyed Rockstar, Bioware, Epic cuz they actually listened and gave us what we want!