The Master finds a Pet w/StainedCrimson +18

azuneko

"We have to get you a few more outfits so not just yet." Lin pets Kuro and leads Kuro along as he picks out the other clothes. Most of them ones that are more formfitting and show skin but some are more loose and meant for comfort. Once satisfied with the amount of clothes he checks out and leads them home. Upon reaching the house he sets the bags down and carries Kuro to the bed and sets him down. "Go ahead and sleep."

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• StainedCrimson

Kuro nods as they continued to shop. His eyes filled with how much he wanted to sleep. once the shopping was finished, Kuro couldn't wait to get home. He purrs when Lin takes him to the bed so he could sleep. "Okay and thank you. Today was a lot of fun. I never went shopping before so I enjoyed it." he says before falling asleep.

Lin waits until Kuro is asleep before a dark smile appears. "Oh no Kuro, there's no reason to thank me. Also, the fun is just getting started." Laughing to himself he leaves the room to put Kuro's clothes away before going ot his home office to do some work. He's not tired just yet and if he goes to bed as is, with Kuro in it, he can't promise his self-restraint will hold. After a few hours of work he finally gets up to go to bed.

Kuro purrs softly as he sleeps. He wakes up to notice he was alone. He looked around the room before looking at the clothes he was wearing. Pulling them off he rolls out of bed. He remembered Lin said one of the new tops would be used for sleeping. Not knowing where his owner put the clothes, Kuro runs to find him. He smiled seeing the other. "Uh, I can't find my new clothes. Can you help me please?" Kuro asked standing there naked.

Lin stares at Kuro and runs his eyes over the other slowly. "I put them away. Come on." He leads Kuro to a small dresser in Lin's room and opens a drawer to pull out the large shirt to hand it to Kuro. "Here you go. Are you going to sleep some more?" He asks while changing into his own pajamas.

Kuro smiled as he follows Lin. He looks into the drawer and sees his clothes. Once handed the shirt he puts it on. "I am going back to sleep. I was just feeling lonely now. I never felt that way before when I slept. Can I go to sleep with you? I promise not to take up a lot of space." he asked with wide eyes.

Lin stares at Kuro for a moment in disbelief at his own luck. Slowly he nods as a smile appears on his face. "Yes, you may sleep with me anytime you wish. Now come on, time for bed." Chuckling to himself he turns and gets into bed just wearing a pair of silk pajama pants. Slipping under the covers he motions for Kuro to join him.

Kuro smiled happily as he follows Lin to bed. He crawls into the bed beside the other. "Good night." he says as he curls up into a ball and falls asleep. He is so use to curling up like that so he seems to do so naturally. Kuro purrs lightly in his sleep as he was close to Lin.

Lin looks over the ball that is now Kuro and eases him into a more comfortable position for the two of them to be sharing the bed. Spooning behind Kuro he lays one arm around his waist while Lin's other arm goes under his head. With a yawn Lin falls asleep himself feeling content with the thought that Kuro is well under way to being Lin's pet permanently.

Kuro sleep peacefully beside his new owner. He had noticed that he wasn't in a ball but he didn't mind. The warmth from Lin was enough to keep him feeling relaxed. His tail slightly swaying as he slept. As he was sleeping, Kuro seemed to get fidgety. He was having a nightmare. It was one that happened often and it caused him to awaken. Breathing heavily he looked around. Since it was night and it was dark; he began to panic.

Lin is still asleep despite Kuro's nightmare and having woken up. Murmuring incoherently he nuzzles his face into Kuro's hair, his breath lightly ruffling the hair and brushing by the neko's ears. Shifting a bit more his arm lightly squeezes the other as he leans into the other more.

Kuro glanced back as he looked at Lin. He didn't want to wake the other so he just lays there. he was too nervous to go back to sleep. So he stayed awake the entire night. Morning arrived and Kuro was still awake. He noticed the sun through the window and yawns softly.

When the light starts to hit his face Lin scowls in his sleep and tries to bury his face between the pillow and Kuro's head to hide from it. His hand starts to light rub and move along Kuro's stomach as he drifts in that in-between place between sleep and awake. Grumbling he grudgingly wakes up and yawns while stretching, causing his body to be pressed firmly up against Kuro's back.

Kuro shivers as he looked at him. He didn't move as he didn't want to cause trouble. His cheeks turning pink as he felt Lin completely pressed against him. "Uh, are you awake sir?" he asked softly as he was feeling nervous. His tail swaying as his ears twitched a bit. Kuro's never been in situation like this so he was clueless on how to handle it.

"Mmm..." Lucian mumbles incoherently as he buries his face in Kuro's neck next as a leg squeezes between Kuro's. "It's too early... Make the sun go away..." He mutters pulling Kuro against and uses him like a body pillow by wrapping around him, unknowing or not conscious enough to realize his morning wood is rubbing and pressing into Kuro insistently as a result.

Kuro blushed brightly as he looked at him. 'What am I going to do now..? I don't think he realizes I am not a pillow..' he thinks reaching for the blanket. He pulls it over the both of them to block the light of the sun for Lin. "Is that better? Is the sun finally away from you?" he asked softly

Lin lets out a more pleased sound as he settles back down as the light is blocked a little, but his hold on Kuro doesn't change. All that he does is shift a bit more to get comfortable before falling back asleep fully for a few more hours. As the time approaches a more 'normal' wake-up time for him, he starts to stir again and yawning slowly opens his eyes to see just what it is he's curled up against. Seeing Kuro it takes a few moments before what occurred the previous day to click. Once it does he gives a small smile. "Morning Kuro."

Kuro was glad to get Lin to stop moving. He wasn't in the most comfortable positions but he wasn't going to complain. He was getting bored and hungry when he noticed the other waking up again. He hopes this time it's a normal wake up. While staying silent he hears Lin's words. "Good morning. Are you really awake now?" he asked curiously. Being this close to Lin was a bit too much for him.

Lin nods while giving another quiet yawn. "Yeah, I'm awake. Come on, get cleaned up and I'll go get breakfast started." Untangling himself from Kuro he pets the other's ears before padding out the room to head to the kitchen so he can get coffee and food started. He's pleased that Kuro stayed in bed with him all night though, despite having been used as a pillow. Getting the other used to, and accepting, of touching like that will help him be more receptive to the more fun aspects of intimacy later.

Kuro nods as he heads into the bathroom. He gets naked and stares at the knobs. "I don't really know how to use these. Time to prove I am a smart stray." he says to himself. He reaches out and turns one until the water began flowing down. Feeling happy Kuro hops in only to mew loudly and hop back out. The water was really cold and it scared the shivers into him. He sits on the floor not wanting to get near the water.

Lin, having heard Kuro, comes in to investigate. "What's the matter Kuro?" He asks going over to lightly pet and rub an ear. Looking at the shower that was running he raises an eyebrow. "Why do you only have the cold water going?" He reaches over and messes with the knobs and gets the water a little on the hotter side, but not scalding. "Is this too hot for you?" Lin asks glancing over at Kuro as steam starts to form.

Kuro looked at Lin as he came into the room. He glanced over at him confused. "Cold water...? I was trying to make it warm. Its my first bath since coming back after I left the first time. So I don't know how to work the bath." he says inching closer to the tub. He slowly climbs in. He was naked this entire time. "Thank you Lin! Maybe I should get clean with you next time." he says smiling. Kuro finally called the other by his name. The entire time he had been saying sir.

Lin gives Kuro a patient smile and points. "This knob is cold water and that one is hot water. It takes a few moments for the hot water to get going so you'll want to turn that one on first and wait until it gets warm before turning on the cold water. To find what temperature you want just slowly turn the cold water until it cools the hot water enough for you. Otherwise it'll be too hot and burn you." He cautions before rubbing under Kuro's chin lightly with a faint smirk. "Haha, if you want to take a bath with me then we can do that tomorrow. Today we have to finish up shopping and getting your papers taken care of." He waits until the tub is full and then turns the knobs to turn off the water. "Alright, wash up and then get dressed. Breakfast should be done by then." He smiles and pets an ear before getting up to leave and finish cooking.

Kuro focused on the knobs as he was learning to use the bath properly. His eyes on which was which and how it works to get is warm. He nods as his chin was touched. "You make me happy. I look forward to a bath with you." he says smiling happily. He starts to wash himself clean as he looked at the water. His ears twitching a bit. 'I'll full become his pet today.. I wonder what will happen after that..' he thinks a bit nervously.

"I'm glad to hear that. I hope we'll make each other happy in the future as well. And I also look forward to our bath together." Lin smiles before leaving the room. Grinning to himself he sets about making the breakfast. Today is Swedish pancakes, bacon, toast, tea and milk. He'll get Kuro highly dependent on him and slowly work on getting the other to be so reliant that he'll do anything to make Lin keep him. Anything. Well, Lin muses, it's not as if he's unreasonable or harsh. His tastes when having sex is just a bit different and some aspects can leak out into everyday life. So Kuro should be able to handle it just fine regardless. He finishes setting the table and calls out for Kuro. "Kuro, breakfast is done."