The Master finds a Pet w/StainedCrimson +18

azuneko

Lin smiles and inwardly laughs at how easy this is proving to be. "Yes, you can come back here. If I'm not at home it's because I'm at work but I'll be back." Hearing Kuro's question surprised, but pleased him as he replied. "Tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. The more often you come back and the longer you stay the more and longer I'll pet you. How does that sound?" Lin offers with a smile while resting his cheek on his palm as the arm rests on the table. Granted Lin's idea of 'petting' is a bit different from what Kuro is thinking.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• StainedCrimson

Kuro thinks a bit as he looked at Lin. "The longer I stay and the more I come over.... hmm... sounds like a plan. I will visit everyday if I can." he said happily. Just the thought of coming to visit Lin would make his day. The man seemed more kind and gentle than anyone he's ever met. Kuro was glad since the other didn't find him filthy or just something to step over. His only issue was not getting attached. Kuro enjoyed being a stray since there was no rules. He wasn't going to give that up just yet.

Lin smiles at Kuro while nodding as he leans back. "I'll look forward to your visits then. I tend to work afternoons so when you decide to stop by either mornings or nights will be best. If I have a day off I'll be home almost all day." He tells the other. The job is really just a supplementary one to his primary job which he can do from home, but there's no need to tell Kuro that just yet. Let the other have to work a bit to see him. "Also, be careful in this city. It's not too kind to strays I've noticed. If you need to hide out just come here okay?"

"I have been a stray for a long time in the city. Nothing bad as ever happened to me that I didn't recover from. So no need to worry. I am built strong to last long." he says puffing out his chest. Kuro liked talking with Lin. He felt like it was a real conversation. It was a lot better than meowing just for something to eat.

"Hmm, is that so?" This of course intrigues Lin and makes him even happier with his find. "Still, be careful since people are more violent here I think that what you may be used to. Back home we wouldn't attack strays except when they'd start destroying things. Then we'd just chase them off, otherwise we'd give them something to eat if they did small chores as payment." He muses before shrugging then refocuses on Kuro. "Make sure you take it easy though. You were pretty sick yesterday and even if you feel better it's easy to relapse."

Kuro stands up and looks at Lin. "That's nice and all but I am telling you I will be okay. I was just warm yesterday. Its because I didn't find a big enough box. I will be okay so no worries. Anyway I should be going now. If you keep being nice to me I won't want to leave." he said with a smile. Slowly heading for the door before realizing he was still wearing one of Lin's tops. "Oh do you have my clothes? I almost left with yours." he said shyly. Kuro hated to admit he likes Lin but he knew he wasn't about to stay. It would be the end of his free roaming days.

Lin nods slowly. "I do but they're not in the best condition. How long have you had those? The shirt pretty much fell apart when it was being washed. The pants will last a little longer but you'll want new clothes soon." He gets up to go get the clothes and shows Kuro. The shirt was starting to fall apart at the seams and some spots were very threadbare and almost worn through in some spots. The pants were doing better but only just. "If you want to keep the shirt you can and then maybe if you come back a few more times I might let you go into a store and actually pick out clothes." Lin smiles while giving the clothes back, his tone light and almost teasing but the offer real should Kuro take it.

"Oh wow... I really like this shirt too." he said frowning a bit. His tail swaying a bit as he glanced over to Lin. "No thank you. I can find something else to wear on my own. Thank you for the kind offer though." he said starting to strip right there. Kuro felt the other already say him naked last night so it wasn't an issue. He pulled on the pants and then the shirt. "Thank you for everything sir. I'll see you around." he said before turning on his heels and leaving. Kuro takes off running happily down the street.

Lin blinks but nods while watching the other change. "Alright then... I'll see you when you stop by next time then." He watches Kuro run off as his smile fades. "Oh, you'll be mine and then no more running off for you. And who would care? You're just a stray anyway..." He muses to himself after having shut the door and goes to his office to do some work to pass the time before his other job needs to be gone to for the day.

Kuro roams about finding this to be rather enjoyable. As he walked his stomach grumbled. In all that eagerness to return to the streets he hadn't touched a bit of the food Lin made for him. He sighs feeling a bit dumb for the moment. He shakes the feeling away and focuses on finding something to eat. No matter how much he wanted to go back Kuro wouldn't allow himself to.

-one week later-

A week had gone by and Kuro hadn't tried to visit Lin at all. He really wanted to but was feeling conflicted. "If I just visit once... I am sure he won't ask me to stay" he says to himself as it was late. He finds himself a box in the same alley way he met Lin in. Kuro was hungry, without a shirt and cold. His eyes glanced to the side. He couldn't deny himself anymore. He gets up and goes to Lin's house. Not wanting to knock since it was late; Kuro curls up by the front door and falls asleep.

Lin forced himself to stay patient since he knew taming and domesticating a stray will take a little more work than if he'd just bought a pet. And it's not like he didn't have work to keep him occupied. So for the next week he set on his computer job with his only break being the part-time job he got just for that reason. When Kuro curled up on his doorstep it was the day he had a late shift at that job and was just coming home a few hours after Kuro arrived. "Hm?" He notices something on his doorstep and peers down at it as he kneels. "Ah! Kuro, is that you? What're you doing here so late?" To say he's surprised would be an understatement but he's also very pleased. Smiling he reaches out and pets one of the tempting ears.

Kuro wakes up to the touch of someone. He noticed it was Lin. He was about to apologize when he noticed the other properly dressed. "I am sorry but I wanted to visit you. Actually I...." he started to say but held back. He wasn't sure if Lin still wanted a pet. He avoided coming here for a week so it was possible the other didn't want him around. "Uh, I just wanted to say hello. I should get going now." Kuro says as he stood up. He flinched as the cold air hit his bare chest. He was curled up so he hadn't felt it. "May I stay here for a little while?" he asked shyly

Lin smiles while inwardly feeling triumph. To him it's clear that Kuro is losing the strength to hold onto his stray-like tendencies after knowing the warmth of a house and bed. "Of course Kuro. Come on, let's get you inside and warmed up. We'll get you some food and a blanket. How does that sound?" He asks standing up while pulling out his keys to unlock the door and motions for Kuro to come in with him.

Kuro nods silently as he follows the other into the house. "Uh, can I wear that shirt I wore last time? It was really comfortable." he mutters trying not to look happy. He was ecstatic that Lin was letting him in. He couldn't brace the cold as he use to anymore. The feel of a comfortable bed and another person to talk to wasn't out in the streets. He knew only Lin could provide him with that. Kuro wasn't going to push things by asking to be Lin's pet. He figured he'd keep it simple for now.

Lin smiles at Kuro while feeling more smug and confident he's headed in the right direction with the neko. "I think that one is dirty actually but I can get you another one." He replies while leading Kuro to the couch to sit on and wraps him in a large soft blanket before going to get the shirt and something to drink. "Are you hungry Kuro?" He asks when handing the other a sweater that's a little worn in after having stopped to heat up some milk for hot chocolate.

Kuro sits on the couch and snuggles into the blanket. It was something rather perfect for him. He took hold of the shirt before quickly putting it on. "I am not. Besides it is late and you just got home. You should be resting and not fussing over whether I have eaten." he said as he ears twitched a bit. He could smell warm milk and that was enough to get him perked up. Kuro loved milk although he's never tried other flavors besides plain. "That milk smells delicious." he says

"Work wasn't that bad tonight. And it's fine, compared to me you've been going without a shirt and food for awhile right?" Lin gets up and heads to the kitchen to reheat some of his leftovers while pouring the milk in two cups. To his adds the cocoa mix and sets some to the side on a tray while setting the food on it as well after it's heated. Grabbing whatever else he needs he heads to the couch and sets the tray on the table in front of it. "Here, try this. It's hot chocolate. If you don't like it you can just have the milk." He hands Kuro the cup before sitting down.

Kuro purrs a bit as he was feeling comfortable in the blanket. It was warmer than he expected. As he was lost in the warmth, his ears twitched as Lin was now beside him. He holds the cup of hot chocolate milk and sniffs it first. It smelt really good and sweet at the same time. His eyes glance over to Lin before he takes a small sip. It was enough to taste what it was and give himself a small milk-stache. "Its delicious! I never taste flavored milk before." he was really happy right now.

Lin gives a pleased smile and mixes up the other milk to make himself a hot chocolate. He doesn't really care for unflavored milk except in cereal really. "Glad to hear you like it. Now, this is for you. It's not much but I'm not feeling up to cooking something this late. Also, I need to go to the grocery store." He gives a small smile while handing Kuro the reheated food with a fork. Leaning back with his cup he takes a sip while watching Kuro. "What have you been up to while you were out wandering around?" He asks mildly curious.

Kuro drinks more of the milk before noticing the plate. He leans forward to place the cup down. He then takes the plate and starts eating. "Uh, I was just here and there. Nothing really interesting happened while I was outside." he said trying to avoid details. He didn't have much fun once leaving. His shirt fell apart. He got water tossed at him several times. Some teens chased after him with sticks. It wasn't as fun as he remembered it. Kuro soon finished eating and went to finish the last of the milk. He yawns softly curling up in the blanket.

Lin nods and pets Kuro's ears again as he curls up. "I see. Well, you get some sleep. I'm going to clean up, take a bath and then head to bed myself. If you decide to stick around this time we can actually eat breakfast together after I go to the store." He teases with a smile before gathering up the dishes to take them to the kitchen. Rinsing them off he loads them into the dishwasher before going off to the bathroom to take a shower. As he washes up he thinks about how quickly the neko is coming to like being around him. Chuckling to himself Lin ponders how long it'll take to get the other to ask to be his pet and stay with him, permanently.

Kuro nods as he was falling asleep right on the couch. He found everything to be so comfortable. He wonders if it was the warmth of the blanket or the fact that it was Lin's that made him happy. Nevertheless, Kuro was finding it hard to want to leave now. He planned to wait it out and see if Lin still mentioned wanting a pet. He figures it would be the best time to offer himself as a pet for him.

Lin comes out of the bathroom wrapped int a towel and goes to his bedroom to put on pajama pants before going to check on Kuro. "Are you all set? Need a pillow or another blanket?" He asks while shoving some damp hair out of his face while looking at the neko waiting for a reply. In a casual yet very purposeful manner Lin's set himself up to be on display for Kuro to see what his potential master has to offer. Shifting he looks the other over seeing him all curled up and content in the blanket, and finds it cute and that makes him want to make the other look disheveled and panting.

Kuro was sound asleep so he hadn't heard a word Lin said to him. He was so warm within the blanket that nothing else mattered for the moment. His ears the only thing poking out of the bundle he had rolled himself into. It was rather adorable looking. As he slept, Kuro mumbles softly in his sleep. 'I want to stay here.... Lin is really nice... I want to be his pet...' were some of the things he mutters. He also spoke of food and milk. Though that was more than obvious since he had just finished eating.

Lin huffs and narrows his eyes at the neko for having fallen asleep on him. Sighing he shakes his head and goes to bed to get some sleep himself. Someday soon he plans on having Kuro sleep with him and helping to keep the bed warm, in more than just sleeping there of course. Smiling again Lin falls asleep to the images of teaching his little neko a variety of ways to please his master.

Come morning Lin wakes up with a yawn and goes to get coffee going before moving to go to the grocery store to buy food for the week. As the coffee pot gets prepped and going he looks around to see if Kuro is up yet or if he's still sleeping. If sleeping he plans on waking him up, in a nice way of course. For now anyway, but in the beginning he'll start of with gentle petting and scratching to encourage the neko to wake up.