The Master finds a Pet w/StainedCrimson +18

azuneko

Kuro had woken up before Lin. He was moving about the house. He rolled from one end to another. He stretched a bit in another area. He then noticed a feather blowing in the wind and started to chase it. He was definitely a neko. It was cute how he could find so much amusement out of such simple things. He eventually noticed Lin awake and went over to the kitchen. "Your house is amazing. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Can I stay here again?" he asked smiling. It was now apparent that Kuro wanted to stay with Lin.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• StainedCrimson

Lin gives Kuro a smile. "Of course you can. Although, if you stay here a lot then I'm going to get asked if your my pet and if I have papers for you." He warns though it's a prompt to see if Kuro would be agreeable to meeting those conditions and Lin saying yes to Kuro belonging to him. Inwardly he's tense with anticipation but outwardly he seems calm and relaxed while waiting for a response as he fixes himself a cup of coffee and gives Kuro a glass of milk.

"Hmmm, well then if that happens I will become your pet. Until then I will hang around and play with all the fun things you have here." he said with a smile. His eyes fixating on the milk as he was happy to have some. His tail swaying happily as he drank the milk. "I wonder if there's other things blowing about that I can chase." Kuro starts thinking out loud. He couldn't find the feather as it had blew up and was in his hair.

"You would really be okay with giving up your life of wandering to be my pet?" Lin asks cautiously while reaching up to remove the feather. Holding it by the tip he wiggles the feather teasingly infront of Kuro's face. "Also, once I've had some coffee I have to leave to get some food so we can eat. Did you want to come with me or stay here?" He asks while still moving the feather around before letting it go to float away.

Kuro frowns a bit. "I don't mind if it's you who will be my owner. You are really nice to me and I like that. Besides if I leave here I'll miss it too much." he says softly. His eyes widen when he sees Lin with the feather. His eyes following it as the male twirls it. His ears twitch a bit. "I'm not your pet just yet. If we go out I'll need a collar and I don't have one. I'll stay here and play with the feathers I find." Kuro says happily

Lin smiles victoriously and nods. "Alright then. I'll get the food and come back then later we'll go out to get a collar and fill out paperwork. That way you don't have to worry about people coming in and taking you away while you're here. How does that sound?" He asks feeling very pleased with himself as he finishes his coffee and goes to get ready to get the groceries. He's starting to feel hungry.

Kuro nods as he chased after the feather Lin dropped. "Okay I suppose that could work. I will be a good boy until you return." he said making himself sound heroic. He then goes back to playing with the feather. It was so much fun to him. His tail sways side to side as he looked at the feather. It was on the couch and not moving. He was waiting for it to blow into the air again.

Lin chuckles feeling immensely satisfied. It's all but said and done now. "Alright then, I'll be back with food." Smiling to himself he leaves the house and heads down to the grocery store. He gets enough food to last him until next week, even with his new 'guest' then heads back home. "I'm back. Were you good?" Lin calls out with a smirk wondering how Kuro entertained himself even though it'd only been about an hour.

Kuro watched Lin leave. He sat silently in the room realizing how quiet it really was. He frowns as he inches to the window. He stares out it waiting for the other to return. After a moment he got bored of waiting and began rolling about on the floor. It wasn't long after that when he hears the door open. He rushes out and smiles. "Welcome home. I was a very good boy!" he says happily

Lin smiles over at Kuro and walks into the kitchen to set the bags down. "That's good. I wouldn't want to have to get upset with you if you were bad." He waves a finger at Kuro while having a faint smile. "Now then, what sounds good for breakfast?" Lin asks while pulling items out of the bags to be put away. Looking at what he has he hums thoughtfully. "What about fish, rice and some miso soup?"

Kuro tilts his head a bit as he looked at Lin. He wonders if the other would have really gotten upset with him. Shaking the thought from his mind he heard about breakfast. "Anything is fine with me. I don't get decent meals remember so it'll be all new for me. I did enjoy that flavored milk from yesterday." he mumbles as he sits upon the floor. His ears perk up hearing fish. "Oh yum! I love fish."

Lin chuckles as he cleans and starts to cook the fish. "I thought you might. Now, if you want to help me you can get two plates and small bowls from that cupboard and set them on the table." He motions to one near the sink while getting the rice cooker ready and going before getting started on the miso soup as the fish continues to cook in a pan. Once things are ready Lucian puts the fish on one large plate and the miso soup into two regular sized bowls. He carries them over to the table to set down before bringing over the rice cooker pot and fixes them both a bowl of rice in the small bowls. "Alright, time to eat." Lin motions for Kuro to being before grabbing himself a few pieces of fish to put on his plate before starting to eat.

Kuro nods as he takes the plates to the table. He was ever so happy and his smile showed it. He hadn't had fish in forever do this felt like a treat to him. His tail swaying as his sits to share a meal with Lin. "Thank you very much. You are truly too kind to me." he says grinning. He takes a piece of fish and starts to eat it. The flavor was so delicious. He loved it without a doubt.

Lin forces his smile to stay toned down. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. We need to get a little meat on you so eat until your full." He says while eating his own food. He leaves the last few pieces of fish for Kuro while taking the last helping of rice and finishes his plate. After that he starts the process of gathering up the dirty dishes to rinse them off and put them in the dishwasher. "If you're planning on staying around for awhile we can go out and get the adoption process started and find you a collar and some clothes." He comments while putting the dishes in the machine.

Kuro began eating happily. Nothing much mattered to him as he only wanted to enjoy the fish. He glanced up as he watched Lin get up and go into the kitchen. He nods a bit as he looked at him. "I suppose so. I mean more clothes sound like a good idea. A collar would mean I won't have to leave here. So I say proceed with it." he said tilting his head a bit.

Lin gives Kuro a pleased smile. "Sounds like we have a plan then." Having finished loading the dishes for now he goes over and pets Kuro's ear. "Take your time eating. There's no rush, the stores will be open for a little while yet." He states while rubbing the ears a little more firmly enjoying the soft texture of the fur. Once Kuro finishes he puts the dishes with the others then starts the machine. "Alright, let's go get you some proper clothes hm?"

Kuro purrs as he feels Lin petting him. It was a gentle feeling as well as a warm one. He finished eating and happily looks up at the other. "So will these be clothes I like or clothes you want to see me in?" he asked curiously. "Another stray I met once told me about the master he ran from. He said its no fun wearing clothes if you don't like them. I never knew there were different meaning to clothes until I talk to that stray. It was interesting to learn that. So I just wanted to ask. I am not picky with it. If its warm I will wear it." he said with a smile

Lin smirks at the question. "You'll be getting some of both. Things you like and will wear about and some that I like and will want you wear while here when you're staying in the house for awhile or on occasion when I want to see you in them. The things I'll want you to wear will mostly be for looking good though, not necessarily warm. That's why you'll only have to wear them when staying in the house when I'm here with you." He replies a bit absently while running his hand along Kuro's spine. Seeing Kuro's plate empty he raises an eyebrow. "Ready to go shopping then?"

Kuro was curious as to what kind of clothes Lin would want to see him in. He really wanted to ask but decided not to since he'd find out soon enough. His tail sways as he glanced up at the other. "Uh, yeah. I am ready to go shopping." he says with a smile. A small shiver flow through him as he felt Lin touch his spine. Kuro stands up to prepare for their adventure to the store.

Lin smirks at Kuro's excitement and leads the way into town. They stop at a 'pet shop' first to get Kuro a collar and leash just to be on the safe side before they go clothes shopping. "Alright then, that's done so we'll go get clothes now. I wanted to get the collar and leash first to make sure they'd let you in the stores." He comments while leading the way into a clothes store for pets. He motions for Kuro to look at the clothes. "We'll start with your choices first. Go ahead and start looking and see if you find anything you like."

Kuro follows Lin to the pet store. He frowns having the collar on. It felt weird since he's never had one on before. The leash was something new to him as well. He pokes and pulls at it for a while. Once in the clothing store, Kuro looks around. He couldn't decide what he wanted. His eyes narrow as he turn to Lin. "This is too much. I'm not sure what to pick. There's too many options." he says as his tail sways.

Lin blinks before smiling and pets Kuro's ears. "Let's just walk around and if you see something you like we'll stop to see if it's in your size for you to try on. Okay?" He stops petting Kuro to lead him to one side of the store so they can make their way from one side to the other as they look through the clothes. "Maybe we'll get you some toys to play with to for when I'm at work..." He muses thoughtfully as they start going through the clothes.

"Toys!? I love toys!! I would love to get some to play with." he says happily. His tail swaying happily as he follows Lin. Kuro looked around and pointed out two tops he liked. He then found a pair of pants. "Tada!! I found something. Look at them." he says holing up the items he picked out. Kuro now wants to see what Lin will pick out for him.

Lin smirks. "You do do you? That's good to hear. I'll give you all kinds of toys then." He chuckles while looking at the items. Giving them a nod of approval he gets a pair of short cotton shorts and two shirts. One is a slightly form-fitting tank and the other a large baggy long-sleeved shirt. "Here we go... These will work for sleeping in." The items he's really looking to get Kuro is at another type of store, but he may save that for future purchases.

"Okay sounds like fun." he says with a slight yawn. Kuro has never had to go through so much in one day. He tired himself out from all the feather chasing and now shopping to top it. "Uh, sir. Are we almost finished shopping? I am feeling a bit sleepy." he says rubbing his eyes. Kuro leans close to Lin as he was feeling sleep take over.