The Master finds a Pet w/StainedCrimson +18

azuneko

A neko forever straying the lonesome roads. It was a grey and rainy day when his endless days of loneliness was about to come to an end. A man find this neko and decides to take him home. At first what seemed to be a dream come true could turn out to actually be rotten to the core.

My Character

Name: Kuro Nekozawa

Pos: uke

Personality: loyal, soft spoken when in a crowd, highly independent

Bio: Kuro has been a stray for as long as he can remember. He's never tried to look for a home to call his own. His innocent appearance often gets him into unwanted troubles. He's slightly clumsy and great at cleaning.

Appearance:image_zps6824a9f6.jpg

------------------------

Kuro wanders the streets as he noticed it was going to rain. He didn't care too much for rainy days as most cats wouldn't. His eyes lower as he skips down an alley way. Lately he had been feeling a bit oddly. He wonders if he was getting sick or just hungry. It had been three days since his last meal. Kuro tends to get food from bystanders around where he roams. He called them regulars since it was often the same person.

Once finding a box that looked unbent; Kuro curled up beside it. He was too big to fit completely inside so just a part of him was covered by the cardboard. His caramel colored eyes slowly began to close as he was feeling sleepy. 'I feel warm... I wonder if I really am getting sick... Guess I'll find out in the morning. Kuro thinks as he was soon sound asleep.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• StainedCrimson

attachment.php?attachmentid=27356&d=1387089528 (I don't have an actual picture done of my oc so this is the closest I could find)

Name: Lin Hiroko

Pos: Seme

Personality: Seems friendly and cheerful but that's only his main public persona. He's actually more sadistic and harsh than his appearance would give one to believe.

Bio: Lin is a loner who's been out on his own for some time. His mother has been out of the picture for years and his dad kicked him out once he found out his son was gay. Typical but true. Lin found it more freeing however as it gave him the opportunity to experiment with his desires more freely and to let him find and keep a pet if he found one to his liking.

-----------------

Lin yawns as he walks home from work feeling tired and grumpy from the idiots and dealing with their crap. Deciding to cut through an alley to make a stop at a store to pick up food instead of cooking, he stumbles over something sticking out of a box that he'd gone to walk past. Growling he turns to kick or yell at whatever caused him to trip, but pauses when he sees the neko partially in the box. "Well now, what's this I've found? Hey there, you still alive?" He asks kneeling down to get a better look at the neko.

Kuro was sound asleep as he didn't really care to be awoken. He really wasn't feeling all too well either. As he was asleep he felt something bump into him. It had startled him a bit as he awoke slightly. His eyes glancing at the figure before him. "I'm sorry sir. Did I make you fall? I didn't mean to be in the way." he whispers as he looked at him. Kuro had to admit this man was really handsome. It amazed him that someone like this existed in the world and he's never seen him before.

"Hmm, perhaps you didn't mean to but you are. In the way that is since you don't fit all the way inside the box." Lin pauses and looks over the neko trying to see if maybe he's just a lost pet that already has an owner but doesn't see a collar or anything else marking him as an owned pet. "Are you lost or get separated from your owner?" He asks as a thought starts to form if the neko denies having a owner. The possibilities of what could happen almost cause him to smile but he forces himself to keep a look of slight concern and curiosity in place instead.

Kuro sits up as he looked at the box and then the man. He realized the box was not his size but that didn't phase him until now. "I don't have an owner. I haven't for as long as I can remember. I have always strayed this area for some time. Eventually I will roam somewhere new and stray there." he said as always kept such a routine. He would go from area to area never staying in the same area too long. It was his way of exploring as well as meeting new and kind people who would feed him.

Lin waves a finger at the neko. "That's not good you know. If you're caught you'll be taken to a pound or shelter to be caged until you get a owner or put down. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to have a warm home to go to everyday where you'd have a meal and someone to take care of you?" He frowns as notices the neko doesn't actually look all that well. "Speaking of taking care of something, are you sick? You seem a little flushed..." That just wouldn't do. This neko sounds about perfect for him. No owner, a stray that just wanders around, but he's sick which means he'd have to get him healthy before he could have his fun. Reaching in his hand goes to the neko's forehead to feel it and frowns even more when his suspicions of the neko being sick are confirmed.

"I avoid those types of people easily. Besides, I can only dream of such things. People always say, 'Its that filthy stray. Just give it something and it'll go away.' So I know its impossible to find a master. Though all those things sound lovely in just a fairy tale." he said as he heard the male's question about health. "I am not sick!! I am too smart to ever get sick." he said despite the truth written all over his face. Kuro frowns as he felt the touch of the male upon his forehead. "I am going to rest now. I am truly sorry for causing you trouble." he said softly turning to go back into his box.

"Now now... Not all people are like that. And who's to say a fairy tale can't come true hm?" Lucian lightly tugs on the neko's ear when it tries to turn away. "Oh no you don't. You're burning up. Come on. You can at least get dry and wait out the rain at my place. Maybe if you behave and be nice I'll even make you some soup." Smiling he grabs the neko's hand and starts to tug him along. "So, do you happen to have a name?" He asks to throw the neko off and distract him a little to try and make him more amiable in coming along.

Kuro mew when his ears are touched as he looked back at the male. "I am just a little warm. I will be fine sir." he said as he was suddenly whisked up and onto his feet. He could tell the other was physically stronger than him. He knew pulling away would only make him more tired and probably hurt. "Uh my name is Kuro. It has been my name for as long as I can remember. Why do you ask?"

"Well I can't just call you 'neko' can I? If you didn't have one I'd have to think up one for you. My name is Lin in case you were wondering." Lin gives Kuro a pleased smile and starts walking to his small home. It's not much, two bedrooms, one bath with a open kitchen and living room, but there's a basement and attic and it was cheap when he bought it. Ushering in Kuro he sends him to the bathroom. "Take of your clothes and I'll put them in the dryer while you dry off. I'll get you something to wear until then okay?" He hands Kuro a towel and goes to his bedroom and grabs a large shirt for the neko to wear.

Kuro was confused. This was te fist time anyone was seriously worried about him like this. He looked around the place and then back at Lin. Taking the towel he goes into the bathroom. Slowly removing his clothes, Kuro sneezes. He glanced in a mirror a bit surprised. He's never actually looked at himself before. "So this is what I look like. I never knew." he whispers as he dries his hair with the towel. His tail sways behind him as he couldn't stop looking at himself.

Lin sees Kuro staring at himself and smirks. So, the kitty likes to look at himself hm? That works for Lin since watching himself thrusting into the neko through a mirror is a tantalizing idea. Chuckling to himself as he imagines it, he steps into the bathroom and sets the large t-shirt on the counter. "This is the best I can offer you right now. Any bottoms I offer would just fall right off of you." He takes the wet clothes and goes to stick them in the washer first. Then he goes to the kitchen to make some soup and grilled cheese. Once the food is done he sets the food on a low oriental-style table. "Kuro, food is done."

Kuro jumped a bit upon seeing the other enter the bathroom. "Uh thank you sir. I'm not going to over stay my welcome. Once morning comes I'll leave okay." he said picking up te shirt. As he started to put it on something caught his attention. 'The scent on this shirt seems familiar... it's almost comforting and peaceful.' he thinks feeling a bit faint. His ears twitched upon hearing his name. He liked the sound of Lin saying his name.

"Don't feel like you have to rush out. It's just me here and I don't get many visitors." Lin smiles before he slips out of the bathroom. He finishes setting the table then gets the dishes put in the dishwasher while waiting for Kuro to come out and join him. Lin plans on luring Kuro staying with by being nice and warm initially then once registered as his owner he'll let his true nature come out. Chuckling to himself he settles down in his spot while keeping an eye out for Kuro.

Kuro inches out of the bathroom and looked at Lin. "Oh wow. That smells very delicious. I wouldn't have expected this. This is my first real meal is forever." he said trying not to cry. He felt so happy at the moment. "Sir you are very kind." he says as he sits down. Kuro's fever was getting to him. He looked at the food but made no attempts to eat. He closed his eyes as he was feeling dizzy.

"It's just some soup and a sandwich, nothing special." Lin chuckles before frowning seeing the other not eating despite being hungry. "Try to get a few mouthfuls of soup and then we'll get you to bed. You seem to be sicker than I thought." He goes over and picks up the spoon, dips it in the soup and holds it up to Kuro's lips. "Come on. Just a bite or two."

Kuro looked at Lin for a moment. He parts his lips to eat the soup on the spoon. "Oh it even tastes delicious. You are an amazing cook sir." he said softly. He focused on eating a few more bites. Though after about his tenth spoonful, Kuro was sound asleep. He purrs softly as he was curled up beside Lin. He had never felt so sick before and it bothered him. A small part of him was glad he was found by Lin.

Lin smirks as he gets the neko to eat the soup. Little does the neko realize how he's being tamed and brought in by Lin's actions. When Kuro is asleep Lin eats his own food before putting everything away. "So easy... And soon I'll have my very own pet to play with as I please..." He murmurs to himself while holding back a laugh. Easily he picks up the neko and carries him to his own bed as the second bedroom was made into more of a computer and home office room. After laying Kuro on the bed Lin trails his fingers over the exposed throat of the neko as he imagines a collar stating his claim over the other and immediately gets a little hard from it. Grinning he pulls back and goes about getting ready for bed himself before climbing into the bed to drift asleep anticipating the next day's attempts to tame and domesticate the little neko.

Morning couldn't arrive any sooner for Kuro. When it did he opened his eyes and looked about. He noticed he was in a bed. An actual bed with a pillow, sheet and a blanket. This surprised him more then the soup. He noticed he was feeling a lot better too. 'I guess I should thank Lin before just leaving... I also have to get my clothes back..' he thinks with a small frown. This really was a dream come true for him. Though it felt all too good to be true. "I bet he's an animal lover which is why he's being so kind to me. He wouldn't want someone like me as a pet." he whispers softly to himself. He sits there on the edge of the bed thinking.

Lin hears Kuro moving around and looks into the bedroom. He just started moving himself and so is just in sweatpants. "Ah, you're awake. Feeling up to some breakfast?" He asks while feeling pleased at the others quick recovery. If this progress keeps up then soon Lin might be able to talk the other into staying and being given over to his custody to do whatever he wanted with. "I have pancakes and bacon going right now if you feel well enough."

Kuro looked at Lin and smiled. "Breakfast...? I haven't had meals according to the times of day before. I suppose I can give it a try. Though right after I'm going to leave." he said as he rolls out of the bed. He landed upside down so te top he was wearing slid up. Now his lower half and chest was exposed. He hadn't any bottoms on. "Uh..! Sir your on the ceiling." he said finding that a bit funny. He smiled trying to roll over to sit up.

Lin raises an eyebrow. "Why do you have to leave so soon?" He blinks when Kuro falls out of bed before his eyes slide along the exposed flesh and a small smile appears out of both amusement and satisfaction of how the other looks. Raising an eyebrow he shakes his head. "While I have many skills I can claim, being able to be on my ceiling is not one of them." He has a faint smile before turning to leave the room. "Come on, let's eat."

"I have to leave. I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome here. Besides I'm feeling much better and there's no real reason to stay here. I'm sure your a busy person and I wouldn't want to cause trouble." he says as he turned over and sits upon the floor. Kuro smiled as he heard Lin say he's not able to stand on ceilings. His gaze lowers as he follows the other to go eat. Kuro really wasn't use to such treatment. It confused him and yet he was starting to enjoy it.

"If that were the case I'd tell you to leave and not feed you. Right now I'm still fairly new to the area so I don't have many friends or any family to visit. You're the first guest in my home actually." Lin informs Kuro with a smirk over his shoulder before motioning for the other to sit before settling down at the table. "So if you really don't want to stay here then know you can always come back here. I'll always welcome the company." He states while setting the rest of the food on the table before sitting down. He knows the best way to catch a cat is to let it come on its own, not to force it. So for now he'll back off but will keep enticing the other to return until he decides to stay.

Kuro was surprised by what he was being told. "Really!? Really, really!!? I can come back here if I want to?" he asked his ears twitching and his tail swaying with joy. That was enough to make him want to come back again. It was the first time anyone's ever gave him such a offer. Kuro couldn't be happier and it showed on his face. "You are a really kind sir. I will come back again real soon too. That is... uh, can I ask you something?" he said in a bit of a whisper. "Would you pet me if I come back?" he asked