The Master finds a Pet w/StainedCrimson +18

azuneko

Kuro smiled as he watched Lin leave the bathroom. His mind a bit on a ton of different things. He didn't know what awaited him once becoming Lin's pet. He never expected he'd want to stay with someone so eagerly. "I'll be a good pet so I don't hav to leave!" he says softly to himself. Kuro gets all cleaned up and climbs out the tub. He dries off with a nearby towel and then runs to the room to get his clothes. He enjoys running around naked since Lin's house was alway so warm. Once he was dressed, Kuro rushed out to the table. "Wow! That looks delicious!"

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• StainedCrimson

Lin smiles at Kuro. "I'm glad you approve. Now eat up. We have a long day today." He motions for the other to eat as he takes a bite for himself. Finishing up his portion of the food Lin starts to clean up the remnants from breakfast as Kuro eats before going to get dressed himself and ready to head out. Once done he goes to check on Kuro. "Alright, you ready to go?"

Kuro nods as he starts to eat. His eyes on the milk that wasn't far from his plate. He really wanted to just drink milk. Though he would feel bad that Lin cooked all this and he doesn't eat any. He focused on eating the food before going after the milk. Having a full tummy which is something he wasn't use to yet; Kuro looked at Lin. "I am finished and ready to go." he says purring happily.

Lin smiles and lightly tugs then rubs an ear. "Good. Let's get going then. We'll stop at the vet's to get you tags and a check-up before going to the law office to get the adoption work done." While the vet's could probably take care of it, the law office will make it concrete and official quicker. He quickly attaches the leash to Kuro's collar as they head out the door and leads the way to the vet's so Kuro can get looked over to make sure he's healthy and up-to-date on everything. Including a chip should he ever get lost or stolen. "They'll just look you over and give you a few shots to make sure you don't get sick or kill any illnesses you might be carrying alright? So behave yourself even if you don't like it and we'll get you a nice big glass of milk after okay?" Lin tells Kuro while rubbing an ear.

Kuro nods as he followed Lin. He stares at the leash the entire time as they head to the vet. He didn't understand the things that were considered keeping a pet but he stayed silent about it. His ears twitched as he heard shots. He got scared since it sounded painful. Though his fears were eased at the sound of getting milk. He smiled and purrs softly. "Can it be the flavored milk?" he asked excitedly

Lin glances at Kuro with a smirk. "If you're on your best behavior you can have flavored milk." He promises as they enter the clinic where people with their pets are waiting to be seen as well. Ignoring everyone else he goes up to the counter to talk with the attendant about getting Kuro seen to have a full check up and update his shots. He fills out the required paperwork handed to him and then hands it back. They're told to take a seat and someone will see them soon. Nodding Lin leads the way to some vacant seats.

Kuro looked at the other pets in the room. There were bunnies, puppies and even other nekos. He was surprised to see so many other types of pets all in one place. He sits beside Lin and glanced up at him. "Do I really need to take shots? I hear they hurt a lot and if you aren't in there with me I might cry." he says softly

Lin reaches over and pets Kuro's ears. "I'll be with you while you get them, don't worry. And some might hurt a little bit but it won't be much or for long. Most will only feel like a slight pinch." He soothes while rubbing the ear. After about ten minutes they get called over by a younger vet who's also fairly good looking. "Hello. You must be Lin and Kuro." He greets them with a smile to which Lin nods with a smile in return. "Yes, that's us." The doctor looks Lin over and motions towards a room with a clipboard while a hand goes to Lin's lower back as if to guide him. "Right into this room and we'll get started." He smiles while focusing on Lin more than Kuro.

Kuro looked at Lin and purrs having his ears touched. He liked the way Lin touches his ears. It was gentle and comforting. "I am glad you'll be with me. You make me feel so relaxed." he says as they were suddenly called up. Kuro noticed the vet seemed to be as nice as Lin. That made his feel much more at ease. He follows the other staying beside Lin. 'I wonder why he's fixated his gaze on Lin...' Kuro thinks as he noticed it more quickly

Lin notices it as well and inwardly twitches in annoyance but lets it slide for now. As they get settled in the room, with Kuro up on the metal table and Lin next to him. As the doctor starts to look Kuro over, lightly running his hands along Kuro's body to feel for any abnormalities as well as checking his teeth and ears, he starts to ready the different shots. As all of this is going on he explains what he's doing, but says it all to Lin and gives him a lot of smiles and subtle hints and compliments. Lin laughs when appropriate but isn't overly receptive to the doctor's blatant flirting. The doctor has Kuro lay on his stomach so he can give the shots in a place that will hurt a bit less (the back of the neck also being needed for the chip shot) and lightly brushes his hand against Lin's once he finishes giving the shots. "All done. Good job Kuro." The doctor smiles while addressing Kuro for the first time before facing Lin again and shakes his hand. "You've got a good pet Lin. However, perhaps we could get to know each other over drinks and dinner sometime?" He asks now actively asking the other out. Lin stares at the doctor a bit stunned by the other's persistence.

Kuro looked around the room not liking how cold it felt. He wanted to run away but it wasn't possible for that. He sits on the table nervous as ever. When he's asked to lay down, Kuro gets nervous. His ears and tail a bit still since he was too scared to move about. With his eyes closed tightly he endures each shot as they were administered. Kuro was more relieved once it was over. He was a bit happy as the doctor said he was a good boy. Assuming this was over; Kuro looks at Lin. Though the doctor's question left Kuro a bit confused.

Lin's hand tightens on Kuro's leash in annoyance even though his demeanor remains calm and even pleasant. "Thank you for the offer but I'm afraid I'll have to decline." He tugs his hand back and swiftly leads Kuro to the counter where he pays the bill then leaves. With a sigh of irritation and relief to be away, he leads Kuro to a small cafe. "Here we go... We can get you some milk and a treat here for behaving and doing so well." Lin smiles at the neko while reaching over to pet his ear.

Kuro glanced over at Lin. He wonders why the doctor had been staring so intensely at his owner. He never knew guys could ask other guys out before. As they left he looked at Lin curiously. Once in the cafe he was tempted to ask. "Uh can two guys really date one another?" he asked while being pet. He couldn't help but purr softly.

Lin raises an eyebrow a bit surprised by the question. "Of course they can. You haven't noticed all the men couples we've passed? There are also two women couples incase you were wondering." He comments continuing to pet the other before stopping so he could order himself a snack and coffee along with the chocolate milk and snack for Kuro. Once paid for and having received them, he takes them over to a small table to sit down.

"I have been focused on you the entire time so I haven't noticed. Though isn't it odd? I mean you can love that person but then wouldn't it be impossible to mate. I mean mating is between opposites unless I somehow learned that wrong. Will you teach me things I don't know or understand?" he asked as they took a seat. Kuro felt a bit confused. He was now questioning some of the things he learned as a stray.

Lin jolts a bit in surprise at his good fortune. Kuro is literally asking Lin to teach him about sex with the same gender. Slowly he smiles at Kuro. "It's not impossible though children, unless adopted, aren't possible. However, I can teach and show you how two men 'mate' with each other if you like." He offers resting his cheek in his palm with a small smile.

Kuro's eyes widen a bit. "Really!? You'd really show me something new!? I'm so excited I can't wait. Thank you so much." he says just thinking it as a normal learning experience. He was clearly naive about what Lin was actually planning to do. It was appearant Kuro could easily be taken advantage of. One could count them self lucky in finding such a rarity. Kuro drinks his chocolate milk happily. He was excited about being able to learn something new. 'I am so glad Lin is my owner... He's so smart and kind...' he thinks to himself.

Lin just can't believe his good luck and so pushes Kuro a little to test just how naive and willing he is to do this. "I do have to warn you Kuro, it's not easy at first. It can get rough and hurt a little until you're used to it. Think you'll be able to keep to push through and stick to it?" He asks while finishing his snack and leans back to finish his drink.

Kuro stares at Lin. He had no clue what he was talking about. "I really want to learn tons of new things. If you don't mind teaching me.... I will do my very best to handle everything you teach. After all I am your pet and in order to be a good boy I have to listen very carefully to what you tell me to do." he says drinking the last of the milk. "Plus being a good boy means yummy milk for me!" he says overjoyed.

Lin gives Kuro a pleased smile. "That's very true. And if you're extra good I'll even give you fish." He chuckles thinking of another word 'milk' can refer to. "I may even introduce you to my own special 'milk' but I've heard that kind of milk is a bit of an... acquired taste." He muses to himself thinking of the other swallowing his cum. Once the other finishes he stands up. "Alright. Let's go to the lawyer's office now so we can finish up the adoption and then we'll get you a few toys before heading home for dinner."

Kuro's ears perk up. "A special milk? I want to try it! Please can I? I promise I'll be a really good boy." he says excited to know what it was and how it tasted. His eyes gleamed with joy as he finished his snack soon after the milk. The thought of yummy fish, flavored milks and even a special kind of milk had Kuro lost in thought. He never knew being someone's pet could have such rewards. He follows Lin out the cafe and towards the lawyer's office. "If only I had known being a pet was so exciting. I would have gotten an owner years ago." he says softly. Kuro would have picked anyone if he had known this before. Lucky for Lin; no one had noticed how innocently naive Kuro was.

Lin glances over at Kuro and smirks. "Oh yes. All men have a special kind of milk and each one is different. But it's only to be shared with those that are really special to them. So I can only let you try it if you're good and stay with me okay? Since if I let you have some it means you're special." Hook, line and sucker. He knows he has the other now. "It's not certain you'll like it at first but the taste will grow on you the more you get used to it." Lin says to encourage Kuro to want to keep trying it even if he doesn't like it at first by making it sound out to be a really special 'gift'. As they enter the building to meet with Lin's lawyer he grins at Kuro. "Once we get home if you want to try it I'll let you, so long as you understand what that means."

Kuro was thinking in his mind about the special milk. He tried to imagine it and he got breast milk. That caused him to look in his shirt at his chest. "So girls aren't the only ones. That makes perfect sense." he mutters to himself. "I will like it since its you giving it to me." he says with a smile. Kuro looked at the lawyer and smiles. He didn't seem anything like the vet they met before. That guy had given Kuro the creeps. His ears twitch when he hear's Lin. "When we get home..? I understand what it means. I am special and will always stay with you." Kuro says wondering if he was correct.

Lin nods and pets Kuro's ear pleased with the response. "That's right. Good boy Kuro." He murrs pleased before facing the lawyer. The two nod and set about talking about the premises of the adoption and conditions. A lot of legal jargon is used and by the time they're done the document is ironclad and resolute. Once Kuro signs, barring death or Lin deciding he no longer wants him, Kuro is forever Lin's property. Lin signs the document then turns to Kuro. "Do you know how to sign your name Kuro or do you want to just do a finger print?" He asks

Kuro plays with his tail while Lin takes with the lawyer. He was pumped up with enough joy to last him a lifetime. As he thinks more on the special milk; his gaze drifts to Lin. "Sign my name? Fingerprint? I can't do either. I don't know how." he says cluelessly. He had heard of a signature before. Though he wasn't good at writing his name. He only knew it. He's never tried to write until now