Law and Order: Forbidden Intent ((RP with Akira_Skye))

vadess40

Michael sighed as they both got in his car. "I divorced a month ago... My life had not said she loved me for over 2 years prior to that. I... To have someone say those words to me so fast and with such sincerity. What can I say? You might be the first person to see who's behind the district attorney."

Michael knew that he was being dumb, he could easily get fired and arrested for this. However, at the same time, Cedric is here and loving him. Michael decided it was worth the risk. He'll find a way to overcome the challenges. He says to Cedric as they were driving to his house, "We'll find a way, Cedric. Don't worry. Let's get you some place warm."

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

• Akira_Skye

Cedric simply shook his head. "I can't just bring myself to not say how I feel. I just needed to Mike. I love you. I really do. Please believe me... But I hope I can help you still..." Cedric sighed. How could he have been so stupid? Opening his heart like this?

He shook his head again and looked at Michael. "Please Mike, I promise we'll make it work. You have my word! Just please don't leave me."

Michael nods at Cedric as he pulls up to the house. He says, "I do not plan to go anywhere. You need sleep... we need sleep."

He leads Cedric into the main area, and quickly locks the door. He closes any open blinds before turning on a light. He thinks about where Cedric could stay. He's not sure he's ready to share a bed with the young man, but when he saw how he was still shivering... "Cedric, I'll give you a choice. I do have a guest bedroom. I can make the bed up for you and you stay there... Or if you wish to get warmed up much faster, you can stay with me in my room. HOWEVER, if you stay in my room, we can sleep but not more than that. I'm not ready for more than that."

Cedric looked at Michael and thought his options over carefully. He then shook his head as if he made his decision. He looked up at the man he loved and smiled sweetly and innocently as he spoke out: "I want to sleep with the man I love. Not only could we both use the heat. I think it'll bring us closer together." He closed his eyes and kissed Michael gently on his lips. "After all I think we need to be together for a while before we even THINK about having sex."

Michael kissed back: Cedric's kisses were certainly sizing. It's amazing he's here after the two of them have been at odds for so long. Michael pulled away and removed his winter coat, and his suits outer jacket. "Alright, let's head on up."

Cedric knew that they had once been enemies; that didn't change how he saw Michael though. Regardless of how they once were: Cedric knew that they would make it work somehow. He smiled as he followed Michael upstairs.

1-Cross-Rd-Bedford-575.jpg

Michaels house was big. He and his wife initially bought it with the plan to have many children, and be permanently settled. Cedric would notice one of the rooms was almost set up to his a baby. But now it was a home of broken dreams, and unfulfilled vows. No wonder Michael wanted to leave it.

In the bedroom, Michael had a bed clearly designed for two. He simply was not ready to move on in terms of changing furniture. Instead, to his embarrassment, the other side of it was buried underneath papers and folders of old and current cases. Being too absorbed in work is how Michael lost his marriage... And he supposed he preferred to sick with work then let his loneliness sink in.

He sighed and said, "I'm sorry," as he quickly moved to clean the bed off. "I haven't had a guest in a while about other reasons this house is a bit messy. No point in keeping it looking entirely decent for someone who walked or the door with some of her belongings while I was at court one day, with a note on the fridge that said not to bother coming after her."

Cedric simply wandered around a little before actually going into the room. It was giant compared to anything he had seen and stayed in. He liked seeing how other people lived and then he had a though. What if he could convince Michael to bury the old memories here and start fresh with Cedric?

Yeah right. As if Michael would ever go for that. Cedric could tell that he wasn't one to change his mind once it's been made up. And Michael seemed dead set on leaving.

"Huh? Oh no that's fine. And I totally understand. I guess if someone left me without warning I wouldn't wanna stay either. But..." And then his voice trailed off into silence.

Michael turned around as he unbuttoned his shirt. "But what? I am open to suggestions." He smiles and says humorously: "I'll even give a penny for your thoughts."

Cedric kind of nervously fidgeted around for a moment before he spoke. "I was thinking what if you bury the old and start new with me? I mean... It's not ideal but I think we can make it work..."

Michael was shocked, and I mean SHOCKED! AFter all, Cedric has only known the man for not even a few hours, and he's ready to move in? Certainly not the attitude he saw around the courts. The idea was so inviting, bewildering, and terrifying at the same time. Michel didn't know what to say. He just said, "I... Well... Maybe... you...?"

Finally he settled on, "You'd be willing to move right on in with someone you barely know?"

Cedric wasn't even sure what he was saying at this point! What the hell was going on inside his mind!? Was he high or something!? "Y-yes... I am. I mean... I confessed how I feel to you. And I really do Mike. I love you with all of me."

Michael replied, "Cedric... I'll think about it I suppose. At the same time, you've had a long time and we're both tired. These thoughts are best saved til the morning. I have my own bathroom attached to this room. It's behind you to your left slightly. Let's freshen up and then warm way other up under the covers? It'll be more pleasant than standing and talking."

Cedric simply continued to stand lost in his own mind. How? How could he have let someone so close to him so quickly? It's not like they're going to wed on the morrow. And alas, it's how he worked. He hoped for the best for both of them. Even if Cedric knew that wasn't with him then he would be happy for Michael.

Then reality came crashing down on him and he nodded his head. "Yes. Shall we bathe together? Or is that too soon?"

Michael thought for a moment. Bathing together? It's been so long since he last shared a bath with someone... Would it hurt? Well, he is already in hot water already, why stop there?

He then walked to the bathroom, and beckoned Cedric to follow. "Never hurt to live a little. I haven't had a bath in so long... be nice to bathe with someone for a change instead of simply taking a shower. Do you like putting anything in a bath? My wife left all her fancy stuff."

Cedric had never taken anything besides showers since he could walk and talk on his own. And he didn't mind them. But every now and then he just wanted to take a bath. And now that he had someone to bathe with it would be nice.

Cedric followed upon Michael's beckoning and smiled warmly. "Let's have a nice bubble bath. Nothing too sweet and nothing too potent. But I think you can find something.~"

"Hmmmm..." he thinks as Michael rummages through the belongings. He eventually found a nicely scented bubble bath mixture. He then gets up and hands it to Cedric. He says simply, "Prepare the bath, and I'll prepare myself... After all, this is one of my better suits. I don't want to get it wet."

Cedric stood there for a moment as everything started to hit him. He needed to gather his things at once. And that meant EVERYTHING. But then he noticed the bubble bath mix and started a bath as Michael requested. Cedric wondered what kind of body this man had. "O-okay..." And just how big he was. Not of course for immediate purposes. But because he just wanted to know.

Michael came back wrapped in a simple robe. He smelled the bath and smiled, it was perfect! However... Cedric did not seem so perfect. Although Michael couldn't pinpoint, he did detect some tension coming from the other man. He looked at the man and said, "Is... everything all right, Cedric? "

He approached the young man calmly. "If... if this is becoming too much for you, we can forget about a bath and just go to sleep. Not the end of the world if we don't take steps further in our relationship."

Michael was then worried slightly: What if he was right, and Cedric was just using romance in order to get inside Michael in order to manipulate? He didn't want to believe that, not after their evening together, but the fear could not help but be at the back of his mind. He tried to keep it quiet as he looked at Cedric with concern.

While Michael was gone Cedric decided to strip himself of his clothes. And underneath them was a gorgeous body. He never tried to hide it and he knew how other people saw his body. But then Michael came back. "No. I want to take a bath with you. I've already drawn it up though. It would be a shame to not take one with you baby." Cedric smiled and hugged Michael tightly.

Michael nodded slowly before taking in Cedric's looks: he was beautiful! His shape, form, perfectly timed muscles, his size... Michael whispered slowly, "You're beautiful... It makes me a bit nervous to be next to you. But if it means being closer to the one I think I'm falling in love with..."

Michael slipped off his robe while Cedric's arms were still wrapped around him. Though had some muscle, he was quite slender. Only marks worthwhile were two scars on his right breast: remnants of bullet holes. Michael looked away a said in a quiet voice, "One time I choose to join police in during a search warrant, I get shot twice. Almost didn't make it..."

Michael rubs a hand down Cedric's back: the other man's skin was smooth and enjoyable to touch. Cedric would probably notice that Michael pulled him against him a bit more. "So," he said with a smile, "bath time?"

Cedric looked up and all around Michael. Drinking in every last detail of his body. His light toned body and even the scars. He figured that he was still sensitive about them and needed to be careful around that area.

Cedric smiled and looked up at Michael. "I'm hardly the definition of something gorgeous here Mike. Promise." Truth is he was covered in scars. Knife fights mostly... But they didn't mean anything to him.

"Huh? Oh yeah!" Cedric smiled wide and slowly stepped into the hot water. He seemed to almost melt and become one with the water.

Michael slipped underneath the water across from Cedric. It was warm and smelled nice..

But not warm enough. Michael felt a surge of coldness, and a bit of desire, and crawled to Cedric and wrapped his arms around the man's waist underneath the water. He tested his head and against Cedric's chest. Michael whispers softly, "Thank you for everything tonight, Cedric. You're making me feel so human again."

He looked up at Cedric directly in the eye and said simply, "I love you," before leaning up to kiss Cedric deeply this time.