Law and Order: Forbidden Intent ((RP with Akira_Skye))

vadess40

Cedric's smile lit up when he saw Michael. He then shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. But whatever we do is fine by me as long as you're with me."

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

• Akira_Skye

Cedric kind of looked around nervously and then chuckled a little. "Uh... I didn't. I ran here like a bat outta hell to be honest. And well, the judge is being a moron, and from what I understand you weren't actually doing anything WRONG... And I love you. I would be dead rather than have you in jail."

Michael sighs in agreement. "Well, lawyer and I will just have to figure something out, won't we? You have change? We can take the subway back to my place."

Cedric looked around and then turned his pockets inside out. And he had money. But nowhere near enough for a subway. "Sorry... I guess I wasn't thinking right..." He had the forethought to bring a checkbook, but not enough to bring cash...