Law and Order: Forbidden Intent ((RP with Akira_Skye))

vadess40

Cedric was to be a little late; only for the reason of that the name of the restaurant where they would dine never made its way to his mind. Well, that and he wanted to look his best for the supposed date. But eventually, Cedric stumbled upon the restaurant and saw Michael. He soon ran up to the man and smiled. "Hiya Mike!" His voice seemed chipper and pleasant on the outside. But he then pulled closer and whispered in a smart tone: "What the Hell? It's not even that I want you. Why'd you go out of your way to make sure of that?" His tone was very sharp and to the point.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

• Akira_Skye

Mike then pushed him away and sighed, "THis was a bad idea... Cedric, go play these games with someone else."

He then turns and heads towards his car as fast as his legs can carry him without attracting attention.

Cedric was shocked. He was so sure that the prosecutor who lived alone would have been easy prey. "Hold up. I'm not playing games. I really do want you Mike. More than you could ever know actually."

Cedric then ran to catch up with Michael and then hugged him. Something that Cedric promised he would never do: he did.

Mike stiffens in Cedric's arms. He said in a hushed voice, "Cedric... you... I... You want me? As in want me, want me? Do you know who you're talking to? Who you're... Cedric, we're enemies technically. I'm am prosecutor, you're the one getting prosecuted. It's as simple as that. Don't think I"m assuming you came all the way out for a romantic evening. More like you came out here to romance me into giving you a break. Well, it AINT happening."

He throws the man's arms off and then simply walks to the restaurant. "Might as well eat here anyway,now that I've come all the way out here. If you want to join me, fine. But we go inside, eat our dinner, and then part ways! No lovey dovey, no nothing! It'll be amazing if I'm interested in talking with you about the weather."

Cedric simply nodded his head and tried to nibble a little on the collared neck before him. But the efforts yielded nothing. "Yes Mike, I do want you. I mean want you, want you." Cedric then frowned at the accusation. "Look! I can't help myself sometimes. And I know that I'll try and hold myself back. But with you I can't. I just can't."

Cedric followed quickly after the handsome prosecutor. "Look. I just wanna eat with you like it's a date. Like I said it was. Er, basically said it was..." Cedric then looked to the ground. And in that one moment: he looked so weak and vulnerable.

Michael turned for a moment and sighed. Well... he sounds sincere. He replies, "Well, come on then. No point in standing out here in November, you'll catch a cold."

Michael then, perhaps without thinking, wraps an arm around the man and guides him into the restaurant. He asks for a table for two and then orders coffee. Michael could be a bit of a coffee addict on good and bad days. He flips through the menu before commenting, "You know, one of my favourite things to get at this restaurant is a chicken club sandwiches. My wife never understood it."

Cedric simply frowned and continued to until he heard Michael's statement. It did cheer Cedric up a little to hear Michael say such a thing. And without so much as a second thought: Cedric reciprocated Michael's action.

Upon entering: Cedric noticed a table and smiled warmly at the fact that it was for two. But what made him feel off guard was when Michael brought up his wife. He then frowned a little. "I see... So you're married?"

Michael shook his head. "More like I was. We... divorced a year ago. Hence why I'm in the preparations to put my house up for sale. Living in that big place a lone gets very lonely at times. So, I'm looking around for apartments in the downtown area close to my office."

Michael smiles at Cedric before looking down at the menu. He knows that he might have just revealed too much about himself. Yet, he shrugged it off. No point in not enjoying the dinner, regardless of who he's with.

Cedric's face lit up a small amount upon hearing that Michael was divorced. "Oh, I'm sorry Mike. I had no idea..." Cedric tried to look sad, but he couldn't hide it that well. He really did try. Then a thought struck him. "Hey, I know some places close to your office. I'll see about maybe getting you into a place like that. Sound good?"

Cedric wasn't entirely sure of what he was saying or doing by offering to help Michael find a place to live. But he just wanted to help. To find a place for him to belong maybe?

Michael liked that idea. He certainly could use some help finding a good place, and moving. So many memories are in his current dwelling place, some good and some bad, so it was hard to part from it. But then he remembered that Cedric and him were still divided by there career paths. This made Michael a bit sad, as he must admit he was becoming slightly drawn to the young man, a young man who was giving him the most attention he's had in over a month that had nothing to do with work.

Finally Michael sighed and looked away. "I would love that, Cedric. I mean that sincerely. Unfortunately... Well, I guess you know what the unfortunately is. Though I am a bit regretting it's there."

Michael shakes his head before leaning back and relaxing. "So... have you always lived in New York?"

Cedric only suggested it because of the fact that it was something he thought he could actually help with. But he noticed Michael's eyes go right down into a thought process. Yes, their career paths differed greatly, but it wasn't anything that Cedric couldn't try and overcome. At least he wanted to try. He wanted to try and head in the right direction with his life. It was only going down: and fast. He needed it to stop.

He heard Michael's words and nodded his head. "I do know what it is Mike. And dammit! I can't say I care!" Cedric then calmed himself down quickly and looked Michael in the eye. "I'm sorry. I just don't care Mike. I have started to fall for you. And I really have. Which is why if I'm found acquitted I'll turn over a new leaf. I swear this time! I'm not playing!"

Cedric then leaned in and kissed Michael gently on the lips. "I don't know when it started. I just know it did. I really do promise to turn legit. I can help with future cases and everything!"

Michael stiffed at the kiss before pressing back a little. He then sits back and stares at Cedric, "I don't understand. I'm the one who got the warrant to put you behind bars. Why fall for me?"

He takes a deep breath and then says, "Cedric... You've done a lot of shit. I don't know if I can simply release you. But I may be able to reach something... If my career lets me have any say after tonight."

He sighs and says, "But... if you were really are willing to try, I'm willing to work with and for you."

Cedric felt Michael stiffen and press into the kiss a little. He paid it no mind and drew back quickly. "I know you are. And it's just... I can't help it. I mean we've 'known' each other how long? But we never really knew each other. And yeah, born and raised in the seedy side of New York. My dad finally got out. I wanna be like him now."

Cedric simply sighed and looked at Michael. "No one has to know about this between us. Okay? So you can still work on this case and hopefully get me like five months in jail."

Cedric then smiled and looked to Michael. "R-really? How can I help ya then?"

Michael reached over absentmindedly cups Cedric's cheek. "Well... one thing we can do is you agree to help apprehend other gang leaders perhaps, you can make that your job within prison or something like that. I could forward the paperwork for it."

He thinks for a moment and then asks, "If you can help me with that, I would give you the lesser sentence... Perhaps give you a place in the romantic part of my life. Though I don't know it is you fell for me. I don't exactly see myself as loveable right now."

Cedric widened his eyes as Michael cupped the gang leader's cheek. "Right. I know I can help you catch them! And I'm more than happy to help even if I go to jail." Cedric simply smiled and looked to Michael.

He then grimly nodded his head. "I understand. I am more than willing to help. And I will need a place to stay an all... I don't think my pops would take me in either..."

Michael looks up and Cedric and asks, "I'm curious... Why did you get into gang stuff? And what is it about me that could be convincing you to leave it all behind?"

Cedric sighed and looked at Michael. "I didn't choose this life. I was born into it. And day in and out my dad trained me in the ways of leading them. How to be feared and respected by all... Ha... I never wanted this life." Cedric sighed and looked at Michael. "What made you choose prosecution?"

Cedric sighed and looked at Michael. "I didn't choose this life. I was born into it. And day in and out my dad trained me in the ways of leading them. How to be feared and respected by all... Ha... I never wanted this life. As for giving it up... I'm doing it for me and for you. I really have fallen in love with you." Cedric sighed and looked at Michael. "What made you choose prosecution?"

Michael replied, "I wanted to fight for justice, and make the world a better place. So far, I've been quite successful. Though I made the mistake of letting my personal life fall through the cracks."

Michael sighed sadly, and shook his head. "Face it, I deserved to have my wife leave me. After all, any be with a guy who seems to always have more time for work for his spouse? Too bad I didn't realize my error sooner."

Michael replied, "I wanted to fight for justice, and make the world a better place. So far, I've been quite successful. Though I made the mistake of letting my personal life fall through the cracks."

Michael sighed sadly, and shook his head. "Face it, I deserved to have my wife leave me. After all, why be with a guy who seems to always have more time for work for his spouse? Too bad I didn't realize my error sooner. I hope this information about how my marriage ended doesn't turn you off, as I can try to change but the realities of my job won't."

• 8 months later...

Cedric looked at Michael with a little bit of concern. "I was brought up to deal justice in my own way... That's why my pops said to never get in a fight with the law." Cedric sighed slightly and then looked down at his feet.

"Nah, you didn't deserve to have her leave you. After all, once I turn over I'm yours Mike. I would never leave you at all. I dunno what I'd do without you to be honest... Hah... Listen to me, rambling like a spoiled child."

((I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!))

Michael sighs. He answers simply, "Wait till you get to know me. You might decide to pick someone else. After all, she left me for a reason. Seems to be what happens when I let justice get between myself and real life."

- - - Updated - - -

Michael sighs. He answers simply, "Wait till you get to know me. You might decide to pick someone else. After all, she left me for a reason. Seems to be what happens when I let justice get between myself and real life."

Cedric then did the unthinkable. To himself and more than likely to the prosecutor sitting across from him. Cedric suddenly stood up and kissed Michael deeply. When he drew back his hard eyes seemed to soften and he smiled warmly and gently. "That kiss is my promise to you Mike. That I will never leave you."