Getting Lost with You

Zombie_In_A_Box

"Reminding you that I'm not used to being around guys in this way." Kohki reminded Jathan of his inexperience with relationships with men. Had the man forgotten already? Kohki was a little unsure if he even told the man that fact. "Sorry. I just find it hard to accept when I need help."

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Jathan shook his head and chukled. "There's a first for everything~" He smiled and pulled the brunette close for a soft kiss. "You'll get used to this~ I can make sure to be extra kind when I'm with you~ You won't have to fear me or my actions then, mm~?" The blonde grinned and wrapped both hands around the other's waist. "Oh, and I'll go and take my glasses before we go visit that place, kay~?

"All right." Kohki said, putting the rest of his clothes on, even while in Jathan's arms. He felt a little safer now that the blond man promised to be nice. Although, he couldn't help but think about what Jathan's definition of nice was.

"When should we leave?" Kohki asked.

Jathan smiled and pulled back to put on his clothes. While he was slipping into his jeans, the blonde glanced at the other. "As soon as we're dressed and ready~" He smiled softly and pulled on a shirt, then took Kohki's hand. "Do you need to take anything?" He asked softly and grabbed his watch from the table.

"Depends on how long we're staying there." Kohki said, stretching his limbs. "I have a little backpack that has my laptop and stuff in it."

Kohki was kind of excited to see where Jathan was going to take him.

Being a complete foreigner has its perks if you know the right people, I guess. he thought.

Jathan smiled softly and nodded. “You can take it and I'll go make some sandwiches in case we get hungry~“ The blonde grinned and looked around. “Any allergies or things you don't like?“ He asked and ran a hand through his hair. They were still slightly messy from being in bed...

"I'm allergy-free... Thank god." Kohki said, grabbing his bag. He looked at his own hair in a reflective surface and saw that it was slightly messy. Jathan definitely listened to his wonderfully dirty command last night~

Jathan grinned and softly pecked the other's lips before pulling away. "Now you just gather everything you need and I'll go prepare the snacks~" The blonde said before waking off to the kitchen. Once there, he started making the sandwiches with cheese, some with ham, a few with peanut butter and jam. After they were done, Jathan boiled up the water for some tea.

Kohki grabbed his bag and hoisted it over his back, which felt much better from Jathan massaging him.

My back... It doesn't hurt anymore. Damn, he's good. Kohki smiled. He went to the kitchen, where Jathan was making stuff for their trip. He had a few changes of clothes in his backpack in case he needed them for some reason.

"I'm ready." he said.

Jathan packed the sandwiches and poured the tea into a thermos. He went off to the living room to grab his bag and packed the food there. When Kohki came back, the blonde smiled and pulled the other close by his waist. “If you say so~“ He grinned before catching the other's lips into a kiss. Kohki's lips just seemed too tempting...

Kohki wrapped his arms around Jathan and leaned into the kiss, pulling away after a minute.

"Oi, don't get too excited. We have a place to visit. Once we're there, we can have all the fun we want." Kohki grinned. "Lead the way."

Jathan chuckled and grinned, nodding. "Whatever you say, hun~" The blonde purred out before taking the other's hand into his own. He then started walking towards the entrance room to put on his shoes. "I can't wait to get back my glasses..." The taller male muttered out as he ran a hand through his hair.

"You prefer glasses?" Kohki asked. "Well... I guess I can't blame you. I think glasses make anyone look smarter and guys better-looking. I definitely see you as a glasses guy."

Kohki imagined what Jathan would look like with his glasses and smiled a little.

"I recently got laser eye surgery, so my vision is perfect." Kohki said. "It felt weird being drugged up for it. I thought they gave me acid instead of anesthesia and I was tripping instead of knocked out."

Jathan chuckled and shook his head. "I prefer glasses because they're simply more comfortable~" He said before walking out of the house. Kohki's hand was still in his own, and using it, the blonde pulled the other closer to himself. Kohki's story made Jathan laugh softly and he looked at the smaller. "That sounds reaaaal fun~ I don't think I'll ever get a surgery... Honestly, the idea scares me a bit~" The blonde chuckled as he turned to the city.

Kohki remained close to Jathan, blushing all the way. He still asked himself if he was falling for the blond man, but was feeling more comfortable with his presence.

"When are your glasses supposed to be done?" Kohki asked.

"They were done yesterday's evening, but we were both a little busy, don't you agree~?" The blonde answered with a grin. Once Jathan glanced at the other and saw the blush, he chuckled lightly and gently slid one hand around his waist. He enjoyed being like this with someone...

Kohki's face was bright red. They were busy indeed... Just with things that Kohki wouldn't want anyone but Jathan to know about.

"Yeah, we certainly were, weren't we?" He winked at Jathan not so subtly. "So is this place of yours is in the country or city?"

The blonde grinned widely and leaned down to softly peck Kohki's lips, absolutely not caring about the people around them. When he heard the other's question, Jathan smiled and shook his head. "I want to make it a surprise~" He chuckled as he pulled the smaller close while they were passing through a crowd.

Kohki remained close to Jathan as they walked. The blush on his face was faint and not noticeable to most people, but he was almost certain that Jathan would notice. The same questions about his feelings for the blond man coursed through his head. He shook them away, realizing that he'd only be with Jathan for a month or so, and having feelings would just make leaving harder for him.

As the two of them kept walking, Jathan lightly bit his lip. “Kohki, how long are you planning on staying here again?“ He asked while turning towards a glasses shop. As he entered through the door, he smiled to the girl behind the counter and tokdher his name, last name and his order. Then he turned back to the brunette, awaiting for his answer.

"Around a month, depending on things at home." Kohki said. "I live near the water, so typhoons are frequent. If my house is gone by the time I'm supposed to leave, I might just stay here until I can find a house here."

But I actually kinda want my house to be destroyed so I can stay with you. Kohki thought. He'd never admit his thoughts aloud, but he was actually hoping his house would not stand the typhoons so he could be with the blond man. This vacation would never leave him completely satisfied, would it?

Jathan smiled and nodded. "I see~" He softly pecked the other's lips while looking straight into Kohki's eyes. "We better use our time as well as possible then~" The man grinned as he glanced at the woman who had brought his glasses. "Oh, thank you." He said as he took the glasses and quickly put them on. "Oh, the pleasure of seeing again..." He muttered out and streched while looking around.

Kohki looked at Jathan for a moment, observing how he looked with his glasses. He blushed a little since he thought Jathan looked considerably hotter with his glasses on.

"S-so... We going soon?" he asked, trying to remain calm.

"Mm~? You sure that's all you want, hun? You're blushing~" Jathan grinned while grabbing the other's hand to walk out of the shop. "You know, just tell me and we can go back home~ We could... Spend some time with each other before going there~" The blonde said with a chuckle and looked at Kohki.

"Let's go there first." Kohki said. "I can wait, you know."

Damn that guy and his mind always going down the gutter... I just thought he looked nice in his glasses! Kohki thought.

"You know, the reason I blushed was that I thought you looked good in your glasses..." Kohki said.