Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

He giggled and turned, wrapping his arms around Cage's neck and kissed him.

"I'm kidding! I forgive you, I can't stay mad at you. So how about, for messing with you, I give YOU a massage?"

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

Cage was a little surprised. He shook his head, realizing he was tricked by his love. A small smile on his lips.

"That was cruel~ "

He said kissing Nissa softly before nodding.

"I'd like a massage from the very best fairy in the world... any ideas who that is?"

He teased climbing off of Nissa as he laid himself down on the couch.

"I'd like a massage from the very best fairy in the world... any ideas who that is?"

And the faerie didn't get the tease, "Who?" Nissa shifted, looking at him, "Lay on your stomach silly, not your back."

Cage roles his eyes.

"Its you.."

He pulled the other down into a quick kiss before laying on his stomach.

" Nissa... I want to know small things about you. Like. Your favorite color. Or what makes you laugh or cry. Your favorite movie.... things like that..."

"Its you..."

Nissa blushed bright, smooching Cage quick, "Oh..."

" Nissa... I want to know small things about you. Like. Your favorite color. Or what makes you laugh or cry. Your favorite movie.... things like that..."

"Well.... I love the color green, not the dark, or the neon, but grassy green. I think its pretty. I love sweet gestures, big things are to much, but the small things like... the little i love you's or... small gestures you know? I like those. Big things make me uncomfortable. I have no clue what a... movie... is... Okay, keep going with questions."

"Then i should take you to the movies some time."

He smiled to himself thinking.

"What do you useully think about in gerneral, whats your favorite animal, food... sound... word."

He laughed at his rather stupid queshions but he still wanted to know...

"Am i always on your mind?"

"What do you useully think about in gerneral, whats your favorite animal, food... sound... word."

"Depends on the moment, cats try to eat me so... bunnies, pomegranates, hums from a hummingbird, and not sure about word..." The faerie started to rub across Cage' shoulders, soft and slow.

"Am i always on your mind?"

Nissa paused, then smiled, continuing on. "Yes, always."

Cage smiled hearing that And closed his eyes relaxing... the fairy's fingers felt fantastic on his back...which had a few kincks in it..

He smiled, using his palms over the hard muscle. Then Nissa used his fingers to slowly go down Cage's spine, rubbing in a circular motion all the way down.

Cage bit his lip as he slowly took off his shirt... revealing his sexy body...he was tan...playing soccer helped him out with that..

The smaller other moaned at the sight, moving up to sit on Cage's lower back, rubbing his shoulders again. However, the human could feel Nissa's bare ass on his skin, since he wore nothing under Cage's shirt.

(G2g)

Cage tensed. He was less relaxed and more turned on now.

The other felt so good,.. he was momemts away from taking Nissa right then and there...

The faerie felt skin on skin, not the arousal Cage felt because of his adorable dress up and ass against his bare back. Nissa yawned slightly and stretched , body quivering on top of Cage as he stretched.

Cage bit his lip.

"H-hey Nissa you seem tired. You don't need to keep messaging me, thanks for that. You can get off me now"

He looked away. Awww Nissa was so FREAKING CUTE!!!

"H-hey Nissa you seem tired. You don't need to keep messaging me, thanks for that. You can get off me now"

"I slept all day... I wont get lazy now." He smiled, stretched on Cage's body, laying on him without weight, shirt moving up slightly and the human felt everything on his back. Nissa let his arms go past Cage's head to dangle them off teh arm of the couch, snuggling right into his flesh and muscle. The shirt he wore was thing, so Cage could feel the faerie's little nipples.

Cage squeezed his hands into fists... slowly reaching his breaking point.

"N-Nissa...c-come on I'm not a pillow.."

He protested.

"N-Nissa...c-come on I'm not a pillow.."

"You are too," He whined, smiling, cuddling, a teasing sound in his voice, "My sexy, muscly, warm pillow!"

Thats it! He couldn't take it. He quickly turned over. Now laying on his back. He pulled the other down into a passionate kiss. His free hand sliding up the fairy's thigh, In a gentle manner as it reached the inside of the shirt. And the tip of his finger rubbed the tip of the Nissa's length. Cage couldn't help but add his tongue into the kiss.. sharing his saliva with the others as his tongue explored the inside of Nissa's mouth...

The enchanting creature gasped, muffled right away by such a kiss from his lover. And man what a kiss! He's never felt anything like it at all, so passionate and intense. His thigh muscles tightened when Cage's hand fondled him slightly, a loud gasping moan erupting from Nissa's taken lips when his cock was touched. The faerie got in the moment, closing his lips around the human's tongue and suckled on it, panting through his nose.