Loved By Him (Kris1223-and-Bellala99)

kris1223

Davian tilted his head to the side. "Pizza?.. Is that a food or?.." He blinked a few times. Was that maybe some food he'd never heard of? The thin male was pretty much assured Osamu wouldn't hurt him, so that wouldn't have been some... Torturing tool, or... Or a toy or anything like that. A light blush made its way to Davian's face once his stomach growled. He really was feeling different around this guy..

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• kris1223

Osamu grinned when he heard that loud grumble, he teasingly rubbed his kitten's stomach and said "Let's go feed that monter inside your belly, how about pepperoni?" Osamu grinned and he couldn't stop rubbing his kitten's stomach. He called up the pizza place and ordered, he still kept rubbing his tummy. He didn't know why... But it calmed him. He put down the phone, and put his arms on the other side, he leaned over the counter slightly. But then he realized the awkward position he out himself in, he was leaning on the counter, his kitten in between his arms, and their faces almost touching.

Davian lightly puffed his cheeks, looking away. The tall male was makin fun of him, wasn't he?.. Still, it felt nice - all the rubbing. A quiet purr was coming from Davian's mouth as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling for now. Soon Osamu leaned over to him and the thin male opened his eyes slightly to look at the other. He was close, that's for sure... But, for the first time, Davian wasn't afraid of a human this close to him. A slight smile appeared on the blue-eyed male's face and he glanced over at his tail. "H... Hey, could I possibly take care of my tail?.." The boy asked, his smile saddening slightly.

Osamu almost slapped himself, he forgot about asking his kitten about his tail. He knew that there was something wrong! He slightly smiled at Davian, and slowly lifted the tail, not wanting to hurt his little kitten. He slowly looked at it, he noticed various bruises, and the small dent like thing, he gulped. "I think it's broken.." He said slowly, slightly pressing it. "Okay, maybe it's not broken, but a very bad sprain." He said and placed his forehead on his kitten's. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it." And placed his lips on top of Davian's.

Davian bit his lip to hold in a yelp of pain once his tail was pressed right where it hurt the most. With a slight hiss the thin male held in the tears, as he heard Osamu's words. Sprained? A soft kiss escaped Davian's mouth and then he felt a pair of soft, sweet lipss on his own. The guy was slightly startled and lightly pushed the other away. “...My tail...“ He reminded the silverette, unsure of why he pushed the man away. It wasn't like he didn't like that kiss, just.. He didn't want it, for some reason.

Osamu didn't mind being pushed, although it did sting. Davian has gone threw a lot, I can't just force myself on him. he gave a sad smile, and nodded. He left Davian on the counter for a second, he turned around and got an ice pack, he placed it on the sensetive portion of the tail. He moved away from Davian, and without an explaintion he turned around and left the room... Okay, maybe he minded a little bit.

Osamu shook it off, he looked for a first aid kit and pants. He found the first aid kit, and kept it aside. He took out his old sweats, it looked too big for his kitten. He sighed, guess he has to use her clothes. She was so tiny, of course both of them will be the same size, Osamu chuckled. Osamu got hit by a realization, he checked his watch, Shit, shit, shit she is going to arrive any moment now. Osamu is so dead, he gulped.

Davian watched the silverette walk away with a sad expression. Had he hurt the other? He didn't mean to just... He needed some time to get used to the tall male. With a soft sigh the blue-eyed male looked at the ice on his tail and fixed the position a bit, so the ice was right where it hurt the most. Instantly, a slight hiss left the thin male's lips and he bit his lip. It hurts...

After Davian got used, at least a little bit, he started looking around the room once again. He looked at the clock, for awhile just staring at how the arrows kept on moving, then at the fridge... He was never allowed anywere near it while he was with his owner. They were probably scared he'd steal the food...

Osamu was about to come out with her shorts for him, he wanted his kitten for two reasons: 1- his didn't fit. 2- his kitten will look hot in those shorts. He had forgotten all about her and their food, all he cared that his kitten would be okay. He took the first aid kit and left the room, once he had reached his kitten, he handed him the shorts. "C'mon, change into them. We don't have all day." He teased.

Suddenly, the door-bell rang, "Hold on, pizza must be here." Osamu grinned cheerfully. He ran to the door and opened it just to see her and the 'pizza' man, flirting. He cleared his throat, she sheepishly grinned at him, and the delivery man just gave a blank look. He paid and closed the door, "Sorry!" the girl said in a baby voice and ran. "No! Wait-" Osamu said trying to stop his best friend, but it was too late. "Hey I'm Emi! What's your name? Oh my god! You have such pretty ears and tail" she gushed and rambled on, Osamu face palmed himself, and dragged her off his kitten.

Davian lightly puffed his cheeks when the man handed him those shorts. Did Osamu really want to help him?.. He was cold... "But... But I'm cold..." The black-haired man said, looking away. Sure, his pants weren't exactly warming him up much, but they were better than shorts... He just hoped this guy wouldn't get angry over this.

The blue-eyed male was left watching as the silverette once again walked off to take that... Pizza, or whatever it was. He heard Osamu try and stop someone and seconds later some girl was all over him, while Davian felt slightly frightened. Of course he'd be scared if some girl suddenly ran up to him and started complimenting his ears and tail... The thin male turned his head away, his ears twiching slightly. Still, it wasn't half bad being complimented...

Emi was dragged off by Osamu, "Dammit Emi! You're scaring him! Get-off." he huffed, and with much effort he dragged her off him. "Oh my god, I want one! Where do you get them?" her eyes widened and begged Osamu to answer. "Long story..." Osamu sighed. Emi nodded, "hey... Is that my shorts?" she asked pointing towards the shorts in his hand. Osamu just nodded, "what the hell is wrong with you?! How dare you give him my shorts?" Emi shouted. Osamu closed his eyes, he knew this was coming... Girls and their issues with sharing clothes. "That boy is freezing! And you give him shorts? You are so stupid!" Emi said hitting Osamu continuously, "Don't you worry, you poor baby. Emi is going to take care of you." she cooed at his kitten, Osamu could feel his eyebrow twitching. "Baka!" Emi shouted, pulling him out of his haze. "look at him! He is shivering, go get him my sweats and your shirt." she shouted harshly towards Osamu, and then she turned around. She gave Davian a sweet smile and said "Okay baby, want to watch a movie and eat your food?" she asked. Osamu glared at her back and walked into the room.

Davian was very much confused about what was happening. The thin male just sat there, trying to get everything in order. So... This girl seemed to be Osamu's friend, her name was... Emi, hm? She was scary... This girl actually managed to order the silverette around!

The boy shifted a bit to get more comfortable and looked at the girl. "A movie?.. I've never really watched one..." He confessed, his ears now standing still. Well, the girl did mention food... She couldn't be so bad, right? Davian knew that there were scary people that weren't that bad after all.

He glanced at his tail and frowned slightly. It still hurt... With a soft sigh he turned back to the female, taking in her appearance. She did look pretty, well, as much as Davian could tell.

Osamu grumbled around as he looked for sweat pants, he took his new shirt for Davian. Once he got everything, he smiled. He went outside just to see Emi flashing movies in Davian face, and then she, herself, would shake her head and mutter a

'no'. She saw Osamu in the doorway, and yelped. He is really starting to re-think his choice in friends. "Sam! We have two choices." She began listing them down, but Osamu was too busy staring at his kitten. His eyes trailed down to his tail, damn... His tail must be really painful.

He was cut from his thinking faze, by Emi waving a hand in his face. "Hey! Are you listening? Like I was saying-" she was about to begin again, but this time, she was cut off by Osamu saying, "Look, I really don't care what movie we pick, let's pick the first one you said or something." he said, his eyes still on his kitten. "We need to take care of his tail. So go put in the movie and I shall take care of his tail." he said, dismissing her. She was about to retort, but she held it in, when she saw the glare being passed her way from Osamu.

Osamu sighed and rubbed his temples, he was really tired. He handed his kitten the clothes, and took his in his arms again. He led him to a room, he gently put him down there. "There you go. Go change. I'll bandage your tail after that. So you might want to take a bath, then we will wrap it up, and then we can sit and eat." Osamu said, his voice turning huskier by the second. He smiled gently, and pushed him in the room.

Davian watched as various movies were shown to him, then quickly put away. Mummies, pirates, love stories, sailors... There seemed to be everything and anything... Thank goodness the girl was cut off by Osamu who soon handed him the clothes and carried him to the bathroom. The blue-eyed male nodded slightly and went in, holding the clothes in his hands. Davian hesitated a bit before locking the doors, but did so after a bit. Once it was done, the thin male carefully put the clothes away, looking around the bathroom.

Once he was familiar with his surroundings, the black-haired male got rid of his pants and carefully walked to the bath tub. With lightly shaking hands the man turned on the water and slowly got in, almost purring from the pleasure of the hot water. He hoped it wasn't too bad if he used the hot water instead of cold, like he was usually forced to. Once the tub was filled, Davian stopped the water and gently took his tail into one hand, carefully checking for any serious wounds. Seemed like the sprain was the only thing more serious... Everything else was just like always. A few bruises, a few cuts, but nothing more.

Davian then took a sponge and slowly started rinsing his body, being careful with various bruises on his body. There was a really bad cut on his inner thigh, so Davian just didn't touch it, hoping there will be a chance to take care of it later, too. Once he felt he was cleaned up, the guy stood up and took out the plug, making the water flow out. He looked around for a towel of some kind and took one, gently drying himself off. He was soon done with that and slowly put on the clothes, taking in a sweet smell. The clothes were so soft...

Osamu just glared at Emi's constant teasing, "You like him? You like him don't you? You have a crush! Osamu and Davian sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." she went on and on like this, it took everything in Osamu to not tell her to shut up. Of course she was told the whole story by Osamu, he would never forgive himself if he didn't.

Osamu waited for another five minutes, until Davian came out. He still didn't. Osamu was growing worried, he got up and left the room looking for his kitten. Once he found him, he took him to the bed and made him lay down, face down. He slowly pulled off his kitten's pants, he tried his best not to give a 'reaction', seeing as his kitten went commando. As he pulled down Emi's sweats to his kitten's ankles, the tail too, slowly came out.

He slowly applied the cream onto the bruises, hoping not to hurt Davian. Once he saw that the cream was properly applied, he waited. It should start numbing it. He waited for five minutes in silence. Then he slowly wrapped it and sealed it up, he was quite proud of his handwork. He couldn't help but trail his hand down his kitten's thighs, he squinted when he saw something red. He noticed it was a cut, a really really bad cut. He needed to stitch this.

Once Osamu was done with the cut, he checked the whole body for cuts, and there was nothing really bad, other than those. "Remind me that tomorrow I have to remove your stitches." he asked Davian, as he slowly pulled up his pants. "now, let's go eat. I know you are hungry." he smiled and carried him up. He actuatlly made a hole in the sweat pants, so that the tail can move more freely... Everything was going perfect in Osamu's opinion...

Davian's face was bright red as he was laid down on the bed, the pants removed. He hid his face into his arms as he felt something cold being applied to his tail. Soon enough the pain started disappearing and Davian's body started relaxing, though he couldn't forget the fact that Osamu was... Just... Staring at him.

A soft wince escaped Davian's mouth as the cut was started to be taken care of. He bit his lip and burried his face into his arms, his body shaking lightly. It hurts...

Finally, when the pants were once again in place, and Davian was once again in Osamu's arms, the thin male wiggled a bit. "...I can walk on my own..." He muttered out, trying to get loose. There was still something the blue-eyed male didn't like about the silverette. Sure, he took care of the blak-haired male, he was kind and all, but he was just a little bit... Too clingy, or whatever should that be called.

Davian could still remember the faces of his customers. He just needed some time..

Osamu was too tired to argue with the boy, he just silently put him down. They walked to where Emi was sitting and they all sat, she turned on some weird chick-flick. Osamu didn't really care anymore, he just wanted to sleep off today. Emi was deep into the movie, and Osamu was just re-thinking everything he did today... He was asked to go to his older brother's whore house, he literally fought with a guy and had a drinking match with his brother just to get this guy home. Osamu kept thinking with his gut, not his brain. Now the question he kept repeating to himself was, 'did he regret it?'.

No. No he didn't, and was sure of it.

Davian quietly followed the tall man, soon reaching the living room. Once there, he looked around and slowly made his way to sit down on the sofa, lightly biting his lip. No one minded this, right? The black-haired male carefully wrapped the tail around his waist so it wouldn't get in anyone's way. Davian bit his lip slightly while looking at the bandages. He didn't even thank the guy...

"Hey, Osamu... Thanks." The blue-eyed male muttered out, looking at the silverette. He should've at least done this. He pushed the man away instead of thanking him before... It was a miracle the guy didn't hit him yet.

Osamu didn't say anything, he was too tired. His eyes were slowly closing, "He is always happy to help you, don't worry." Emi whispered to the boy. Osamu gave a half-smile, sometimes he really loved that girl. His kitten smiling meekly at him was the last thing he remembered, before everything turned black.

Davian watched as the silverette fell asleep and turned to Emi, hesitant to ask at first. "I'm sorry, but... Could you tell me more about Osamu?.." The guy asked while hugging his knees close to himself. He really wanted to know at least a little bit more about his saviour... Not like the guy knew much about Davian. Still, the blak-haired guy waited for the girl to talk. Anything at all...

Emi stroked Osamu's hair, she found it cute that he would ask. "Well, where do you want me to start?" she grinned. She couldn't tell his everything though, some of that is Osamu's job. She can just tell a little bit, or what she can tell. "Listen babe, you can ask me anything about him. Whether I answer or not, is irrelevant. Some is meant to be heard from him not me." She warned him straight.

Davian nodded slightly, thinking for a bit. What did he want to know the most? "Uhhm... How old is he?" The blak-haired male started off with a simple question. "Where is he from?" Another following before the girl could answer. "Why is his brother at... That place?" There he bit his lip a little bit and sighed. "Why did he take me from there?" Davian tilted his head, waiting for his answers. For now, he'd eb happy with these answers..

"He is 25, he was born and brought up two blocks from here, I don't care, and it's because he is smart. I wouldn't want to you to be anywhere close to that place too, nobody deserves what happened to you." Emi smiled at Osamu's current interest. She took his hands in hers and chuckled, "And here I was, thinking he was Asexual."

Davian nodded at each answer he got. So Osamu was older than him, hm?.. He was 21 himself, though most thought of him as a 15-16 year old. With a soft sigh the black-haired male watched his hand being taken into the girl's. "And... Does he have a job?" The blue-eyed male asked, looking at the girl. His eyes were slightly widened, he was waiting for an answer.

"Of course! He is a highly paid lawyer." she gushed proudly. She looked at Davian properly and realized that he looked like he was about 17 years old, she blushed when she remembered how she had a crush on Osamu at that time. Her eyes widened, what if he was underage? "How old are you?" she asked kindly.

Lawyer?... Davian thought to himself and blinked a few times. The silverette didn't look like one at all... The black-haired male tilted his head at the question. "Me?.. I'm 21.." He said while lookin away from the girl. She wouldn't believe him, that's for sure... Well, at least he thought he was 21. He's been in that place for over 10 years... He was brought in as a child, and even then his customers were allowed to do whatever they wanted to him... The first time was the most horrible.